It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After much prayer and research, id love some feedback on this, fellow ATSers! Then ill tell you the

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
this one will probably get me disappeared, but I stand for God.

Any fool can see the internet is bad. Its Satan's way of duplicating Gods omnipresence. The NSA spying and hundreds of other information gathering programs are used for the purpose as well. Genetic manipulation, ULF mind control, project monarch.....all are satan trying to show God he can do the same thing God can. It started in the garden, well after I guess. Eve said "I have gotten a man like the lord" in hebrew, meaning she duplicated Gods ability to create and she was proud of it and it really pissed of God.

Why was Cain's offering not accepted? The cereal offerings by law don't exclude his offering. So why? If it was foreshadowing the messiah to come, why wasn't Cain told what Able obviously was, about the blood sacrifice? God said it was because "sin lies at the door" but didn't specify what. What Sin? Eves pride really, really made God Angry, is what I think. Plus something else Cain "acquired" that I wont go into yet.

So, Cain was furious. Cain means both "acquired" and "spear". The first human child born on earth means acquired spear. Able means "breath" or "vapor". For those with eyes to see, there is mighty (
) significance there.

Cain kills Able, then lies to God about it. So cain was the first murderer, and the first Liar. The father of lies. "Acquired" some of what Eve "acquired", eh? Pride goeth before the fall. Sounds like a lot of Nimrods problem too, a little later on, who was a mighty hunter. What do you suppose he hunted with? Bows and arrows didn't exist, surely not guns or an Apache Helicopter either. A spear. Or a Club I guess though hardly practical. You want distance, not up close with a club. So a spear, then, in my estimation. Nimrod was also a mighty builder and built the world first empire and one world government, in the process claiming the constellation orion, particularly the belt stars, as his self proclaimed right to rule, I believe. There are Pyramids, and many ancient religious sites, laid out exactly like orions belt all over the world. And those are just the ones we know about. Whats under the Oceans? Food for thought.

Moving on.

Where did cains wife come from? Very important question. The city he then built, Enoch, named for his son, is actually Erech transliterated. Moses didn't write genesis. Enoch did (the other Enoch that walked with God, not Cain's Son) and passed it down through his son Methuselah to his great grandson Noah. How else did all the geological data and intricacies survive the flood?

Enoch walked with God. That means Habitually walked with God, in Hebrew. He was a very holy man. Noah also walked with God and his name means dedicated. Enoch was translated to heaven before death and became the Metatron, taking Lucifer's vacant spot as protector of the throne.

Yes Satan controls this beast system. Yes our government worships him and worse at bohemian grove. Yes child sacrifice is commonplace. Yes our government is demonic and wants to kill us all. Well, mostly just white people, it seems. If you are gay or a minority or a tranny or hermaphrodite, hey your good to go. More whites are dying than are being born for the first time ever.

Obama has worn a ring, with an very important muslim hadith on it, on his wedding ring finger his whole life, even before he met "Michelle". His father is Muhammad Sabuh from Indonesia, founder of Subud Cult. Look at his picture and call me a liar. Loretta Fuddy who produced the fako birth certificate was president of Subud America. Her bank records a 50,000 deposit from an unknown source. Then she mysteriously died. Obama is a muslim and Christian(he did say he was a christian, but just like the old days priests of Ashtaroth/Ishtar/ISIS who sought to serve both Baal and God. Fools.

His mother is a jewess, Ann Dunham, making him Jewish as its passed through the mother. Read the Talmudic prophecies for the "messiah" they are waiting for.

Why is pope Benedict, indicted by the IICCS for child molestation, child rape, and murder still living in the papal residence and still wearing the papal crest? Francis is his public face, but baby raper Benny calls the shots.

The Nazi.

What did Malachi say about the last pope? Why is Benny, through Francis, talking about aliens and baptizing them, Chrislam (WTF?), and that if Jesus was coming, he already would have, so I guess we're S.O.L, Then start promoting a new religion, Chrislam? The one world government is taking shape. The feet on the statue of Nebuchadnezzar, the last great empire will be mixed of iron and clay, which don't mix any better than the Vaticans so called "Christianity" and Islam will.

Now ISIS has sprung from nowhere with a mighty man at its head, a PhD, who Obama personally released from prison and has been funding with YOUR illegally obtained tax dollars. Yes, lazy Americans, income taxes are illegal. Its in the constitution. But, but, but....Obama is a constitutional lawyer! Sun-tzu taught the learning of the enemy is the Tao of victory. He also said never seek battle until the victory is already won. Obama knows his Sun-Tzu.

