It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much proof do you want ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What could be convincing
proof to me, would be
multiple scources of the same
situation. Scources with NO
emediate relations.
Pictures AND video.

One singel YT or pic isnt going
to be valid. EVER.. Face it.
Go back, do it right...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Good point, but if aliens from another planst/star system look human how do we prove they are aliens?

That is up to the person making the claim.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Liars and deception artists? Then what are they lying and deceiving about? Could it be the very nature of existence?

Pretty much everything...

Just like our Gubmint', they are NOT who they claim to be.

These entities are extremely skilled at masquerading as "aliens".

It's similar in a way to the 911 issue...

It makes no difference HOW the buildings fell, the real issue is the cover-up and the agenda behind it.

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

Witnesses describe a massive and coordinated cover-up. People who have had UFO contact are ridiculed and warned that their career will end if they speak. Their lives and their family's lives are threatened. Many people have "disappeared."

A network of military and intelligence agencies along with major defense contractors is responsible for the cover-up. Generally speaking, they are not accountable to the President and Congress. Dr. Greer has met with many Senators who frankly admit they are "not in the loop."

How do they coordinate a cover-up that extends to so many countries? I don't know the answer to this but there is a disturbing possibility that national differences may be more apparent than real.

Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually.

In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. How is that coordinated?

Dr. Greer quotes Senator Daniel Inouye: "There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." LINK

edit on 17-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Good point, but if aliens from another planst/star system look human how do we prove they are aliens?

How did these human looking aliens get here then is a question that might indicate answering your question.

Did they use a ship, nuts and bolts that can be examined would go a far way in proof.

Did they use a technology thats at it very early stages here on earth like some sort of teleportation?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
It would certainly have to be more than a dot in the sky thats for sure.

Or some dude in a Youtube video with sketches saying he's been abducted or talks to an alien telepathically. That is not even close to real/credible proof.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Steven Greer is an absolute wacko who has been bleating on about "disclosure" for nearly a quarter of a century and seems incapable of grasping that there aren't any aliens to disclose.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Steven Greer is an absolute wacko who has been bleating on about "disclosure" for nearly a quarter of a century and seems incapable of grasping that there aren't any aliens to disclose.

Actually, wacko would be a compliment for him:

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the CIA decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I. Its time for a revolution. Disclosure Project Is Fake

Agreed, I wouldn't trust Steven Greer as far as I can throw him.

But sometimes a known bad source will put out some truth.

The broken clock syndrome...

One has to remember that good disinfo agents ALWAYS mix good info in with the bad.

In order to be effective, any disinformation operation MUST contain elements of truth.

That is EXACTLY why I cited this quote:

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

Witnesses describe a massive and coordinated cover-up. People who have had UFO contact are ridiculed and warned that their career will end if they speak. Their lives and their family's lives are threatened. Many people have "disappeared."

A network of military and intelligence agencies along with major defense contractors is responsible for the cover-up. Generally speaking, they are not accountable to the President and Congress. Dr. Greer has met with many Senators who frankly admit they are "not in the loop."

How do they coordinate a cover-up that extends to so many countries? I don't know the answer to this but there is a disturbing possibility that national differences may be more apparent than real.

Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually. In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. How is that coordinated?

Dr. Greer quotes Senator Daniel Inouye: "There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." LINK

edit on 18-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Steven Greer isn't working for the CIA. This is only more UFO paranoia nonsense. Everything is a conspiracy, everything is hidden by the government, etc. Greer found there was a lot of money to be made from people that believe alien beings are visiting Earth. So he capitalized on that. He also uses his title as Dr. to fuel his believability. Only the foolish and naive fall for that. If you believe what he says and pay $$$ to do it, you deserve to be scammed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Only the foolish and naive believe what they are told...

“Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories!” ~ George W. Bush

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not much really. Not so long ago I was a total non beleiver because everybody knows you can't travel faster than light. Then I read a notice on the web at one of the major newspapers in my country, that a bunch of retired generals and other folks urged to take the phenomena seriously. I few nights later I watched James Fox's I Know What I Saw on youtube (left overs from Out Of The Blue). Five minutes into the movie I jumped up and shoutet to my girlfriend that, holy s-t UFO:s are for real! Never looked back
When thousands of credible people (and as many not so) have gone on the record, there's not much room for doubt in my mind. Still not sure of what they are but nuts and bolts alien spacecraft seems the most likely explanation (they're probably God and the devil too..)
edit on 18-7-2014 by chuckmorris because: synthax error!?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chuckmorris

Five minutes into the movie I jumped up and shoutet to my girlfriend that, holy s-t UFO:s are for real

weird. That is exactly how I broke up with my last girlfriend

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: chuckmorris

Five minutes into the movie I jumped up and shoutet to my girlfriend that, holy s-t UFO:s are for real

weird. That is exactly how I broke up with my last girlfriend

You have to do it with a sense of humor..
edit on 18-7-2014 by chuckmorris because: drunk and do typos all the time

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
What could be convincing
proof to me, would be
emediate relations.
Pictures AND video.

