It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes, there is. TPTB are determined to do in any resemblance of equality and services and want to be overlords of a diminished group of slaves. That, more than race, is what its about.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
Do you see Hispanics as white?

Not entirely. Hispanics are mostly a mix of Spaniard/South American Native. Although I'm sure there are pure South American Natives who also refer to themselves as Hispanic, but only in a cultural sense.

originally posted by: minusinfinity
(what are eskimos are they Native American?)

Technically they are of Asian origin, same as Native Americans/Native Canadians and South American Natives. All of them were originally migrants who came from Mongolia, crossed through Siberia and across the Bering land bridge. Then eventually populated North America and South America over many many generations. To this day some Native Americans deny that they are of Mongol descent (because it conflicts with their religious/spiritual views) but DNA tests have proven them wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad

Maybe not exterminate but there is an effort to blend Whites away, genetically and culturally.

After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again. For you see they've been doing this a long time.

The people that are teaching you we're all the same, all bleed red, all the human race; they don't subscribe to these beliefs amongst themselves.

These people pull off their schemes thanks to their racial, cultural, and religious cohesion, They don't want the rest of the world doing the same thing.

"After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again. For you see they've been doing this a long time."
Who are "they"? A post like this can't be taken very seriously if you aren't being specific.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordGoofus
You say extermination of whites, I say evolution of a new species. Science has long predicted given enough time all the races of the world will eventually inter-bred so much that people essentially become a single race (mix of every race in existence). Where I live it feels increasingly like Australia will eventually become an asian country full of part white, part asian people. Aussie blokes love asian girls, asian girls love aussie blokes so it seems almost inevitable. I'd welcome a world where there's no more white, black, yellow, red, green with purple polka dots. It would remove at least one excuse that people could use to spread discrimination and hatred.

I see you fell hard for the propaganda... If interbreeding is the wave of the future then why hasn't it happened already? We've been here a lot longer than this idea has been around, I'll tell you that much. Peoples genetic differences give them an advantage, I doubt humans would even be around today if we let every Tom, Dick, and Harry into our tribes..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

This is probably going to be one of my last posts for a month or so for work reasons. Your answering of the question presented is accurate.

I think most people associate the word Hispanic with "mestizo" or "cholo". Both are different admixtures with a high proportion of native blood. I think the association is because the majority of immigrants and the majority of the population in most South American countries would reliably fall into these two castes (which is what these words were originally for, castes). Only 17 percent of Mexicans are considered Caucasian. I know one, red and freckly, his grand parents were Irish. Argentina, Uruguay are exceptions, they are "whiter" than the US.

The biggest qualifier is themselves, how do they see themselves? They have a pejorative for Caucasians. The term gringo originally meant a non Spanish speaker, but has evolved to mean Caucasian. Even Spaniards are called gringos. My Mexican friend, in his own country, is often called a gringo. For the most part, the mixed and almost purely native population do not consider themselves Caucasian, either in their home countries, or in the US. This is correct, because genetically they aren't.

Hispanic doesn't mean Spanish. It means Spanish-like. The term also refers almost exclusively to Central and South Americans.

Many Americans ought to not only know history and geography better, but know etymology better too, both for English and foreign languages.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Italians and Irish weren't considered white when they arrived to the Americas and they brought with them gang violence, poverty and stuck to their own communities when systemic discrimination flattened their attempts to integrate. Now they too join the discrimination against newcomers as if they forgot in time that most of us share a similar story.

What's happening is that more people are getting rights and we've to collectively ask ourselves if this old age system has a place in the new world; do we have to ride on the exploitation of other people for things to look pretty for the privileged?

We shouldn't be talking in terms of color, human rights and humans are the subjects at hand, "white people" aren't a race. Humanity is a race and if you see people of color as different from you, you need to get out more and make a friend or two.

edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

Incorrect. They were considered white, but not Anglo-Saxon protestants. Because they aren't Anglo-Saxon, and typically are catholic. Although they did face discrimination, they also assimilated very quickly. English was typically learned immediately. Also, you have to remember that this was a time when immigration was controlled. It was before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. On one hand you're right, most peoples in the US are from Immigrant backgrounds, but on the other hand, the nature of the immigration, the scenario of immigration lets call it, was completely different.

"white people" aren't a race. Humanity is a race and if you see people of color as different from you, you need to get out more and make a friend or two.

Incorrect again. Race is a taxonomic rank below species designating different phenotypes. Caucasian being one of them. We are all the same species, but race (as in breed) absolutely genetically exists.

Me, I'm pro diversity, I think being able to tackle different human problems with different ways of thinking and acting rooted in different cultural system developed in large part because of race or breed is a lot more competitive than if we were all the exact same.

