It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. American Union will be "forged in the heat of conflict."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

They won't let any state secede. They didn't buy all those MRAP's and bullets for nothing. We are bankrupt and about to be foreclosed on. When this system collapses there will be chaos, lots of people will die, and the corporations will install their new system. The illegals are here to help add to that chaos. They prepared something real special for the good ole boys in Texas and the rest of the border states. They get to deal with the Cartels AND DHS. I expect the border to turn real ugly at some point.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

When this system collapses there will be chaos, lots of people will die, and the corporations will install their new system. The illegals are here to help add to that chaos.

Hm. Well, I worked with immigrants for several years, and I speak their language (Spanish) - and when (not "if" - WHEN)
the system collapses (which it will - and soon), everyone's debts will be wiped out, and plus -

I started a veggie garden this year - TWO tomatoes and a CUCUMBER! First try!!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah definitely WHEN not IF. Lucky for me I look hispanic. My espanol is not so bueno tho. Lol. If they all come here I'm moving to Puma Punku.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
Its not like there is a wall or something stopping you from border hopping! If you really feel like paying out the @$$ and not finding a good job feel free, come on up. Just please bring your manners or you may be mugged!
Just a heads up

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Your right. We need a new North American comunity. That would be the USA NUKING Canada and Mexico. Our two biggest enemies in this hemisphere an BOTH openly hostile to the USA. Why deny it any longer. Canada HATES us,, we hat Canada. Mexico ABSOLUTLEY hates us and wants us dead WORSE than the muslims, so yeah. Nuke them now. And to all my relatives in Canada? It WASN'T nice knowing you.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

They won't let any state secede. They didn't buy all those MRAP's and bullets for nothing. We are bankrupt and about to be foreclosed on. When this system collapses there will be chaos, lots of people will die, and the corporations will install their new system. The illegals are here to help add to that chaos. They prepared something real special for the good ole boys in Texas and the rest of the border states. They get to deal with the Cartels AND DHS. I expect the border to turn real ugly at some point.

DHS won`t stand a chance against the Texans.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tencap77
Couldn't help myself EH!

Nuking us would poison the U.S. anyway so have at er buddy!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
US doesn't need to nuke anybody, just use the current immigration situation to its benefit instead of its loss.

Ship all these "refugees" north instead of back south.
Because Canada is so kind and open and has all that free health care, they are obviously the way better America, so lets help these poor individuals that are risking their lives to reach a place with a better future get there.

Ship the refuges to Canada campaign starts here!
X

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So.. it will be white-people-only, right? Because, noone answered that question, but I still think that it is valid.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The NAU would be a disaster and would most likely fail in the end.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No one answered your question because IMO it was not worth an answer. Most of us have friends from all points of the globe and colors of their skin. Our military has something like 60% of people who are fighting for the flag and country who are either nonresidents or would not be considered white. Those who want a constitutional republic and are willing to get down and dirty will do just fine with the new constitutional army if it ever comes down to the actual fighting beginning. I personally hope I am long dead and gone before this horrible scenario ever begins. If not I promised myself long ago I will not march quietly for a bullet in the back of the head.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
The NAU would be a disaster and would most likely fail in the end.

Just look at the European Union, un-elected neo-nazis in charge, corruption on a grand scale, bankrupt countries, I cannot see the NAU being any better, the middle country is bankrupt to start with!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff
Europe is not the same as the American nations; what works (corrupted and inefficient as it is) would not work in the Western hemisphere. I study International Relations...well, primarily International Security, but I still study regional institutions as they have an effect on security issues.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join