It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 New Weapons That Are Making War Look Like a Cartoon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is novel stuff from DARPA, well almost novel, it's a few years old. Soon we will all have the chance to be in a cartoon with Roger WRabbit?. (Thanks to Cracked etc for a hilarious article) Please go to the link for the story, and pictures in full.

No: 6, (With a little development this could become the new 'Glaswegian Handshake' )

No: 5, the Ahem, bendy pussy, (not quite what you imagine) it's designed to blast you away from around the corner, as you hesitate to shoot, and as the article says, it is not advisable for the opposing force to use a picture of Joan Rivers.

No: 4, the EATR robot, it's designed to eat you, after being shot by the bendy pussy,

No: 3, Transformer TX, no comment.

No: 2, Powerswim, to express marines through the water.The guy is obviousiy inspired by Ezekiel and completely Na Na, and judging by the 'thrust' motion, there could be steering problems arise,

No: 1, Underwater express, this takes the torpedo out of the submarine, and makes the torpedo the submarine...I think??

Read more: www.cracked.com... Text.
edit on 13-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well you cant beat a machine that loves flesh for sheer horror.But I did get a chuckle over the bendy kitty device.
edit on CDTSunpm0761 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Well you can beat a machine that loves flesh for sheer horror.But I did get a chuckle over the bendy kitty device.

I can't get over the Jay-lo guy talking about 25 people he taught to use the powerstream thingy, especially when he mentions how big their eyes were...right? About the same size as his then. I want one of those things!

edit on 13-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
They forgot the XM1063 155mm projectile which carries 152 submunitions which spread over a 1 acre area with the payload of WEAPONS GRADE FART GAS.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

aw hell, man.....number five's been around for a while....it was even in a movie...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

aw hell, man.....number five's been around for a while....it was even in a movie...

That's a cheat sheet, it's not a bendy pussy!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

same deal....and this one even meows when you shoot it, lol

top topics

join