Edit: I've traveled a lot in my life, a lot of it for work. The fundamentals in they way humans act are all basically the same. Everyone, no matter where you go wants to have a happy and healthy life and wants to have a family and see them grow up happy and healthy. Very very few people are damaged to the point of being evil. Very very few people want conflict or war unless protecting the aforementioned desires and see no other choice. However, the way different cultures problem solve, interact, adapt, etc. are all very different and are what makes them who they are. These nuances, differences, all have valid and considered ways of doing things. I would hate to lose all of that, and I think humanity as a species would lose a lot of capability.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Last great abode of the white man: Russia.

But not for long, I fear.

The NWO has got plans...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Last great abode of the white man: Russia.

But not for long, I fear.

The NWO has got plans...

Implying Russia was ever great to begin with.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
*A more serious answer*

Western governments are certainly trying to ethnically mix their populations.

This has the effect merely of diluting white populations, not exterminating them.

But I believe the idea lurking behind this vast, undemocratic, ideologically-driven experiment is to effect, or at least encourage, racial interbreeding.

It stems from a deep shame of being white...instigated, as it is, by almost exclusively white proponents.

But it will be a long time before they witness the ethnic cleansing they so desperately hope for; humans appear to prefer to breed within their own ethnocultural circles, by and large.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
What would actually be the point though? I've heard conspiracy theories like this before, but nobody ever has any good reasoning to back it up.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
a reply to: CJCrawley
What would actually be the point though? I've heard conspiracy theories like this before, but nobody ever has any good reasoning to back it up.

You've heard all racial stereotypes I'm sure... The idea is lets say Asians are smart and this race is not as smart, that can mostly mean any race I'm sure. We go in and pollute the gene pool, making them less smart or able to give people who would not have them raise up a chance to do so in the long run.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

It's just a personal belief of mine.

A far more persuasive argument for mass immigration is to facilitate capitalism and widen profit margins; Western governments are constantly being influenced by business lobby groups to relax immigration controls for this very purpose.

But I believe there is also a Marxist ideological drive which is encouraging the process.

Political rhetoric is replete with this ideology.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Afternoon,

This is silly.
You are aware that if man lives long enough (doubtful when threads like this abound) that we're all just gonna keep screwing till we're all the same color?
Does that frighten you?
It shouldn't.

-Peace-

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
As the World becomes easier to move about and trade ect........ expect to see more "blending" of various ethnic groups. Countries with the Greatest combination of wealth, freedom and ability to move about the globe will be the countries that "mix" the most. More Restrictive countries will take longer to "Blend".

After a few more centuries there won't be much "Black" or "White", just a lot a shades in between.

Eventually, Nations will be based more on shared Ideals rather than the color of your skin/where you were born.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
it'll seem like a holocaust on whites but it'll be against abrahamic religions, 2/3rds of which, are primarily white. if you belong to an abrahamic religion, they want you dead, be it jew, christian or muslim. since the highest population of christians are white and this number increases every day as more and more christians in africa convert to islam or are exterminated for not being muslim, whites will be killed in vast numbers to rid the population -- not of white people (although skin color is being used to drum up people willing to participate in the slaughter) -- but of abrahamic religions.

i read a professor who said that the issue is related to the alpha concept. he claimed the whites were alpha dogs in the human pack and tptb don't want the competition but i don't think that's it at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

That's a real shame. I do know that some would intend to do me harm just because ofmy skin color or cultural beliefs, but I Invision people from all walks of life fighting against such hate. I may be oblivious or just plain naive, but ignorance is bliss. In the end, if there is a battle, I expect that it will be good against evil, and I hope that a solid evaluation will show that I am on the side of good.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eryiedes
Afternoon,

This is silly.
You are aware that if man lives long enough (doubtful when threads like this abound) that we're all just gonna keep screwing till we're all the same color?
Does that frighten you?
It shouldn't.

-Peace-

How many years were we here before this idea ever came along and it hasn't happened yet... That's a good thing, it means survival of the human race. We'll go extinct as a species before we're all brown, I won't be around to guarantee that but maybe I will who knows...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's fine of course as long as the people want it.

The problem with mass immigration/multiculturalism is that it has been foisted on hundreds of millions of people throughout the Western world with no democratic mandate; dissenting voices have always been shouted down as "racist".

How can this bode well for the human race?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: pavil

That's fine of course as long as the people want it.

The problem with mass immigration/multiculturalism is that it has been foisted on hundreds of millions of people throughout the Western world with no democratic mandate; dissenting voices have always been shouted down as "racist".

How can this bode well for the human race?

well if you're not white and/or not an abrahamic religion, you're safe, for the time being.
islam is being set up to take the fall for all this, btw. that's how tptb will finish the depop plan. first import the problem. then, disenfranchise the natural citizens, while empowering the final target population. so first it'll be race/religious wars right inside western nations, followed by the extermination of any one who survives that believes in any abrahamic religion, particularly whites, christians, jews and muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join