It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Yes yes.. ofcourse

Time dilation

But so many more questions... im on fire here trying to find an opening into a rabbit hole, something.... i need to know.

Why did astr0 bother telling us in the first place? is it some kind of guilt complex? i would literally give my right n** to get on this damn ship!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I believe Astr0 knew his time was short. His earlier signature said something like the greatest tragedy is a man who works his entire life on something and can never say a thing about it. Something like that anyway.
So a guilt complex wouldn't be far off.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I believe you may be onto something. Wherever he is, and whatever he's doing -- I wish him the best. I, for one, won't ever look at UFO's the same way.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I believe you may be onto something. Wherever he is, and whatever he's doing -- I wish him the best. I, for one, won't ever look at UFO's the same way.

True say!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I feel the same way. I wish I could be in a group witnessing a UFO.
They'd be all like "OMFG" and having heart attacks, and I'll be like "Psssh, that was last years model".

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I feel the same way. I wish I could be in a group witnessing a UFO.
They'd be all like "OMFG" and having heart attacks, and I'll be like "Psssh, that was last years model".

I d love to do that!!! lol then they look at you liek,What did you just say? then comes the running away fast as you can to get a jump on the Feds in the black vans.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ugh
edit on 2820140720141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Oh... anyone else wonder if the timing (again, if true) had anything to do with Snowden and the supposed big guns info they are teasing with?

Gotta wonder... heh, what are the chances Glenn Greenwald would even look at this?

ETA: I mean, I'm trained as a journalist (you can tell by my crappy writing style), and so far, without some names and face-to-face, I couldn't publish this story... but it's the biggest... story... ev-er... (if true... and i think it is )
edit on 7/28/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I was re-reading some of Astr0's old posts and came across this:

originally posted by: Astr0

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by Astr0

Intresting.

With a airship a modular approach would be quite feasible.

Plus even if the idea of a orbital airship is not possible it would make some sense to go into the stratosphere and then launch a coventional payload into space.

A large, highly survivable craft, endurance measured in decades due to modular nature, equipped with varied ISR sensors and utilising a modular structure that is easy to repair and even easier to hide.

May of the super large triangles are seen launching from the oceans. Now if I was a researcher, I'd look at where these routes matched areas where ballistic and attack submarines either trained or transited through.

Iceland gap, Puerto Rico, Mid Atlantic... Pacific south of aussie land. Crews are perishable units and they need replacing every now and again.
[link]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread961478/pg3[/link]

Modular airship, where have I heard of this before? Truth is, I have:

There was an old discussion of the Phoenix lights where the idea came up that the craft was a new, massive chevron shaped platform. Upon further research, I came across a patent for a high altitude, modular space launch platform that looked exactly like the picture above! This was about five years ago. I have spent all day digging for this information, but it seems to be long gone. Does anyone remember this?
edit on 7/28/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember when that was first mentioned.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Yeah, I remember when that was first mentioned.

Hopefully someone can find that patent. I remember it being a chevron shaped, lighter than air vehicle, modular, with what I remember being an electrically charged surface (but it's been a while)..

Re-reading Astr0's posts about using lighter than air vehicles to pull components into orbit, this vehicle now makes a lot more sense. Now if I can just find that damn patent again..

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That led me to find something very WTF.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Do you have the link for where the illustration of he chevron came from?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Here ya go

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

Do you have the link for where the illustration of he chevron came from?

Not the original but here's the best I could come up with:
theobjectreport.blogspot.com...

The white paper patent of a craft identical to this has yet to be located. But I remember researching it long ago. It was legit.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Thanks.

Sounds like you need a FOIA request.

edit on 28-7-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So a few years ago, I had a friend who was just out of the submarine force. He told me a story once about some folks passing him at a bulkhead, who hadn't been on board when they submerged. The only thing he was told was that it was "above his pay grade." I had always assumed it was a special forces thing, but after re-reading that post I have to wonder. I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed by how many tangents this could take...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

That led me to find something very WTF.

You'll notice that there is cited an eyewitness report of the craft in the same county as Beale AFB, home of the 9th reconnaissance wing that used to operate the SR-71.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It was a civilian white patent, which made it all the more mind blowing.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join