He has received the finest education money can buy and a blank check from the elders of Zion to destroy America. There are rail lines under every major American City. Soon the word will be given and nukes will blow them sky high. Thats the trigger for WWIII. Dont buy it and don't fight for these demons. Enough is enough. Throw down your weapons and let them do their worst. Did Jesus not slap the sword from Peters Hand when Jesus told them what was about to befall him? If it is not love, joy, happiness, peace,
and loving everyone as Jesus loved us, its not of God. These demons want you to get violent and endanger your soul, so they can kill you. They can do it by remote control drones and other ways I won't mention so as not to cause anyone to die from a heart attack, which could happen.

100,000 rednecks(I am one, Texas Bred, so i'm not "insulting" anyone)/"Patriots" all armed up with small arms standing around wondering what to do next would be obliterated in less time than it takes to form the thought. Where is your patriotism to God who didn't draw lines on maps and commanded us to love one another as he loved us? Does that involve a gun in any way? Patriotism is the tool of the vicious. Oscar Wilde.

Deposing tyrants is another matter, but must be done through prayer.

I will help any true follower of Christ who needs help and wants to ask questions. Or you can think im crazy and forget all this. Your choice. My heart burns to help, but I have peace that God is the one in control and all is as God wills it. Michael (the real one) is about to stand up. Daniels prophecies are the restrainer of Satan's manifestation in the physical realm, and it is now decoded by me, in part, at least, so there must be others too, because im not that smart, just have a pure heart for Gods truth to be known and his will to be done, and I fear NOTHING but displeasing God. If anyone wants to talk. My skype name I didn't write down like an idiot, just opened the account, but send me yours via IM and ill look you right in the eye and you'll know.

If the goons get me, I love you all and God Bless You. Please help my family if you can.

SenterSun

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well...you may think the internet is evil...but so far you don't have a problem using it to spread your word.....slightly ironic...but ...Don't get me wrong...I believe in a higher being I call god. So keep,spreading your word! ...and there is more to it than a book or a priest...unfortunately none of us will know the truth if there is a heaven a hell, or nothing ...until we die.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You'll be OK here.
A lot to say you have...
No I'm not religious being a product of catholic..presby..or Scientology.....
Feelings are important...

Forgive me...you wrote alot...
Not done yet....
But...nice ...

Don't doubt your thoughts...they are yours!
Not everyone may agree... but you have your rights...

Half way through.......I am...
edit on 13-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I have NEVER heard this mentioned here on ATS.

What about repentance though?

Excellent thread BTW...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun

Its the "why is pope Benedict, indicted by the IICCS for child molestation" that derailed it for me.

I've probably been indicted by them as well, I mean come on....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Well...you may think the internet is evil...but so far you don't have a problem using it to spread your word.....slightly ironic...but ...Don't get me wrong...I believe in a higher being I call god. So keep,spreading your word! ...and there is more to it than a book or a priest...unfortunately none of us will know the truth if there is a heaven a hell, or nothing ...until we die.

Saul of Tarsus was evil, once. King David was a man after gods own heart but was also a murderer, adulterer and a robber bandit for a while, something about beating Satan with his own tools appealed to me. Plus, cant duplicate the exposure any other way, brother!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not a bad OP. A little long though. The internet is a tool, just like speech is. It can be used to spread good or evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I have NEVER heard this mentioned here on ATS.

What about repentance though?

Excellent thread BTW...

God hates violence, but don't think of him as a fool. You protect yourself if you are attacked and you pray for deliverance from tyrants. sometimes its Gods will for us to be punished, though. And Americas decadence and sins are more terrible than any nation that has ever existed that im aware of. The Russians and Germans and hell, all the other ones too just killed ya. America steals your soul.

while its killing you slowly.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SenterSun
Then she mysteriously died. Obama is a muslim and Christian(he did say he was a christian, but just like the old days priests of Ashtaroth/Ishtar/ISIS who sought to serve both Baal and God. Fools.

I don't know of any adherents to Ashtaroth (I think you actually meant "Ashtoreth" or "Astarte" or "Asherah", YHWH's original co-creator before the YHWH cult exiled the other half of the Jews), Ishtar, or Isis who serve either Baal or the Christian god, let alone both. And most of us who do revere Ishtar or Isis usually revert back to the original pre-Babylonian iteration of her.

We could to back and forth over who's side shows true love and peace but I assure you that your god shows neither of those things without healthy doses of rage and hate to accompany it in nearly every example in your old testament.

The old gods are returning and people are opening their eyes. If you could consider any of the sides "winners or losers", your side will certainly not "win".

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Are you asking if Obama is the Antichrist? And my roomie says Nimrod didn't hunt with clubs or spears. By Nimrod's time, humans were well out of the caves and through both the bronze & iron ages. He had a sword & shield. The sin that lay at the door was original sin- not pride as much as disobedience before the Lord.