Go back, do it right...

Have you tried pre internet books?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
It would certainly have to be more than a dot in the sky thats for sure.

Or some dude in a Youtube video with sketches saying he's been abducted or talks to an alien telepathically. That is not even close to real/credible proof.

Not sure about the aliens but telepathy is for real. It basically was proven in the 70's. If not - how was it possible to "sell" remote viewing to both the US and the USSR militaries?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the reason there is no proof is because there is no alien and no saucer in physical / material sense.

many of the new people never even bother to read ufo cases in the 50s to 80s , the concensus is these phenomena exist but it is not known what caused them. the alien BS was some guess by some ufo researcher who love nuts n bolts ufo.

many ufo researcher studied the cases and saw a pattern emerging, ufo behaving like non material entities and more like psychic entities

just read works from jacques vallee, ruppelt, keyhoe, sanderson, hynek and learn the basics of ufoology.

avoid guys who keep spouting roswell fairiy tale , including lear, lazar , greer, dean and manyn more

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuckmorris

originally posted by: Miccey
What could be convincing
proof to me, would be
emediate relations.
Pictures AND video.

Go back, do it right...

Have you tried pre internet books?

A book, seriously?!?
Im 44 so yea i was young when internet
was a slow dialup...Books, anyone can write
a book, doesnt matter how many you read its
the same all over...

And that answer was not really helpful.
As i stated what would be convinsing to me..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I often read the threads here on ats with the pics saying "final proof of aliens!!!, bla bla bla. Some of them are good and some are realy bad, but even with the good ones they still end up being slated as fake because maybe we just cant comprehend the thought that there realy real.

So what im saying is what would it take for all you non beleivers out there to turn around and say dam,,, they are real. If i took a pic of a real alien up close in hd, maybe even stood next to it in a cheesy pose it would still get shot down as fake because its too unbeleivable.

Please explain to me what rules a good honest pic or vid for that matter of a real alien being, what would be your perfect alien picture.

Scientific proof will constitute something beyond a picture or video.

It will be something in the way of either physical evidence which can be examined closely or some sort of knowledge our universe from the "aliens" which we do not already have but can be verified.

So either an alien object or some basic knowledge from the high school (equivalent) physics or astronomy textbook.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

The idea that any government could keep aliens secret is laughable.

Funny also how people always say "the government". Which government? Or do aliens only limit themselves to one country?

But then they haven't kept it very secret have they? Just secret enough so that they can keep their alien buisness for themselves without serious intervention. Why? War logic. You see those saucers contains techie goodies millenias ahead of us. If you could just shoot down one or two of them (hear they have a problem with good ol' anti aircraft shells), maybe we could learn at least something from them. And you can't tell your friends without telling your enemies.. Somewhere along that road, parhaps people in the know from at least two different countries kind of got friends and got less interested in warfare with each other. Maybe pure technology fetishism united them. Maybe they still had to predend being enimies. This is your postulated "breakaway civilization".

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
I think what would constitute a reasonable amount of proof would be a multiple witness UFO sighting, with video footage from a number of different vantage points. Not like the fake Jerusalem 2011 footage that should have had thousands of witnesses if true, but more like the Russian Soyuz reentry that was witnessed across Eastern Australia late last week, with a lot of comments on Facebook and Twitter, media coverage after the event, and plenty of video footage.

That I think would constitute as close to proof as you're going to get.

Yeah and when that happens (or did it happen for example mar 13 1997?) sure everyone will agree that this is the final proof? Don't think so. Alien presence will be undisputed after that mile wide saucers have hoovered over the worlds 100 largetst cities for days, just like in Independence Day.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

People easily reject pictures or videos as proof so why can't it be accepted as proof alone? Of course a contradiction to the rejection of proof would be a major kick in the teeth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join