It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! I might have spotted a "Shadow Man" at the world cup Final! [Need your help!]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Dear ATS Community,

Maybe some of you remember that video of a weird human shaped Shadow running around in a Football stadium. It happened somewhere in South america if I remember it right. I don't think anyone ever debunked this...

Well, I just watched the WC final live and I just spotted something very similar unless my eyes got tricked.

Now if anyone recorded the event please look for a shadow on the left side of the screen near one of the referees somewhere between 103rd-105th minute!

I can't tell if it was something paranormal but I can guarantee you that there was something Moving around in a pitch black colour

All referees were dressed in red so I doubt it was one of them @ the side lines.

I really hope someone can help me out with this because I was very confused when I saw it...

Thank you!
edit on 13-7-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Well the last video I saw of a 'shadow man' at a football match was very clearly the shadow of a camera suspended on cables moving around.

I really hope that was not your video and is not what you are referring to....if so, c'mon. I just watched the final but did not see anything.

Sorry mate. No pics?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It should not be long before the match hits the net in 4k Ultra HD.

Let us take a look at it then :-)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

what? I'm talking about the World Cup Final, the biggest, most watched Sport event of our planet that took place a couple minutes ago...

- I noticed it for 2-3 seconds, impossible to take pictures...

-As I said I can't guarantee it was something paranormal but I wouldn't make this topic if it didn't look like a human shaped Shadow running around to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes I was referring to the video you referenced in your OP.

Maybe some of you remember that video of a weird human shaped Shadow running around in a Football stadium. It happened somewhere in South america if I remember it right. I don't think anyone ever debunked this...

I saw that video. It was a shadow of a camera suspended by cables moving about the stadium. My point was simply if you saw something similar in the World Cup - perhaps it was that.

But I am sure we will be hearing of it shortly if anything was captured during the World Cup because as you said it is the most watched and all....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The interesting thing about this is that "it" literally overshadowed the ADS on the sidelines.
ADS should always be 100% readable/visible in such events. I doubt it was the shadow of a camera.

It was something I couldn't explain @ that moment. Thats why I post it here, simple.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think what you've seen was one of the substitute players warming up approx 14min34s into the first half of extra-time. I watched more but never seen a 'shadow person'.

Link to the game

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Could be but the Players didn't wear Black...

EDIT: I think Germany had Black jackets for the rest of the players but still.

It just looked quite special to me!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

After closer inspection it was a ballboy, quite a fast one too.

Highlighted with the red line.

And then he runs back..

Check the video in the link I posted in my previous post, about 3h 13mins into the programme.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Thanks

The Player is only available in the UK. Can't watch the video.

That was probably it.But It's quite funny that it still looks like a shadow to me in the first screenshot.

No surprise I thought it might be something paranormal...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Quite funny...considering a thread on Vantablack was recently posted...under science...people were wondering the application...well here is a Start

Flag and star!
I was most amused

OK...the UK feed is blocked ...not on YT..
Leaves me to seeing the photos posted by another member...now my mind works in a comedic way...so seeing a black figure running across the frames....
Won't lie...I had a strong laugh...perhaps an audible gastric event....followed by my laughter and .....
Sorry...I can't stop laughing.....high pitch here.....
following trains of thoughts here...
Hah..HA HAAAAAAA!

Run dark Forrest! Ruuuunnnnn!
edit on 13-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It wasn't a shadow it was a person running along a landing between upper and lower sets of bleachers. In a longer edit of the video you can watch the person walk down the stairs before turning and quickly running across the the stands.

www.cracked.com... 3rd section down

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

GTFO my thread if you try to be disrespectful. I think you might have some real issues with reading posts from other people.

Didn't i write that I'm not sure what it is?

Your an obvious troll and obvious trolls should be Banned from such boards. GTFO

i hate people like you in general. You would NEVER speak to me like that in Real life. I'm not trying to be tough or some BS like that but I know how I look and how I can hurt people with words and with my fist if it needs to be done...

You can only hide behind your computer and troll other people. I don't consider weak or poor people as "losers" I never would do this but TROLLS are REAL LOSERS!

edit on 14-7-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

join