It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think of Al Gore and his associates like David Blood as 'the Bernie Madoff of the environmental mov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was a new twist to me about the Global Doom pushed by Al Gore. Very Good Article.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NotSoAnonymous

The title of this OP alone, about made me spit out my beer!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The fact that "Andrew McKIllop" believes that the Niagara falls freezing over is an argument against global warming should be a good indicator of how much he understands of the concept.

Anyone calling this article "good" is either completely ignoring or grossly misrepresenting what climatologists define global warming to be.

Maybe you should get familiar with this concept, OP

The motto here is to deny ignorance. Not to peddle ill informed opinions because they comfortably fit in with our own.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Numbers twisted, just as the minds that follow them, 'float' in either direction the corrupted data suggests.

Those ill 'educated' on the matter, and those also pushing the agenda (from either side of the argument) are following data from numbers that have been skewed.

There is *no* 100% truthful source on this topic, and there is *no* definitive, honest study on the topic, despite what many may think and will defend to the hilt.

You've nailed it however, most certainly, as to what people are comfortable with, they will accept and peddle those opinions and numbers that fit comfortably with their own.

Deny ignorance indeed. The numbers are open to wild interpretations and the even wilder social pressures, labels given to one 'group' by the other (and vice versa), when they disagree with the other with data twisted to fit their opinions and agenda.

Science as it once existed in it's honest and purist form, has long been dead.

edit on 14-7-2014 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

top topics

join