I'm not here to change your mind

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Then she mysteriously died. Obama is a muslim and Christian(he did say he was a christian, but just like the old days priests of Ashtaroth/Ishtar/ISIS who sought to serve both Baal and God. Fools.

I don't know of any adherents to Ashtaroth (I think you actually meant "Ashtoreth" or "Astarte" or "Asherah", YHWH's original co-creator before the YHWH cult exiled the other half of the Jews), Ishtar, or Isis who serve either Baal or the Christian god, let alone both. And most of us who do revere Ishtar or Isis usually revert back to the original pre-Babylonian iteration of her.

We could to back and forth over who's side shows true love and peace but I assure you that your god shows neither of those things without healthy doses of rage and hate to accompany it in nearly every example in your old testament.

The old gods are returning and people are opening their eyes. If you could consider any of the sides "winners or losers", your side will certainly not "win".

OK, I guess ill have to show you, even though you likely wont see. Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot, and Asteroth), in demonology, is a Crowned Prince of Hell. He is a male figure named after the Canaanite goddess Ashtoreth. The name Astaroth was ultimately derived from that of 2nd millennium BC Phoenician goddess Astarte,[1] an equivalent of the Babylonian Ishtar, and the earlier Sumerian Inanna. en.wikipedia.org...

The name Ishtar is Semitic for the goddess Inanna of Sumeria. sacred “prostitution” was part of the religion as Ishtar was the courtesan of the gods”...Ishtar possessed a litany of weapons and one of her totems was the lion...Ishtar was called the Lady of Battles, the Queen of Attack, The Lady of Victory, Queen of Hand-to-Hand Fighting and the Guardian of Law and Order; all linking her to the planet Mars.

Again, in her aspect of Warrior Queen, Ishtar held a labrys, scepter or a staff with either one or two snakes coiled around it. In this aspect, the snake stood for the ability to take a life. It seems that this staff/scepter started out with only one snake and then ended up with two.

Ishtar (a.k.a. Inanna in Babylon, Isis in Eygypt, Astarte or Aphrodite in Greece and Libertas/Venus in Rome to name just a few) www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The destructive nature of the Canaanites upon other nations in which they settled is nowhere more strongly demonstrated than in Egypt, the first land to be corrupted by their barbaric practices. Originally, "Baal" simply meant Lord in the Canaanite language. The obscenity of the rites soon developed a popular image of Baal which had three heads, the head of a cat, the head of a man, and the head of a toad. His wife, Ashtoreth, also known as Astarte and Ishtar, was the principal goddess of the Canaanites. She also represented the reproductive principle in nature, and in case anyone might overlook it, all of her rites were sexual observances. In Babylon, the temples of Baal and Ashtoreth were usually together. Mainly, they served as houses of prostitution, in which the priestesses were prostitutes, and the male priests were Sodomites who were available for the worshippers who were of that persuasion. The worship of the Canaanite gods consisted of orgies, and all their temples were known as centers of vice. They also originated voodoo ceremonies, which became the rites of observance in Ethiopia through the Ethiopian Jethro, the tutor of Moses. These same rites now enthrall tourists in the Caribbean.

It was not long before the simple ceremonies of vice began to pall on the worshippers of Baal. They sought greater excitement in rites of human sacrifice and cannibalism, in which the torture and murder of small children were featured. To consolidate their power over the people, the priests of the Canaanites claimed that all firstborn children were owed to their demon gods, and they were given over for sacrifice. This lewd and barbaric practice was noted in Isaiah 57:3-5:"But you, draw near hither, sons of the sorceress, offspring of the adulterer and the harlot. Of whom 'are you making sport? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood? Inflaming yourself with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the cleft of the rocks?"

Astaroth, asHtoreth, Ishtar, ISIS, wife of Baal (Satan). Child sacrifice, sex orgies, murder, sounds like the good guys, for sure, bro. Sculptures of Ishtar show wide, owl-like eyes, and the owl is sometime used as a representation of her. Who will the anti-Christ worship? The God of fortresses. Ishtar was the protector, the fortress. Who do you suppose that huge stone OWL effigy in Bohemian Grove is representative of? Seen the Euphrates river lately?

Your going through the tribulation and you don't even know it. Keep watching/reading the 4 million hours of demonic left behind FALSE, non-biblical, pre-trib rapture doctrine, though, k? You'll just miss the whole thing that's already happening.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The internet is a Thing.

Things are not Evil. Things may be Used for Evil purposes by People, but that does not make the Things themselves, Evil.

Just as well, People are not Evil.

People may do evil things, but, although I have long left behind the superstition that is formal Religion, I must believe that there is Good in all People.

