It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structures/bases on the far side of the moon - where is ATS at

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Do you have public access to the 40,000-80,000 images that were returned from the Indian space mission before it went AWOL? As far as I know, they have not been released yet. (yes, after all this time)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Well said, and this very same question of even why they never release tons of images from many other programs is never even addressed by those who doubt there is anything to see.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'd start here

ode.rsl.wustl.edu...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
a reply to: Rob48

Do you have public access to the 40,000-80,000 images that were returned from the Indian space mission before it went AWOL? As far as I know, they have not been released yet. (yes, after all this time)

Well I haven't counted them (!) but as far as I know all the public data can be accessed via this browser:

www.issdc.gov.in...

This site has the facility to browse through the available datasets of TMC, HYSI, MIniSAR, M3 and SARA and download the required data. TMC, HySI and SARA datasets can be downloaded on the request basis currently. Users can view M3 and MiniSAR and download the full data archives from the ode.rsl.wustl.edu...

You do need to register, though.

Edit: ninja'd!

edit on 29-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I do not think anything like that is there. Just blury photos and odd shadows.

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Soon we won't have to worry them telling us anything. There are several privately funded moon explorations in the works, including Google's Lunar X Prize.

Instead of relying on a secretive government that has an agenda, we the people can just go see for ourselves.

you can use Google Moon too.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In his book, "Penetration", Ingo Swann spoke about his RV sessions concerning the moon.
He definitely saw something there, but whether he was looking at the past or the future, is another question.

Then there is Dolores Cannon. I do recall it being said during one of her regressions sessions that there are no bases on the moon.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
I do not think anything like that is there. Just blury photos and odd shadows.

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Soon we won't have to worry them telling us anything. There are several privately funded moon explorations in the works, including Google's Lunar X Prize.

Instead of relying on a secretive government that has an agenda, we the people can just go see for ourselves.

you can use Google Moon too.

Google moon is OK up to a point - they have used some LRO and lunar orbiter data to get the general view, but unless it's an area of specific interest (like Apollo landing sites) then it's a so-so tool.

The Chang-e'2 data has a browsable map, but it can be a little clunky and being able to read Mandarin probably helps

159.226.88.30:8080...

and obviously the LRO quickmap is superb

target.lroc.asu.edu...

All the lunar orbiter images are available here:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

and some of them are very detailed indeed.

The Apollo 15-17 mapping camera overlay for google moon is very good:

byss.ndc.nasa.gov...

And without wishing to blow my own trumpet I have mapped the Apollo orbital images on google moon, and you can download the kmz files here:

onebigmonkey.comoj.com...

so you can find a spot on the surface then see which Apollo images might cover it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join