It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After much prayer and research, id love some feedback on this, fellow ATSers! Then ill tell you the

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fravashi
"Why is pope Benedict, indicted by the IICCS for child molestation, . . ."

IICCS is an entirely fictitious operation -- a big scam. Kevin Arnett, the guy who promotes it, lives in a trailer in Florida with his brother. There is no "court," no jury, no trials, just a crazy guy hiding out in a trailer and pretending to travel to Rome and other high European capitals to indict the Queen and the Pope.

If you doubt this, I challenge you find truly one solid piece of evidence, other than Kevin's breathless reporting, that such a court has ever been convened.

FYI: you've been had...

You've got it completely backwards.

RELIGION is an entirely fictitious operation AKA a big scam.

Did the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ had no earthly home make Him any LESS credible?

I'll take the word of someone who lives in a trailer in Florida ANY day over the word of some cult leader who lives like royalty in a palace in Rome while countless millions are living in abject poverty and starving to death every day.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Fravashi
"Why is pope Benedict, indicted by the IICCS for child molestation, . . ."

IICCS is an entirely fictitious operation -- a big scam. Kevin Arnett, the guy who promotes it, lives in a trailer in Florida with his brother. There is no "court," no jury, no trials, just a crazy guy hiding out in a trailer and pretending to travel to Rome and other high European capitals to indict the Queen and the Pope.

If you doubt this, I challenge you find truly one solid piece of evidence, other than Kevin's breathless reporting, that such a court has ever been convened.

FYI: you've been had...

You've got it completely backwards.

RELIGION is an entirely fictitious operation AKA a big scam.

Did the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ had no earthly home make Him any LESS credible?

I'll take the word of someone who lives in a trailer in Florida ANY day over the word of some cult leader who lives like royalty in a palace in Rome while countless millions are living in abject poverty and starving to death every day.

Couldn't have said it any better. These "Popes" worship Lucifer! They always have, the bastards! They been lyin this whole time about what they really believe, and it AINT what you think they really believe, I promise you that!

You'd be very surprised to learn their true masters identity. Or maybe you wouldnt, by now. Finally.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
id like to read up on this information. Could you show me some links that would point me in the right direction please?a reply to: SenterSun

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join