It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoroughly vexed: I may not be quite myself for a while.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

S&F!

You are one of the most honorable members on ATS and it deeply upsets me that anybody would try to besmirch your name and families honor!

I am horrified!

I am also deeply angered!

And I am deeply concerned for you!

You are in my prayers!

I just happened to look up a great poem by W. B. Yeats

... called the The Second Coming

And I think the 1st paragraph both details your immediate woes and also holds clues to what will save you ...

The Second Coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Please read the full poem for greater cathartic affect!

The key ... is to remain calm and full of conviction in your righteous innocence!

I wish you the very best and I hope your court case goes smoothly and deeply in your favor!

Be Well TrueBrit!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

Poppcocked,

Trust me when I say, I have no idea which part of my OP was not as it ought to have been. I am not, as the title suggests, quite myself at the moment.

That is why I asked you to try and be more precise about the part you were worried about. I am, upon receipt of your response, now even MORE confused than I was, and that is not helping matters very much!!

I hope you can clear up the matter of exactly what you meant, because I have absolutely no idea!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poppcocked
Self-edited since they poster's post was removed.

Wow. They guy comes here to get something of a very personal and troubling nature off his chest and the first thing you fixate on is his grammar?

I think Brit is looking for some compassion and support, not an English lesson (you know, being that he is British and all).

edit on 14-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Poppcocked
What i meant was, you cant edit your posts if say you were to throw in a bad word or were to talk down to someone?
English isnt my first language but i have a feeling you knew exactly what i meant in my post.

Wow. They guy comes here to get something of a very personal and troubling nature off his chest and the first thing you fixate on is his grammar?

I think Brit is looking for some compassion and support, not an English lesson (you know, being that he is British and all).

Didn't someone above me say there is always SOME pain in the rear who has to cause trouble?

So this guy, a seemingly stand up mofo who does is job has someone attempting to sue him into the ground, and poppcocked cares about some grammar as if True Brit was searching for stars? Wow that is utterly pathetic...

TrueBrit - I am no lawyer...which is good because I'd lose every case...but good luck. I want you to come back here and tell us all you made an utter fool out of this sue-happy fellow

edit on 14-7-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Snipped due to removal of post
edit on 14-7-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have done my best to alert the mods to Poppcocked's poppycock actions and the results are clearly obvious!

May TrueBrit have just as quick and great a success as I did!

I deeply thank the mods for their immediate actions to rectify a complete wrong!

Let's all move on shall we!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hail TB: Turn that volcanic attitude into a positive one. Without me understanding what and why and how and by who...this is happening to you and yours...I would suggest turning this negative into a positive. Continue doing and providing the best as you have. Let no one or issue detract you from the quality work and service you've consistently
provided the public.

Don't change things now. Maintain your standards and quality. Talk it out too. Best MS

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Indeed!

And in that vein, I must thank you for your kind words on the subject at hand, in your first post in this thread. I am glad to know that you consider me in such fine terms, and I thank you for your concern.

One can only hope that the cad who is vexing us at this point, can be dispatched without undue tumult. Fingers, eyes, arms, legs and toes crossed!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
See True.....there are loads of people in your corner on here.....they're out there in your town too matey!

.......and hopefully I can post one of these when your 'mission is accomplished'!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Amen to that!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is this person who is suing you a customer, or do they work for the competition?

Either way, keep your pace.

In the meantime, here are some locksmith jokes:
www.sickipedia.org...
edit on 14-7-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
All the best for this situation, True. I hope it works out okay.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if some bloke from Essex put bubblegum in this Litigants door locks. Who would they call for a fix?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TrueBrit
However, the noises being made by the people we have consulted on this matter, have been uniformly positive thus far, and so I have every expectation of being able to recoup any loss we might suffer through costs, from the person concerned at a later date.

Good, I hope you run him into the ground. Messing with people's livelihood is a reprehensible affair.

Oh...He's not a member of the Rothschild's family?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PeacePunch

No. Say what you will about that bunch, but at least they can dress themselves worth a damn.

The less said about that, the better I think!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: PeacePunch

No. Say what you will about that bunch, but at least they can dress themselves worth a damn.

The less said about that, the better I think!

At least the droll sense of humour still has a spark!

edit on 14-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

And they make tasty wine.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think two quotes here are sufficient. One is for your situation:

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

The other in relation to your friends at ATS:

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I hate to hear that TrueBrit. We live in an overly litigious society these days and one can be sued over some of the most petty, ridiculous, things. I think some folks exist merely to blow things out of proportion at every opportunity and they dig and dig trying to find something to be offended by.

I am glad to hear that you are able to fight these allegations as that is not the case in so many of these situations. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your success in ending this with your name cleared.

It shows what kind of man you are just by posting and letting others know that if they see you lashing out that it may be due to outside stressors. I think we all do that on occasion here, but I don't think we all feel bad about it (like you do) when it happens. That speaks volumes about you.

Best of luck to you and your family/business. May justice prevail on the side of good and right!
edit on 7/15/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join