It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

According to Astr0, on his thread, he mentioned RK living 3-400 years.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Not sure if it's relevant but in regards to the thread that you want to start. This is a direct copy/past of one of the questions I asked Astr0 via PM prior to his departure:

"If all of our stuff is triangle in nature, what's up with the reports of saucers, spheres and other shapes of
'UFO's'?
Thanks."

Some is captured tech - others are our ancestors, and some/ some we are testing for #s and giggles.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Interesting... "captured tech."

I was under the impression it was all "us"... modern humans... actually, that statement relieves some reservations I had due to conflicting info about actual "aliens" dropping by.

I guess he meant that all (or most) of the abductions were modern humans for the sleeper project. But that does conflict with the "quarantine." Anyone have more info on the particulars of who has dropped by? It's frustrating going off one line statements.

I wish I took it more seriously when he offered to answer "anything with 100% honesty." (thwacks head)

Thanks for that... and we really do need a new thread... heavily Moderated, of course, to hash this out... more people should be exposed to the info.

I already miss that man, whoever he really was... if he's reading this, I hope they're getting a chuckle.

ETA: maybe the "captured tech" was ancient human tech parked around the neighborhood? But there are still some reports that suggest actual "aliens"... though I'd think that even RK might miss the occasional explorer out of the multi-verse.

And as always, "maybe" and "alleged" should be peppered through any of my posts!

edit on 7/28/2014 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 7/28/2014 by Baddogma because: Add -correction-add

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My suggestion, if you guys want to sit down, like has been suggested, and go all out, with sightings and everything is to possibly look into doing a research project. Request scholar status, go into the research forum and lay everything out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks for that... and we really do need a new thread... heavily Moderated, of course, to hash this out... more people should be exposed to the info.

I, for one, would follow such a thread - or as Zaphod suggested above, an official research with great interest. I've followed the last thread, which is now closed, with a renewed open mindedness as some of the information given out by its author ringed a few personal bells.

I would also be available to help, in needed, in such a research.

As you so eloquently mentioned, more people should be exposed. I think that perhaps, and I emphasize on perhaps, some truths might see the light of day. But then again, if you guys simply envision a new thread, should I recommend R.A.T.S. where Google and other search engines have no teeth...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

When I get back home, I'll try to edit this post with just that answer for you. That was my exact question about that too.
According to him, we definatally aren't alone in the universe. The captured tech refers to those that cross the border, so to speak, uninvited. Out ancestors gave us some really effective self defence devices. According to Astr0, 100 percent of the abductions and UFO sightings here are us.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

I was also thinking another thread might be in order, since this one seems to be re-purposed. In addition, it might be a good idea to have a place to share any thoughts for further reading, or perhaps other hints dropped by seemingly-now-departed friends. (coughs)

I hadn't even noticed the research thread until Zaphod mentioned it, but maybe that makes the most sense. I don't have the tenure or background (or the connections, probably) that other share, but I'd also be more than willing to help with research.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

This is exactly what i was referring to.

I would love some understanding on the whole dream tech stuff that was apparently the reason for the black triangles to appear over populated areas!

I want to know more about the RK... are they human (according to the current mainstream definition)? have they access to tech that prolonges their life span...

I would if i could but that thread was closed for review.... will it ever reopen?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Tajlakz
Actually you can achieve FTL IF you DECREASE YOUR MASS TO ZERO. mass of zero infinetly massive is still zero.

No you can't. Photons have mass zero.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Tajlakz
Actually you can achieve FTL IF you DECREASE YOUR MASS TO ZERO. mass of zero infinetly massive is still zero.

No you can't. Photons have mass zero.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
My suggestion, if you guys want to sit down, like has been suggested, and go all out, with sightings and everything is to possibly look into doing a research project. Request scholar status, go into the research forum and lay everything out there.

Thats a good idea.

Like I said on our Pm convo im going to dig my orion book out.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Does that have to mean extraterrestrial? Couldn't it just be something we captured that's not nearly as advanced from another nation and we wanted to test capabilities?