It is Fear that, more often than not, drives good People to do Evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If the internet is Satan's tool, and you're using it to broadcast your opinions, doesn't that make your opinions kind of suspect?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I was partly with you until around here where you seem to get a bit confused. Those who worshiped Baal and YHWH were one and the same. It was Ashtoreth (you seem to confuse her with Goetic demonology, which was a later attempt to demonize pagan deities sort of like what they did with Lilitu/Lilith) that the YHWH cults had an issue with which is what led to the exile and genocide of those Jews who didn't like the idea of abandoning half their faith.

It was not long before the simple ceremonies of vice began to pall on the worshippers of Baal. They sought greater excitement in rites of human sacrifice and cannibalism, in which the torture and murder of small children were featured. To consolidate their power over the people, the priests of the Canaanites claimed that all firstborn children were owed to their demon gods, and they were given over for sacrifice. This lewd and barbaric practice was noted in Isaiah 57:3-5:"But you, draw near hither, sons of the sorceress, offspring of the adulterer and the harlot. Of whom 'are you making sport? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood? Inflaming yourself with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the cleft of the rocks?"

Ok so let's look at that. You bring up Isaiah as an example of them trash talking each other but... what about all the instances of the OT god commanding the same thing? Child sacrifice, baby-killing, genital mutilation, rape, torture, etc. It's all commanded by your god at one time or another. You know it's in there but, if you want me to quote it, I can. I personally don't quote those parts of the bible by default out of respect for our Christian members as it's not exactly things most Christians are proud reading about.

Astaroth, asHtoreth, Ishtar, ISIS, wife of Baal (Satan). Child sacrifice, sex orgies, murder, sounds like the good guys, for sure, bro. Sculptures of Ishtar show wide, owl-like eyes, and the owl is sometime used as a representation of her. Who will the anti-Christ worship? The God of fortresses. Ishtar was the protector, the fortress. Who do you suppose that huge stone OWL effigy in Bohemian Grove is representative of? Seen the Euphrates river lately?

When you say "your side" and "my side", you seem to be thinking of the Christian god and Baal. I don't. Baal and the Christian god were the same in my eyes. Ashtoreth predated Baal by a few thousand years and Baal came about as YHWH to supplant the religion. Baal and YHWH weren't considered to be different gods until the YHWH decided to be completely monotheistic and then, suddenly, their god wasn't the same as the other god.

I have strongly suspected that Christians unknowingly worship Baal (or even Marduk, depending on how I look at it). Do you think it's just a coincidence that the Baal worshipers and the YHWH cults both committed all the same atrocities? They were the same religious group for a very long time.

And none of them were friends of the original pantheon where Ashtoreth came from.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
OP: I really did try to read what you posted but when you start out with:

Any fool can see the internet is bad.

You really arnt doing yourself any favours.

Keep drinking the kool-aid

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
S&F'd ..good luck

Things are not Evil. Things may be Used for Evil purposes by People, but that does not make the Things themselves, Evil.

that's only half the story
things often don't make sense while they're incomplete..
here's a bit more from the bible..

What Defiles a Man (matthew 15:11)
10After Jesus called the crowd to Him, He said to them, "Hear and understand. 11"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man." 12Then the disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees members of ATS were offended when they heard this statement?"…

i will go with the bible when it comes to these things..

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You can refer to all the books, writings, history, teachings, folklore and superstitions passed down from the beginning. Take away all the 'fluff' and convoluted details, you end up with the same basic message:

Life follows a Universal Law; for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.

No matter how many different ways it has been explained, humanity focuses on the details of the story, instead of the main message. Life is meant to be lived in balance with the positive and negative forces that allow the world to exist in harmony.

The polarity is becoming too imbalanced to expect a peaceful world. The greater part of humanity is focused on self-serving interests, wars, violence; man has become obsessed with the negative mindset.

I don't think there is a single country on this planet whose leaders are trying to promote peace and harmony. Instead of trying to unite humanity, world leaders are promoting division. Their tactics are proven to work; while us slaves fight amongst ourselves, the worlds top 1% skim the riches of this world for their pleasure.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun Maybe cains spirit is bound to a certain plant and ables spirit is bound to another plant. Let's say it may be the co cain and thc.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: SenterSun Maybe cains spirit is bound to a certain plant and ables spirit is bound to another plant. Let's say it may be the co cain and thc.

That's just stupid and you know it.
edit on 14-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity Where is the fun in that. let's be honest though do you really find this thread or forum rational in any way? If you look at the names and meanings then you may see some links between the plants and the actions of the two people. Look at the potential of one plant and the potential of the other and you may see something but i hold not much hope for you to let go of any of your intelluctual comfort blankets you cling to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join