It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Picture of the American Death Ray Gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i24.photobucket.com...
This is near the area that they do not allow you to use binoculars near. They didn't tell me I could not use Google Earth. This is a "doctored" by Google pic. Note the frame building on the left, it has no shadows. The location is wrong, and only and idiot would put a building at the end of a runway. Fake Death Ray on Google Earth
I doubt I will be killed for giving out this info, since it is most likely what the military wants me to do. I thought about this for 3 months. This directed energy weapon is used to kill missiles, not melt people. This fact made me a little patriotic. They are protecting us. I theorize the death ray is actually in space. Google earth is part fiction, but under the fiction is where the secrets hide. I think I was part of an important moment in history, one we will hear about in 20 years. I can't give out details so don't ask.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks a little like an open pocketwatch or compass on side of a newspaper with a piece of paper covering part of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
If you want to look it up on Google Earth the coordinates are on the picture. I suppose the bad photo chopping was intentional. I doubt the our counterintelligence people are that dumb.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: earthdude

I dont get what your saying about the shadows i can clearly see shadows of the frame building. Clearly.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But doesn't it actually look a little like what I said it looks like? I mean. I can see what almost looks like people walking on the white.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge
They don't match the angles of the other shadows, you may be right if the frame building was photographed on another pass, but check out the vehicles further left, they have shadows that match the big building.

edit on 13-7-2014 by earthdude because: examination

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Im confused what makes it a death ray tho.... I see the frame building, I see that it doesn't have shadows like the rest, guess i am just missing the jump to death ray.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
It looks like a death ray gun, or rather what one would look like. It could just be a satellite dish, I saw the ray, not the gun.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Its a radar test site and has been there for years.

You can tell by the blacktop area and the age cracks in it and the plant life growing in the desert areas that have been graded around it.

This site may date back to WW2 and the first nuclear bomb as Trinity site is not far away.
33°40′38.28″N 106°28′31.44″W

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED
Mirrored surface for radar? I think not. It could be a solar collector or some energy sensor, but not radar. See if you can find the 10 mile long rocket sled track, longest, straightest thing in the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thats funny, it appears that the whole bottom left section is photoshopped.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The 'shadowless' building is an etching on the ground, the cheapskates, they used to use blow-up articles.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Why would they do that? You are not thinking. There was some really cool aircraft or something there.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I vehemently disagree. That whole piece of ground is shopped, look at the texture of it compared to the rest of the picture. It is all pasted there.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting finding is this site is just about where the base camp for the Trinity test was and this could have started life as a airfield for the base camp.

reply to earthdude
Mirrored surface for radar?

I am going by photos of other RCS radar test sites and there layouts. like this one in Helendale calif that has the same setup.
www.thehowlandcompany.com...
clui.org...

And the RCS radar site at China Lake. This is the one i have been to and spotted the style of design.

here is another RCS radar site operated by Sandia labs.

IN FACT this is the site in question and its called the National Radar Cross Section (RCS) Test Facility (NRTF)
www.wsmr.army.mil...

edit on 13-7-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Radar site folks, no Death Ray here.. Keep moving

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat
Yeah, I think you guys are right, I mean, why would they even let us see it on Google Earth? I would like to change the title to " Looks like a death ray gun. I bet most people think of a pistol or rifle style weapon. The Japanese got one going 70 years ago but it only shot a few yards. The decided it would take more powerplants than the world had to supply the energy necessary. We did get microwave ovens out of some of this research. We have a death ray and it shoots down missiles, that my conspiracy theory and I'm stickin to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED
Thanks for the excellent links. I still do wonder about the mirror look to that dish.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here is my latest theory: the dish tracks the target illuminated by a laser and the death ray zaps it using the optical and radar signals.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
In typical multiple personality style I will now admit my failure. My conspiracy theory is most likely wrong, I am the first guy in history to do that. If someone would like to speculate on what was photochopped out, that would be entertaining. We are all here for entertainment and education.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join