It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Zapper for illness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am wondering, and I have searched, and I have found some threads about it, but nothing quite like I'm looking for.

I am looking for people who have tried, any of the zappers talked about by hulda clark, bob beck, nikola tesla, or royal rife.

I want to hear about the results from real people. Searching google just leads to all sorts of crap, that I don't know if its true or false or what? It's amazing how much crap is out there. Even youtube is garbage. Stuck with a whole bunch of videos from like 5 different people trying to sell something.

So who has tried it, and what results have you had?

If you have not tried, please do not tell me that its a fraud or a scam. It very well may be, I am not here to doubt the validity of it. I am here to get to the bottom of it. So I want to hear from people that have tried it. They are the ones that will determine whether its a hoax or not.

If you have had good results, please let me know what device you used, and where I can find it. I find there are hundreds of different devices to buy and who knows what ones work.

So lets get to the bottom of this! Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have a Montgomery Wards Volt Amp Battery No. 9. It sure does perk you up and makes your muscles jump. It is a great toy. It was called a Medical Box and it would kill microbes. The Massive die off could possibly cause some problems if you used it on your guts though.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes, I am aware of the herximer reaction, and I know that it is not all that pleasant, but it is best to continue zapping through the detox symptoms to get the full effects. I think most people stop when they feel it, and as a result, the treatment becomes ineffective, as the bacteria just reproduces itself.

I see great potential with zapping. I just think there is certain devices and certain electrical frequencies that are needed to be successful, and with all the crap out there, it makes it as confusiing as it can possibly get. So I want to meet people with hands on experiences so we can figure out what's best.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Montgomery Wards Volt Amp Battery No. 9.

Do you have a link for this?

top topics

join