It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tory child abuse whistleblower: 'I supplied underage rent boys for Margaret Thatcher's cabinet min

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Hard to tell if you're a troll or just incredibly naive!?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Indeed Mr, erm, Semi. Hague and Ken Clarke gone and, in Hague's instance at least, gone from parliament after next year's election. Hague was Welsh Minister during the whole Bryn Estyn scandal of course and now he is being 'dissapeared' from the Tory party just as the whole Westminster/celebrity/public figure paedophile ring is the focus of media attention again. Now, if I were a cynic....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: monkofmimir

I suggest there is no solution! Where we blame Government or Private interest is irrelevant right! destroying and railroading the thread.
I suppose you haven't heard the Lord Acton Aphorism "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" that's where the buck stops right there or call it the dark side of human nature if you prefer! Christians call it sin and we are all sinners!

edit on 15-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer

Hard to tell if you're a troll or just incredibly naive!?

I am certain this crime of child abuse happened in Hollywood or any other celebrity world..

I am fairly certain this news regarding the politicians as a tool to destroy their reputation

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: monkofmimir
a reply to: [post=18147792]74jof

Child abusers and other undesirables exist of every political disposition.

You are SO right
... and I'd just like to add ,,, in all walks in life, in

all income brackets, from the unemployed, to the richest, in all nationalities,

and sadly in some families.....

So *those* trying to make this a political agenda ... Please just STOP

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i read a hilarious attempt to destroy chalston heston's reputation when he was NRA man. A malicious rumor was spread saying Mr heston was a child molester back in his hollywoold days. People will spread these rumors just to ruin someone in political world. Heck even obama was rumored to be a gay and have the nickname bathhouse barry for his frequent visit to gay bathhouses.

in political world, malicious rumors like thiese are common and it is never true.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

But they need to be exposed. Pedophiles, murderers, are everywhere and hide their secret life. I don't want to vote for one or my tax money supporting the seduction of kids.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

I agree up to a point, most people are either immoral or amoral although I would disagree that everyone is.

Perhaps we can never completely stamp out evil but we can still make the world a better place than it is now.

Most vitally is stopping any one person from having too much power so as to reduce the degree to which people who are amoral or immoral can inflict damage.

To think there is no possibility of improvement is very nihilistic.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

in political world, malicious rumors like thiese are common and it is never true.

except when it is true, which is more often than never.

Based on what we do know already this has a very high probability of being true. Of course that doesn't make it a certainty but it certainly shouldn't be dissmisssed out of hand.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't want to vote for one or my tax money supporting the seduction of kids.

Unfortunatly you may have already and you may never know.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: monkofmimir

I am sorry, I have lost the context of your reply post. I am not sure what the last sentence is about. At 63, sure, I have a little of that nihilism, but I just heard where there was a big bust of pedophiles at Disney World. It does not seem to be improving to me.
edit on 15-7-2014 by MOMof3 because: grammar error

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

sorry if it wasn't clear.

I ment that you may have already voted for a paedophile and not know. this things seem to lay hidden for years.

In some ways its good these thangs are coming out, it show that its getting harder to cover these things up.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well if it's 'a tool to destroy their reputation' then it seems a little odd that these allegations weren't made 30 years ago at the time these events took place and when those implicated still had some power. The names of those politicians involved have been known within Westminster for all that time, many of those implicated are dead or no longer in politics, so it's a little late to destroy their reputations. Similarly, as others have pointed out, this isn't a party political matter either - these politicians were of all political colours so, again, there would be little to be gained in waiting until this point to 'out' them. It would be wonderful if we all felt we could hold our elected representatives in the high regard that you appear to, but, time and again they prove woefully unworthy of such respect.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This is a good pic of Maggy the milk snatcher and one of her gang;

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Lock them all up and throw away the key!

So despicable.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well if it's 'a tool to destroy their reputation' then it seems a little odd that these allegations weren't made 30 years ago at the time these events took place and when those implicated still had some power. The names of those politicians involved have been known within Westminster for all that time, many of those implicated are dead or no longer in politics, so it's a little late to destroy their reputations. Similarly, as others have pointed out, this isn't a party political matter either - these politicians were of all political colours so, again, there would be little to be gained in waiting until this point to 'out' them. It would be wonderful if we all felt we could hold our elected representatives in the high regard that you appear to, but, time and again they prove woefully unworthy of such respect.

Trouble is the real victims are usually children or naïve youth
and invariably WHO will believe them !! ?? The perpetrator is
"FAMOUS" and someone with "POWER"??

It takes that length of time for a victim to firstly gain the strength and then find their
voice to publicly point the finger of blame at the perpetrator !

By your post you sound like one of the above WHO I mentioned

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think you're right in the cases of 'celebrity' paedophiles - who would believe a child or young person making such allegations against 'cuddly' TV personalities? It's no wonder it has taken many of their victims so long to come forward, I have no idea what I would have done in their positions. But my point was that it WAS believed that such celebrities and politicians could and did abuse children in this way - it was believed by those at the highest levels of government at the time, clearly - why else would there have been cover-ups, missing files etc... not to say a tacit acceptance and allowance of such disgusting acts to take place and, indeed, continue. Believing the victims would have been an issue only if it wasn't already known who was abusing them, but it was.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think you're right in the cases of 'celebrity' paedophiles - who would believe a child or young person making such allegations against 'cuddly' TV personalities? It's no wonder it has taken many of their victims so long to come forward, I have no idea what I would have done in their positions. But my point was that it WAS believed that such celebrities and politicians could and did abuse children in this way - it was believed by those at the highest levels of government at the time, clearly - why else would there have been cover-ups, missing files etc... not to say a tacit acceptance and allowance of such disgusting acts to take place and, indeed, continue. Believing the victims would have been an issue only if it wasn't already known who was abusing them, but it was.

It is the case for ALL paedophiles not just celebrities .....

I think a lot of sweating is going on in 'high places'

Lots of people have a lot to loose ..... and the fear for them is 'Who" will be

the first 'pebble' that starts the avalanche??

And so in the effort to stem the 'outing of the said paedophiles' every one

is covering each others back, *lost files? *the not following up of complaints?

and so it goes on .......

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

You SURE about that
NEVER ??

conspiracytruths.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Every single group of elite in every single country in every single century since time immemorial have had men effing boys sometimes. I don't know, I guess since we evolved from apes, and apes have male-dominance hierarchies, it's just a form of power and control. That's one theory. The more serious contenders are that this is merely a form of homosexuality and our society is just recently coming out of a centuries-long homophobic tyranny. For this reason, many men get psychologically hung up on adolescent boys (or girls) as a type of arrested development because adolescent sexuality itself has always been severely restrained and repressed.

But when it comes to politics, I think the best answer involves using taboo sexuality, which basically ALL men are vulnerable to, including religious ones, and tempting them with the forbidden fruit, so to speak, as to then blackmail and control them. Sounds about right to me!
edit on 2014-07-15T16:41:57-05:002014Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:41:57 -050057pm41Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:41:57 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join