It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baroness Butler Schoss resigns

page: 1

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:09 AM
Apparently the Baroness aged 80 will not be chairing the British Scandals paedophilic whitewash. She does seem to make a habit of resigning on important issues as she also resigned from Princess Diana's enquiry also.

The aged baroness, one of the stalwarts of british establishment, was never suitable for this role in any case as this is a major issue for the british public and with the establishment appointing one of their own, it certainly would cause protest and major trouble. Furthermore, aged 80 is simply too old for this kind of job. Why do we have to use such aged people instead of what's really needed a new broom to sweep a very dirty past clean. Whoever is chosen and oddly enough even though I dislike Cameron as Prime M inkster, I do not associate him with this type of behaviour and trust he will be party to appointing the right person for this job.

The baroness is not unconnected with seedy happenings in her own life and is still married to her husband Retired Judge Joseph William Alexander Butler schlotch, whom was caught up in a scandal in the 1980's for procuring sex with prostitutes in Africa. He reportedly said that "I like 'them' in England and here (Nairobi) at the time. So she obviously knows how to keep secrets and obviously bred as a woman not to be judgemental or affected by Judges and the establishments sexual practices. Perhaps she views is as 'all cricket after all!'

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
We've got them running scared now surely..

Everytime they try to pull the wool over our eye's, we pull that shizzle back.

Struggling to keep our internet and social media posts under rap.

The Elite Peado Meme's are spreading like wildfire - I even think I managed to alert some 300 sheeple on my facebook.

Aha, and ooohhhh how far this rabbit hole goes.. Watch this space, they will fail to keep this covered, and as each day passes the public are gaining more and more info about the links that connect all these elites..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:28 AM
a reply to: ObservingYou

I must admit to wondering two things: whether the men who don't today have a high profile will be ringing round to see how much their personal stories or name and shame are worth to whom and secondly what the budget, from tax payers money will be to buy their silence. I hope Theresa May is as disgusted as the public are with the way these men have behaved.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
a reply to: Shiloh7
No I very much doubt Teresa May is disgusted at all. After all it was her that appointed the baroness.
I see this as one of two things, at best its gross negligence by Teresa May and the Home Office worthy of resignation.
Or at worst, its a concerted effort to still try and keep a lid and limit damage from this scandal, also worthy of resignation. After all even Prince Andrew has been implicated in paedophilia, whether thats true or not I dont know, but I wouldnt doubt it.
I have no doubt that this inquiry will be a whitewash, there are far too many very powerful people implicated.
The appointment of Butler Sloss to chair the inquiry just strengthened that belief. Im so happy she has stepped down, but I assume some other establishment figure will take her place.

top topics