It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
a reply to: Sammamishman

Uh-huh... well, hopefully their hearts grow three sizes on "f-u c-ya" day and they break into all social media and lay it out... something tells me that even military and private army thugs have kids and a sense of something "wrong" and might not support their "superiors" if the truth was known.

Power only exists if all involved agree upon it... even if the masters have scary tech, they need bodies to enforce and wield it... just sayin'.

AND Yuppa... it's called protecting sources... I was being discreet!

ETA: and that's another thing, we should all spill info about this... to judge the reliability and possibility. And 'ol Astr0, if this is close to truth, risked a lot to tell us and knew we would, eventually, all compare notes. I think there is either a method or madness here.

edit on 7/29/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:56 PM
a reply to: Baddogma

A few things on Astr0. I'm going to take other members at their word he was an insider and had some knowledge you couldn't glean from the internet.

I think much of the story is BS. I think it was used as a vehicle to deliver some crazy truths, but also cover his ass and possibly provide plausible deniability if he was tasked with spilling the beans.

Also someone interested in this kind of thing may have stumbled on all the stuff we did, and been able to weave together a pretty convincing story that we could all then 'verify'. Am I the only one that thinks it rather astounding that something as secret and game changing as what we're talking about here has freaking patents on the web?

Now to entertain the part of the story that I'm highly skeptical about.

Why would the RK not just take over the government or announce themselves?

Number of reasons. Astr0 said that the ships lacked any offensive capability. Purely defensive. I think if enough nations were pissed we would be able to down the things.

Where are they getting food and other supplies?

It was claimed that they still lacked the number of 'sleepers' needed and were still reliant on us. Remember him saying something about leaving around 2040? That's a long time. It also appears these ships have to loiter when they are scanning or whatever.

Perhaps the governments are still in possession of something RK needs.

If I were initially allowing this sort of program to take place you can bet your ass I would have some way of keeping it and the people involved controlled. That could be any number of things.

As Sammamishman pointed out there was some talk of free will. We 'elect' officials.

Perhaps we haven't proven ourselves ready. Look at us. Look at our countries.

Tons of reasons why I wouldn't reveal this sort of thing.

Again, look at people right now. I don't think these revelations would cause us to get all lovey dovey. There would be an arms race, people would freak out about religion, there would probably be mass panic and looting. People would probably beg governments to stop the 'threat'.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:13 PM

originally posted by: Domo1
Am I the only one that thinks it rather astounding that something as secret and game changing as what we're talking about here has freaking patents on the web?

Every one of those patents is a huge game changer in stealth and aerodynamics, and yet they have "freaking patents on the web".

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:51 PM
a reply to: Zaphod58
True and not to mention articles like:
Popular Mechanic Sep 1974 page 114

Deltoid Airship is shown as a possible configuration for oceanographic and environmental research platform.
Quote from article:
on page 114
" A modern airship, they contend, would be ideal for nuclear propulsion, which would give it virtually unlimited range."
on page 160
"Airships could function as far-ranging units of a flying DEW (Defense Early Warning) line. Each ship could carry RPVs (Remotely Piloted Vehicles) "to increase its radius of observation, action and protection," explains Vaeth. .

And this is from 1974 (oddly around the same time Astr0 claims to have stared working in the "black")

Given that newer material research could be applied to the outer casing of an airship, and yes you can see what could be out there (in our atmosphere at least)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:00 AM
a reply to: Baddogma

Its ok. i was jsut playing man. Im sorry if it came across wrong ok?

YEha i agree we should all just lay out what we have i guess here. Again sorry if i offended ya.

edit on 14000000ppam by yuppa because: apologized for misunderstanding

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:06 AM
Wow, regardless if true or not this was an interesting ride.

Which of course could be the motivation by staff and well respected members here to coordinate and give us our very own :

John Titor meets contact the movie ,with a little of Monster INC thrown into the mix.

Not saying that is the case but crazier things have been done in pursuit of viewership .

A couple of things came to mind immediately while reading through his posts. I'm not saying the fallowing are true events but they just kept popping in my mind.

1. I found it interesting how he mentioned and described the craft which could be somewhat connected to the Cash-Landrum incident :

2. In addition I found it interesting him mentioning them working on the dark side of the moon and how it could relate to another conspiracy the scole project

When I watched the documentary I found the following two pictures interesting along with some of the comments made during the film.
"Can you see behind the moon?"