I'm sort of confused exactly how 'known' the triangles etc. are to government. I know it was 5 nations but were people like Senators or the POTUS alleged to be aware? I've been cramming so much stuff into my brain the last few weeks I'm starting to have trouble remembering things I've read. I want to say that certain people were aware, as the group was asking for permission to reveal themselves but were told no time and again. I would think it was just the 5 that were aware, but who knows. Why would such a powerful group be bossed around by various governments? A threat that they could no longer use sleepers and would then be unable to be totally autonomous? Go against the belief that people elect the government and want to respect it?

I still have no idea what to think of this whole thing. I wasn't all that impressed with the BASSPLYR second sighting (oh weird, the same thing might fly over the same spot) and you really can't trust anything anyone says even though I think I do with BASS. What's really got me flummoxed is that Zaphod was told about some things and some stuff only an insider would know. Along with you Sammamishman (I think). Any chance someone digging hard and long enough could uncover or piece all that together? It sounds doubtful. For all I know you airplane buffs got bored and decided to have a little fun with the rest of us, but for some reason I'm doubting that.

I sort of like the theory that some beans were spilled that couldn't be put back in the can and the fanciful story was a CYA move. I think some were calling it a 75% rule. Spew out enough BS and slip in some truths or sew distrust to the point that the thing you slipped up on is no longer believable.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You could find out that something was out there. Finding the details about it, and what it does on the other hand, would be almost impossible without someone that could point you in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So there was more talk behind the scenes that was far more conclusive. Gotcha. I was gonna say I know nothing about this stuff but would have told someone they might see the thing again and to bring a camera. I was impressed with BASS for not wanting to talk too much about it or take pictures. I would be in the same boat. I would want to know more, but wouldn't want to say $ because I rather enjoy our air superiority.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Im talking about the ship. If it has no mass even if it got infinitely heavier approaching light speed it would still be massless or am i wrong about zero always being zero?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

The other day I bumbed into this little gem. Watch his body (facial expression) language when he mention his work for the US army.

EDIT: this guy is senior set designer for startrek movies.

edit on 28/7/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Now I wish i could ask Astro if the bridge of the Rk ship resembles a star trek bridge. DARN IT! lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
For everyone's consideration ... while grasping at straws over a "remote diamond mine" I found this... dunno...

UFO over artic diamond mine

Looks like the usual "lamp in window" photo... but considering several factors, and what was said in the blurb, I'll throw this out there in a wth hail mary spirit.

I tried searching for "strange triangular black rock found in a diamond mine"... heh, but this was from desperate degenerating, more general searching.

ETA: Wanna reiterate, it's nothing... mostly funny in a time wasted way... and as far as the above slip about designing command bridges for the Army, I would've really perked up if he'd said Navy.
edit on 7/28/2014 by Baddogma because: add

ETAx2: and if anyone has access to microfiche, old paper clippings of "black triangular rock found" might yield something... a la Fort's collection or something.
edit on 7/28/2014 by Baddogma because: again add

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Oh we got air superiority brother, believe that.

Thanks BTW for the kind words in the above post. very cool.

The second sighting wasn't so much impressive for the fact that I got luckier than a guy winning the lotto to see this thing not once but twice, but for what it was doing. I got to see the thing close up, in all its glory doing stuff that most people don't know the platforms can do. Stuff that I don't thinks been reported (maybe there's a sighting somewhere out there that reports it doing what I saw it doing, but i've never found one) about what it can do. Honestly, I will remember all of the interesting things I've seen since then up until now, but that second sighting is forever burned into my memory. Can replay it over and over in slow motion. It was that impressive.

Safe to say we have an unbeatable edge over EVERYBODY.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: Sammamishman

This is exactly what i was referring to.

I would love some understanding on the whole dream tech stuff that was apparently the reason for the black triangles to appear over populated areas!

I want to know more about the RK... are they human (according to the current mainstream definition)? have they access to tech that prolonges their life span..

This gets confusing, but it might be explained by time dilation. Which in itself opens up more questions.. Without knowing the specifics on whether aging was affected by velocity or gravitational effects it is really hard to say. Let's just say whenb you leave the influence of earth and/or begin travelling at higher velocities, time begins to get a bit strange.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join