It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

And people wonder why anti-semitism exists.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And there you have it. The average mind-set of the typical Israeli. They act like this is some sort of entertainment, and they get enjoyment from it. It reminds me of an episode from The Walking Dead, where the governor has people fighting zombies for entertainment. That loss of humanity, of decency. It's like the human soul is in remission. But it's no secret as to how blood-thirsty Israelis are. Look at how they acquired the land. Look at how many Palestinians have been raped, tortured and murdered. It's what the Israelis do, and throughout history, their brutal behavior has been pointed out many, many times. This is sickening behavior.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

...and hijacking airplanes,killing Olmypic athletes,blowing up pizza parlours and buses full of innocent people and lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Israel are obviously the acts of a far more civilized people(sarcasm)...cry me a river

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lawndartchief
I don't see what the big deal is, they are just cheering for their team. Personally, I am a soldier with three tours to Iraq, and I can tell you from first hand expierence the mentality and culture of the Arabs is so much more harsh, and violent than anything you are going to see from the Israelis. Throw a little Islamic extremism into the mix and you have some of most horrifying people you could ever come across. Go Israel!

Thanks for your service. If you don't count the beheadings, honor killings of family members, suicide bombers, using women and children as human shields (part of the reason there are more casualties on the Palestinian side in this conflict), etc., they are not horrifying people.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Amen brother. At least the Israelis notify them to give them time to leave before they attack certain areas... but nobody mentions that.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I agree there are innocent people mixed in... mostly the women, and boys under the age of 5. Everyone else is so numb to the value of life, and so indoctrinated in the culture that they are beyond saving IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO, KISS THE PALESTINIANS' FEET?!?! THEY ARE GETTING BOMBED !!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

...and hijacking airplanes,killing Olmypic athletes,blowing up pizza parlours and buses full of innocent people and lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Israel are obviously the acts of a far more civilized people(sarcasm)...cry me a river

Harassing, false flags, terrorism, beating, kidnapping, bombing, home invasion robberies, evicting people from their own land...
I guess both sides have some bad marks, but who was the instigators?
Yup, the israeli terrorists, the same ones born in terrorism.
All I want is for the US to defund the M.E. and let the chips fall where they may.
But then again by their own admission, israel is ze master race..err god's chosen people.
As evidenced by the popcorn and lawn chairs.
How classy...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Stealing peoples land, murdering them, bulldozing their homes, torturing them, committing false flags in their name......
There's a river called denial but it ain't in Africa.

And people in this thread keep referring to the dancing Palestinians during and after 911. Let us not forget the dancing Israelis shown all over the news medias, of all places.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Is this any different than the Palestinians cheering the twin towers falling?

When did MOSSAD become Palestinian?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
These people have lost their humanity. It's beyond disturbing. What can be said anymore ?
Someone please explain to me how is this acceptable ...
Zionism have poisoned their souls and minds, god help us all.

Not condoning the behavior, very trailer trash of them, but I have a question for you:

Do you feel the same outrage when Palestinians Dance in the streets, ect, applauding attacks against Israel?

A pox of both houses of Israel and Palestine for turning their citizens into not caring about the other side's civilians.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

Harassing, false flags, terrorism, beating, kidnapping, bombing, home invasion robberies, evicting people from their own land...

I guess both sides have some bad marks, but who was the instigators?

Yup, the israeli terrorists, the same ones born in terrorism.

All I want is for the US to defund the M.E. and let the chips fall where they may.

But then again by their own admission, israel is ze master race..err god's chosen people.

As evidenced by the popcorn and lawn chairs.

How classy...

Who were the instigators? It couldn't be Hamas who killed three innocent Israeli teens a few weeks ago to rekindle the already volatile atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

You can't look at both sides though in this thread or it's derailment lol. Why does it always have to turn into Team Palestine, Team Israel? Both sides have people committing atrocities. Both are wrong.

Unfortunately people choose to paint one as the ultimate bad guy in order to fit their agenda on this site. Just check the OPs last 10 authored threads.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've been saying for years that this is just the syndrome where
the abused become the abuser.

Nazi Germany abused Jews.. Jews abuse Palestinians.

Not sure what the correct term is.

Disgusting

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lawndartchief
a reply to: khnum

Amen brother. At least the Israelis notify them to give them time to leave before they attack certain areas... but nobody mentions that.

A world political gesture is all that was to save face, they are getting bad press worldwide so they said well at least we're gonna notify them before we bulldoze their homes, we're humans afterall....

Where was this humanity when they were arresting and killing people over the 3 Israeli teens being kidnapped by who they didn't know at the time?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't think the Israelis even realize how disgusting they have become. How they are like the Nazis. It's a vicious cycle it would seem.

How about this, again. Start treating the Palestinians like people. Yeah?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us".

Golda Meir, Israel Prime Minister (1969-1974)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
"We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us".

Golda Meir, Israel Prime Minister (1969-1974)

Golda got it wrong. It should have said. "We will only have peace with the Arabs when we treat the Palestinians like Human Beings."

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Israel is surrounded by countries, and people that want nothing less than the total destruction of the Jewish people. They have to be tough, they have to be hard, or else they face annihilation. Its easy for you to sit there and talk like you do, but until you live somewhere with a bounty on your head, you have no idea what you are talking about

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you are a Palestinian who was displaced in 1948 or a direct descendant thereof you probably have a legitimate grievance and probably deserve compensation land or both but my dear sir this would be probably about ten percent of Gaza and the West banks population most of these people are individuals Arafat collected as he was thrown out of one country after another they ended up where they are now and probably have no more of a claim on Israel then you or I do.The Palestinians conducted terrorism to get to the negotiating table,as did the Israeli's the Israeli's however targeted the enemies armed forces and intelligence services whereas the Palestinians targeted innocent civilians often from nations not even remotely involved.

So once they got to the negotiating table did they stop no they didn't.Arafat was offered the best deal by Barak they were ever going to get,unlike Tom Collins who was a lot smarter,he didn't take it because there is no concept of a right for Israel to exist in these peoples minds,well sad news there is 7 million jews there and they aint going nowhere.

Yes the Israelis provoke things with settlements and other things they should not do but tell me who do they negotiate with the Palestinian territories are currently run by dozens of warlords in an almost anarchical environment and none of these would necessarily give a damn about any negotiaion or arrangement made so until they can get there act together and find someone moderate who is reasonable to represent them Israels only real course of action is to build a ruddy great wall and let them rot till they come to their senses.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join