It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Benevolent or Malevolent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

What about the ones that kicked their brethen to Earth, to live with the lowly primitives, that would consider them Gods and mate with their women. That ended up eating everything, including their worshipers. That ended up getting hunted by humans.

I think they were called Angels?

I recall it being all the hype about Aliens a few years ago. Surely couldn't forgot about those popular stories.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
Im sittin here watching "When Aliens Attack" on netflix. Really makes me wonder. Alot of people say that a civilization capable of interstellar travel will be peacefull, otherwise theyd have destroyed themselves, but how logical is this?

Honestly curious to see what you all have to say about this.

look OP, stop getting ideas from watching movies like that.. it is like watching horror movies and then got scared.. there's no life outside earth thus no aliens and there is no masked axe wielding monsters either..

stop confusing reality with fiction. next time you will question if indiana jones is based on true story

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: jjsr420

insects are too dumb, like us, to reach into the stars.

Hate to be contrary, but you are absolutely incorrect.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Going by abduction reports they don't seem to mean us harm but don't really care about helping us either. They abduct us to perform experiments and study us, then wipe our memory of the event.

i apologize to say this but : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?

again, sorry for the outburst , but what kind of entity would thrive on abducting humans and performing experiments on them and enjoying the fear from the victims and doing it repeatedly while telling the victim that this is for their own good ?

i know such entity who used to work as a doctor in a concentration camp back in world war 2 doing the same stuff to the inmates for the greater good of humanity..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I would have to reply as both negative and positive beings out there, some will of advanced through materialism becoming highly self orientated and more than likely military orientated.
others would of advanced through more loving and peaceful means where technology is an aid to spiritual growth in the sense it frees ones time for the learning needed.

Also there will be those beings like ourselves or of a lower state still in the process of choosing there paths onward.

The real question that needs addressing is not whether beings out there are good or bad
but which path are we to take as planet earth.

I personally would like to aim for a positive loving world progression/advancement and for this to be achieved War and fighting needs to become abolished completely, we need to stop worrying about what the Aliens are up to and worry about the state of our personal being and how we treat others.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Aliens. Benevolent or Malevolent

Some species are malevolent and some are just scientific observers. If any were 'benevolent', our world would be a better place via their intervention. Obviously they aren't doing that ....

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't think any scientific breakthrough in interstellar travel would suddenly change the way humans are, especially the elite who would be in control of such a thing. Their greedy and kill to get what they want. That said, if an alien race was hostile to begin with, I don't think building a spaceship would suddenly change them either. I think there's good races out there though that keep the bad ones in check.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Interstellar travel may be possible for Benevolent or Malevolent species...

If the benevolent found EA*RTH first they may set up do not enter like zones for the malevolent who may sit outside these parameters...
This could label some pirates or recon scouts depending on their interest here. As some could be just stuck and require something from here to exit but are not "registered" to be here in the do not enter zones and may sneak in and out immediately before confronted for what the need.

It seems naive and somewhat denial to assume they would all destroy themselves and not find a order amongst the Malevolent why, crossing the cosmos...
But the fear is understood and 1 remains hopeful overall for CREATOR Creations.

Maybe the benevolent "HIDE" some who hopefully wont send a traceable transmission to the location in which they are hidden. But this is where the Galactic NSA planetary transmitter absorber would come in play
preventing the unknowing from releasing too much data. Makes 1 wonder about Voyager gold plates?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Aliens. Benevolent or Malevolent?

Fictional

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that the ones performing abductions would likely be the scientists of their species, but what we don't see is what the rest of their people are like. Meaning, you can't make complete judgements on their morality if you're only seeing a small fraction of how they perform their actions. As another user said, we do the same thing with our scientists towards other animals.

Let's also consider the painstakingly obvious fact that there would be life outside the Sol System, on extrasolar planets, or colony ships of sorts. It's likely that many will not intervene in our development for many reasons such as non-intervention acts on primitive races. Acts like such would prevent having the intervening alien race from uplifting a race too quickly without giving them time to develop themselves in thought and morals. That's only just one example, there are likely so many examples such as dis-interest and more...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Aliens are probably the same as us, good, bad and indifferent to everyone else.
2nd

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Civility vs Savagery?

One could think so high of it self, all other creation is beneath it feet, due to it accomplishments.

Then there is savagery...Just overall violence really, could be viewed as basic animal instincts or maybe someone so civil, it just animal underneath the illusion. Can't really put into a proper sentence.

But hey, Khan somewhat savage, for someone who looks civilized. It remind me of Bane from the third Batman movie.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No. That's wrong. If some far off civilization is so advanced as to travel through space great distances...if they can do THAT...if they wanted to...they could and would have destroyed us already. And yet, still here we are. And so are they.

They are, have been and always were...here. We as a species have to come up a bit before we are even worthy of attention by them. How do I know? 2 reasons.

One, logic says they must have been around us for eons and eons already. And two, we're still here when they could of enslaved us, eaten us, cloned or hybrid with us, or stole all our minerals. And they haven't....

Think about that...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Simple answer: Both.

Just like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Masonic checkerboard floor. Solomon's temple. Structure in the tests. Its interactive, the more love, you loose that in "heaven" or cosmos and the more miracles and positive accesses, and vice versa.

There certainly isn't one side. More Love overall than evil in people and in the cosmos/muliverse and Beyond.

So, the answer to your question, unlike what fundies say, is BOTH sides are here. What eye do you see with?

edit on 14-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
Honestly curious to see what you all have to say about this.

I tend to think that if there are any aliens out there, they have essentially nothing in common with us emotionally, and it would be a mistake for us to judge them either "good" or "bad" from our limited human perspective. We could just be bugs on a windshield to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The fact that human experimentation has been going on for at LEAST the last 50 years tells me all I need to know about their intentions.The fact that these people are takin against their will is also a dead givaway.
Needless to say there are reports of people killed during these encounters as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The fact that human experimentation has been going on for at LEAST the last 50 years tells me all I need to know about their intentions.The fact that these people are takin against their will is also a dead givaway.
Needless to say there are reports of people killed during these encounters as well.

Please provide evidence of these facts that aren't anecdotal or youtube videos made by the metally ill.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
they seem to have shown a consistent pattern of deception--making their presence known while obscuring their motivation and intent, scaring the crap out of us in the process.

Nailed it...

The Unholy Communion video completely tipped the scales for me personally.

The IDH (Interdimensional hypothesis) is the most logical and best represents the behavior and anomalies associated with UFO related phenomenon.

Just because something "looks" like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck... it may not be a duck after all, but a "decoy" ...disguised to look like the real thing.

Of course there is a small chance it really is an alien from Mars in a duck costume, but the wise man believes what he sees and knows...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?” Alien Intrusion

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

edit on 14-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

But then..by your logic, what we do in terms of wildlife conservation makes Humanity evil.

We dart, drug and transport wildlife, we perform artificial insemination, perform all manner of invasive medical procedures actually, and sometimes we kill the wildlife we are working on, by accident and on purpose if need be.

The overwhelming majority of reported ET abductions do not feature murder by ET...most feature a series of medical examinations, and procedures, some report insemination and other reproductive or sexual experimentation.

But very little death of the 'subjects' and not much in the way of violence, accidental or deliberate.

We, on the other hand, kill wildlife and pretty much anything that swims, crawls, walks or slithers for 'amusement'...including each other.

And you're implying ET is evil?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join