On a more personal note:
Back in the early 80's I along with multiple family members spotted a very slow flying/gliding dark craft over the sky at fairly low altitude at night time and it was like we were in slow motion observing it as it passed. We actually barely talked about it that day.Maybe because me and my cousins were rather young and my uncles didnt want to make a big scene in front of us kids and they switched the subject?. However, that image had always stayed with me but it got to the point that over a decade had passed and I was questioning myself had the incident really happened or was it my child imagination? Well one day I happened to have been talking with my cousin and his father who were both their and I brought up the subject. Immediately they knew what I was talking about and none of us really knew why we didn't discuss it than? I don't know what it was or why we didn't discuss it than but it was 1 of 4 anomalies in my life so far that makes me speculate more than I would like too about reality especially with an engineering background.

I think Zaphod58 summed up the options fairly well on how to take his posts. Although , it could all be another diversion in itself or even someone in the Know just having fun.

A couple of things that stood out on his posts. At first he talked like he was like us humans from earth than by the end he appears to have separated himself from being like us an more like one of them.

Also why would they put mankind's destiny on politicians especially when they can read and access our individual brains directly.

What intrigue me the most with the story was the ATS vetting that went on. I enjoy speculation more than most , but at the end of the day i need to prove it to myself to make part of my reality.

Good stuff nonetheless especially with the lack of original sci-fi movies out there.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:07 AM

I like how the second one has the attachment of the plasma actuators mounted on a semi truck. Would save you a ton of cash in fuel cost if you could get your hands on some.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:21 AM

Well, except for the whole confetti thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:35 AM

I still think it's amazing those are on the freaking internet.

Same with this one

I'm sort of open to what was said, at least a large part. I just think it's important to be at least somewhat skeptical. I didn't get the same U2Us as everyone else. No one has really shared what was said behind the scenes (which is commendable). It's pretty hard to believe giant space ships are scanning everyones mind at night and then flying off to planets and reconnecting with our ancestors.
edit on 3020140720141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:55 AM
a reply to: Domo1

Hey now, that patent sounds a lot like something Bedlam once talked about. The conversation was about optical camo, and Bedlam talked about how impractical it would be to cover a plane in radiators and sensors while simultaneously lugging around the supercomputer required to make all of those calculations in real time.

This makes it seem like he was referencing something in particular, something Boeing was doing...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:12 AM
Thanks for blowing my head off as usual zaph. I especially like "Heretofore, protection was provided by affixing a high loss dielectric layer either directly to the surface to be protected or by coating a metallic sheet which in turn provided the necessary protection."

Freebies ftw.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:35 AM
a reply to: framedragged

I aim to please.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
Son of a Biscuit!

All my life I've had dreams where I'm running being chased by stuff.

Don't tell me I've been running some program all this time.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:36 PM
a reply to: grey580

Ok. I won't tell you.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
a reply to: grey580

hey just curious about the comment on having dreams your whole life about being chased. We all have probably had dreams where were being chased by something. Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a common thread or detail in all the dreams that would support Astr0's claims. Asking because A few people have had reoccurring dreams about being chased by something. Or a dream about being chased that's so lucid they remember it for their whole life in detail.

Would you be comfortable describing your reoccurring dream about being chased via IM? I'll share my reoccurring dream about being chased.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:00 PM

It makes a perverse sense.

Annoying actually.

Makes me wonder if they choose people with good spatial awareness.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I don't recall my dreams well.
I get the impression that I was being chased and leading them on a goose chase of sorts while avoiding obstacles. Gleefully at times.
I remember there usually being obstacles to get around.

Certainly if this was a simulation being beamed into my brain.
Implanting the need to run from something.
While preprogramming the obstacles they wanted to avoid in a flight path and having my subconscious figure out how to avoid the obstacles.

Is ... Ingenious.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:48 PM
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I used to have chase dreams when I was younger. As soon as I realized I could just leap into the air and take off like a rocket away from my pursuer, those dreams stopped. Oddly I used to have night mares as a child, until I could recognize them as such inside the dream and forcefully wake myself up before the dream got too scary.
I used to have lucid dreams and dreams of flying or leaping hundreds of feet into the air to get from one place to the other, they were intense enough that the vertigo feeling (like your going down a roller coaster) used to wake me up.
I haven't had those type of dreams in a long time though.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:21 PM
a reply to: Domo1

Maybe this too.

it's been a while since i've seen this one.
edit on 30-7-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:08 PM

Holy S^%t.

Has anyone heard from him since?

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>