It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tory child abuse whistleblower: 'I supplied underage rent boys for Margaret Thatcher's cabinet min

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If there is a line of work where you have to be careful and guard your personal life with care, it is the goverment sector / political sector where any kind of scandalous behaviour will be used by your enemies and lead to your downfall..

that's why i find this 'organized pedophile orgy by political elites' seems too far fetched , feels like that fictional movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' where the elites did unbridled orgies and satanism in the private mansions.

A single politician caught doing naughty things is more believable than an organized 'pedophile meet' with many politician inside it.. totally fabricated if you ask me

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
If there is a line of work where you have to be careful and guard your personal life with care, it is the goverment sector / political sector where any kind of scandalous behaviour will be used by your enemies and lead to your downfall..

? ? ? ? POLITICANS !

# Jimmy Saville?
# Garry Glitter?
# Jonathon King?
# Rolf Harris?
# Ian Watkins?
# Max Clifford? ............

that's why i find this 'organized pedophile orgy by political elites' seems too far fetched , feels like that fictional movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' where the elites did unbridled orgies and satanism in the private mansions.

'FACT' with the prerequisite change of names and locations becomes FICTION!?

A single politician caught doing naughty things is more believable than an organized 'pedophile meet' with many politician inside it.. totally fabricated if you ask me

A number of 'single politicians/people' doing naughty things (like attracts like)
will soon descend into a 'meet' of paedophiles. I mean which group do you think
developed PIE the Paedophile Information Exchange

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
in what world would anyone consider Jimmy Savilee a politician ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If we could just work out who was senior enough in the Department of Health to sanction giving Jimmy Savile his own keys to Broadmoor in 1988 it might help

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-7-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Again, with respect, I think you're being naive. If there is a line of work where you feel protected and powerful enough to do what the hell you feel like then it's as a politician (a high-ranking one at least) - or at least it is in some countries. Furthermore - you don't have to fear your enemies using your scandalous behaviour for their gain when they're also up to no good.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer

Again, with respect, I think you're being naive. If there is a line of work where you feel protected and powerful enough to do what the hell you feel like then it's as a politician (a high-ranking one at least) - or at least it is in some countries. Furthermore - you don't have to fear your enemies using your scandalous behaviour for their gain when they're also up to no good.

again, you shouldnt mix fiction with facts especially dealing with political accusations..

show the evidence and proof of these 'pedophile orgies' before claiming every politician is evil ..

or are we jugde everyone guilty before proven ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
SIR jimmy so VILE savile a politician? hmmm Well seeing as he had xmas dinner with maggy for ten yrs on the trot at our expense. Not to mention that he was a good friend of almost every prime minister for the past 30 years. Plus he was a most welcome visitor at Downing street not for getting his freedom to walk around buck house. I do believe he even went to Israel and made a speech at the kesset? He was a politician in all but name. All the politicians were best friends with him. Some even gave him the keys to a top security prison hospital Broadmoor. eggwina curry and Ken clarke who has just stepped down. I wonder why hes jumping the ship? Guess this paedogate is causing it to sink.
]

edit on 16-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

David steel is the one who said about Cyril smith abusing young boys. All he did was spank a few bottoms

edit on 16-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: photos added

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Getting back to the thread topic...:

We've had similar child sex prostitution rings here in the States, one in particular ensnared the Reagan-Bush White House, the "Franklin Child Sex Ring," during the Franklin Coverup expose "talks about the possible killing of a child at the Bohemian Grove."

They always find a way to scapegoat a minor flunky in these coverups, anything to keep the elite's hands clean.

I had heard similar child sex prostitution rings in Italy during the mid 90s of robe hooded masked people abusing kids boys specifically.

Just wondering if anyone here on ATS has heard something similar cases in Italy?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I'd like to have the chance to prove that those rumoured to have committed these acts are innocent (or guilty), but that's not going to happen when the evidence goes missing and pressure is put on those investigating such allegations to stop. I don't think all politicians are bad, far from it, but there was (and, possibly, still is) something very rotten in Westminster, and it's been known about for a long time.

