It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shoplifting with you Dead Baby.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

mic.com...

What was this girl thinking? I'll grab my keys, purse, sunglasses and I'm off, oh wait I almost forgot my dead baby I need to steal some underwear.

I know this happened last October. But I wonder what's she doin these days hopefully using cabbage patch dolls.

edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: .

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

I read that as well. Caught the headline after reviewing a source article from another thread a few hours ago.

.....I would say it is shocking, but it really isn't. Not anymore.
I will, however, chalk it down to stress, a state of shock, and ignorance.

This (I think) happens far more often than many realize, though, I don't think that most people decide to pack around a dead baby while shoplifting. A serious lack of morality just might be present.

.....sick! Decomposition doesn't take long at all. There had to be an odor coming from her and her purse....HAD to be.

(I'm at a loss for anymore words on the subject.....a messed up situation)

I too am interested in what she is doing these days, though, I won't really go seeking out that information as I am already on "overload" and am "afraid" of what I might find.....what is seen cannot be unseen.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

Makes me wonder if she was looking for a place to get rid of the body while she "out and about".

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

I would imagine that you are onto something with that thought.

Second line....though, it doesn't matter anymore. Rarely is that "rule" enforced around these parts anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Maybe she was shoplifting underwear to fit the next time that she is pregnant, and she was going to try to shove the bugger back in there when she tried them on?

Not really sure why a woman would carry an aborted fetus around in a purse... I mean the answer that she used, I didn't know what to do with it? Well, maybe leave it on a counter somewhere? Anywhere else other than your purse???

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What a perverted world we live in. It's like something is fueling all this madness that we see.

top topics

join