It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
In the patent description fig 3. it shows a few of these linked together in a star like formation.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
what about this Patent by Boeing in 2004, what do you guys think, do we have a version of this floating about?

Patent US2005

In accordance with an aspect of the present invention, a hybrid airship may be operated as an airborne platform at very high altitudes and may be capable of very long flight endurances. In accordance with another aspect of the present invention, a hybrid airship may have the shape of a delta-wing and may allow the integration of very large circular or elliptical transmission devices. In accordance with still another aspect of the present invention, the hybrid airship may be suitable for, but not limited to, communications relay missions for military assets and an airborne platform for high power directed energy devices. Another aspect of the present invention may provide a method for using the delta-winged hybrid airship as an unmanned airborne communications relay platform.

edit on 29-7-2014 by lambchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Air Force Space Command is at Peterson AFB in Colorado. I met half a dozen of them at SOS at Maxwell, Alabama.

Their symbol looks EXACTLY like Star Trek..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thismilitarywife

The centrally superimposed deltoid symbolizes both the Air Force upward thrust into space and the launch vehicles needed to place all satellites in orbit. The distinctive dark blue background shading, small globe, and stars symbolize the space environment.

Link

It does look rather similar.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And the references are also intriguing pieces of technology

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel
the second one looks like it was designed for tacit blue.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good info folks... just wanted to say that.

One thing to keep in mind is that some of these later tech things, of course, won't show in patents ... as in "break-away civ."

I wonder what, if any, money system 'they' employ (again, assuming truth) and if that might be one of the reasons why govt's won't deal with them? 'Loss of control ...' one of the implications.

But, aside from beating myself over my stupid q's when I was taking him with an entire shaker of salt, it is odd how all consequent info is supporting his story, no?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I don't know this for a fact, but there is a lot of money to be made in the illegal drug trade. That kind of money would never find it's way into any budget or be able to be traced.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Unless the CIA has 100% control over the entire global drug trade (all drugs), the amount of actual profit (the money available for spending on other things) would be quite small in comparison to the existing US defense budgets.

Actually it would be quite small compared to the US's public military R&D spending.

Drug money seems BIG when compared to a private entity, it is not a whole lot when compared to a country, like the US's yearly budget.

Ie: A cartel boss making $25 million per year is a lot of money for a single person. US military R&D consumed that in about 3 hours.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

I think our covert dealing in the world drug trade are more about controlling countries and regions, not for the money made off the drug sales. I'm sure the money helps but really its about control in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I think our covert dealing in the world drug trade are more about controlling countries and regions, not for the money made off the drug sales. I'm sure the money helps but really its about control in my opinion.

MystikMushroom's post was in regards to the fiscal aspect.

As for the power and control...all of it is probably worth substantially less than the fiscal component. The vast majority of drugs originate from regions that are 3rd world, or barely out of it.

Quite frankly, it would cost the US far more to control regions via the drug trade, than it would to control the same region via military or politics.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thismilitarywife
Air Force Space Command is at Peterson AFB in Colorado. I met half a dozen of them at SOS at Maxwell, Alabama.

Their symbol looks EXACTLY like Star Trek..

All early (and late) space symbolism has very similar upward chevrons and planetary/atomic illustrations. NASA logo had it, likewise in Russia, and surely it was an obvious source for the costume & art directors for Star Trek in the 60's.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wachovia alone was busted laundering ~$380 billion in Mexican cartel money.
And that is just one bank with one major cartel. There are plenty of other org. from China to Europe. You are talking trillions of dollars world wide!
Sure SAP managers will not have acess to all that cash, but there is plenty for the occasional off the books project.

Wachovia laundering cartel money.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Check your PMs sir!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperium Americana
Cartels deal in far more than drugs.

Take the Knights Templar Cartel, for example...drug trade did no crack the top 10 list for their income earnings.

#1: Illegal Mining
#2: Illegal Logging
#3: Extortion.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Another point that is bothering me... assuming the tech level this alleged group has... FTL, close or total consciousness control over mass populations and anytime access to same, undetectable military tech and assets positioned all over the globe... to the point of saving key assets from harm (time viewing?) why oh why is a threat of nuking their precious sleepers any threat at all?

I would think killing the electronics on a nuke would be child's play to them (and think of the missile deactivation at the bases in the 70's... hmmmm) so why are they so at the mercy of our thug overlords?

Anyway, trying to get a logical handle on this... if possible.
edit on 7/29/2014 by Baddogma because: added "de" to activate... predictive sorrections strike again

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to: peck420
KT is a hollowed out La Familia, now the Sinaloa Cartel...that is where the money is at!
And yes like the Triads or Yakuza they diversify revenue streams.
Again...like the cartels the black ops. money would be laundered and invested (special vehicle options anyone?). Profits would rolled over or allocated. After decades of payouts and skims you could have quite the little nest egg built up.
But the point is even a small percentage of the global drug trade profits laundered correctly, invested wisely and compounded for decades would yield plenty of money to cover a few choice projects that might be better 'off the books'.

Maybe we should start another thread in a more appropriate form.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well, I do know for a fact that the black market is filthy with spooks and is a source of info and, primarily, funds... how I got that knowledge is personal... lets just say I was a happy pirate in a previous life.

But if you have a decent enough manufacturing base off planet, what in heck do they need money for? I would dearly love to know the economics proposed to judge feasibility.

The population needed for such a manufacturing base is problematic... unless completely automated. But the personnel needed to just start such an enterprise from scratch in '46 is staggering... would we find anything if we dug up the graves of savants who "died" young?

So many implications... so many directions...

edit on 7/29/2014 by Baddogma because: took of an extra primary

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I think even thought they are a break away civ. and they may have the tech to stop a mass murder on that scale, it would mean an all out war if they did. I remember Astr0 mentioning something about this universe running on free will and to take that away from the gov would be against what they stand for. Even if the gov was suppressing our free will.
Another possibility may be that they are still getting some kind of resources that the gov. has control over and they still need permission to access.
Or they may not be able to stop the nukes or the efforts of the gov. to take out their sleepers.
I would wager to guess this is the reasoning/push to break away from the Earth and leave this "hell hole" as they call it to our own fate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well with their cloning tech do we know those Savants are actually dead? My i wonder where ya heard about them holding us hostage and nuking cities if the RK's tried to wake everyone up at onw time. It is a mystery.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join