When I was a student in the late 80's and early 90's there were plenty of urban myths going round about Jimmy Saville, most notably his necrophilia at St. James in Leeds and elsewhere. I even recall reading an interview with him at the time when he made reference to these rumours, almost as a joke. I didn't believe them at the time, not because I particularly liked or trusted Saville, but because they were so abhorrent. And yet, 25 years later we now know all those sickening urban myths were true, and people clearly knew about them at the time. Now I know Saville was no politician but, as others have pointed out above, he was certainly at the heart of the 'Establishment'- so please forgive me if I don't immediately assume the allegations against these politicians aren't true because I've got a horrible feeling that they are.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I think this is what you are talking about

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Phewww... Just got back to the thread, but I see many have answered you!!

However YOUR very own words >>>>

If there is a line of work where you have to be careful and guard your personal life with care, it is the goverment sector / political sector where any kind of scandalous behaviour will be used by your enemies and lead to your
downfall

I was merely pointing out to you that paedophilia isn't only the prerogative of
politicians as you seem to keep alluding to ... but exists in all walks of life

STOP PRESS
Just been on the news >>>> More than 100 arrests of paedophiles inc. # Teachers,
# Doctors, # Scout Leaders, ..........................

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
it is almost criminal to start accusing people without any evidence or proof..

if these accusers got any evidence then let it be know in the court of law

if not then it should be stopped

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer

I'd like to have the chance to prove that those rumoured to have committed these acts are innocent (or guilty), but that's not going to happen when the evidence goes missing and pressure is put on those investigating such allegations to stop.

Then the main evidence invariably comes from the victim themselves, and the

crimes are so vile that.... NO ONE BELIEVES THEM

There in lies the protection of the perpetrator

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

it is almost criminal to start accusing people without any evidence or proof..
if these accusers got any evidence then let it be know in the court of law
if not then it should be stopped

LOL!...... Where have you been??

One of these accusers a fellow MP Geoffrey Dickens and not some

random investigator collated 114 files of evidence of VIP child

abusers.

These files have conveniently "disappeared" into thin air? a black hole?

been shredded? been burnt? all in the effort of protecting the 'guilty'

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I just spotted this on the mail online

www.dailymail.co.uk... z37dQ1YLjp

More M eye 5 tampering to protect the MPs

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
it would be a sad day if people start quoting and believing the Daily Mail

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There is more than enough evidence of these paedos in our govt. This paedogate is not going away and will only get bigger as more people come forwards and expose these animals. The daily mail? Yes you are right its just another rag jumping on the band wagon. Here is another person who should know about it after all he was a good friend of SIR so VILE savile.

www.bbc.co.uk...
There again its from the BBC and we all know that they were in on it as well.

edit on 17-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

Heres another one of maggy the milk snatchers gang

edit on 17-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: photo added

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Dude, you just make yourself look like a nut with posters showing UK politicians with silly captions stating they also murder children. Okay, lots of men are eccentric sick *ucks and like weird sex, but to throw in the crazy stuff like murder and torture takes away your credibility.

Either way, I think everyone has made their point and we just have to wait to see what happens with this. As far as I can tell, regular citizens peeved about alleged sex crimes don't make any difference in the overall scheme of things. No offense...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

No offense taken. Have you heard about a place called Elm tree guest house? That is were a lot of these crimes were committed by politicians and the jimmy savile gang. Children from care homes were taken there to be abused. Here is a list of some of the people involved. M eye 5 were filming it all so that they could black mail people when they got into govt.

Here is another place were it was happening besides the care homes in wales on the island of Jersey .
www.walesonline.co.uk...

Under ground torture chambers and childrens bones and a skull were found in Haut de la grange. Of course it was all covered up but its now getting exposed by survivors.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty

Under ground torture chambers and childrens bones and a skull were found in Haut de la grange. Of course it was all covered up but its now getting exposed by survivors.

i think you confused some movie with reality. What you mentioned can be investigated by police if it really true. Since there is no investigation then it all just BS rumor spread by irresponsible person.

no one can bribe everyone in the police force. some wont be bribable...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join