It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much proof do you want ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I often read the threads here on ats with the pics saying "final proof of aliens!!!, bla bla bla. Some of them are good and some are realy bad, but even with the good ones they still end up being slated as fake because maybe we just cant comprehend the thought that there realy real.

So what im saying is what would it take for all you non beleivers out there to turn around and say dam,,, they are real. If i took a pic of a real alien up close in hd, maybe even stood next to it in a cheesy pose it would still get shot down as fake because its too unbeleivable.

Please explain to me what rules a good honest pic or vid for that matter of a real alien being, what would be your perfect alien picture.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

Perhaps a probe would convince me !!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think what would constitute a reasonable amount of proof would be a multiple witness UFO sighting, with video footage from a number of different vantage points. Not like the fake Jerusalem 2011 footage that should have had thousands of witnesses if true, but more like the Russian Soyuz reentry that was witnessed across Eastern Australia late last week, with a lot of comments on Facebook and Twitter, media coverage after the event, and plenty of video footage.

That I think would constitute as close to proof as you're going to get.
edit on 13-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am a believer. (shoot me down now)

I think for most people it would take nothing short than answering a knock at their front door from an ET, and trying to pull the mask off a costume (Scooby Doo style) only to see it's real.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
'Proof' would be enough, since there currently is none.
Yes, there is "evidence", but not even remotely enough to meet
the definition of 'proof'.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't need proof, I need solutions and thus far there has been scant to no evidence that if they do exist they are proffering any solutions to the pickle we are in. By pickle I mean modern day slavery of every man, woman and child on this planet.....even if they don't even know they are slaves.

Besides, if they exist why would they want to hobnob with such unevolved and uncivilized war makers?

If they are interacting than its even worse, it would mean they are hobnobbing with those who seek to oppress us. So that leaves us with what?

Israel is still bombing Palistine.

US and Russia are still in no proxy war vis-a-vis Syria.

Fukushima is still spewing radiated water by the tonnage daily into our oceans.

Why are we so concerned about the what-if's regarding aliens when we can't even get our # together here?

Who would speak on our behalf? The US?

Would China feel they're ideas and concerns are shared mutually through the US? How would Russia feel? Would aliens just randomly pick the representative for earth or would we all go to war and squabble about who speaks on our behalf.

Look around......what good would aliens be if we are still warring with ourselves? What could they possibly do to help besides just eradicate us all? We are simply not ready for that level of togetherness.

So either a.) they wouldn't engage because we aren't evolved yet. Or b.) they already are engaged and are far from benevolent.

Just my two cents.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They're* and really*

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If a UFO landed on the White House lawn, people wouldn't believe it.

Some people are just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
frickin skeptical, that even in the middle of a human-alien war they would still be in disbelief.

IMO, keep an open mind. ponder the possibilities of it. Do I have to see them and touch them physically to believe them? No.

I look at Alien beings much like Nat Geo, observe, but don't interact. Its not that bad of a comparison, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

A photo that isn't a lens flare or a reflection of a lightbulb would be a good start.

I believe in alien life — who doesn't? — but I sure as hell don't believe there's any evidence it has visited Earth.

As the quality and quantity of cameras available has increased, the quality and quantity of UFO photos seems to have dropped. There were more convincing fakes back in the 1980s.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I want them to land in my back yard and take me for a ride.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
I often read the threads here on ats with the pics saying "final proof of aliens!!!, bla bla bla. Some of them are good and some are realy bad, but even with the good ones they still end up being slated as fake because maybe we just cant comprehend the thought that there realy real.

So what im saying is what would it take for all you non beleivers out there to turn around and say dam,,, they are real. If i took a pic of a real alien up close in hd, maybe even stood next to it in a cheesy pose it would still get shot down as fake because its too unbeleivable.

Please explain to me what rules a good honest pic or vid for that matter of a real alien being, what would be your perfect alien picture.

Please allow me to jump on this one...

At the age of around 5 or 10 I saw and communicated with three grays, two shot and one tall.

I told no one about seeing aliens for two reasons:
First, who would believe me?
Second: I did not need the aggravation.

Now try to put yourself in my shoes for a moment as I had been making fun of others that said they saw the lock ness monster.

Then it happen that I saw the same type of monster up close in the Chesapeake Bay near Kent Island in the mid seventies.

Remember that I knew that grays were real and still made fun of the folks claiming to have seen a monster.

Not very cool of me for sure...I know that it was wrong to give grief to people just because I never saw the monster, but there is the problem in a nutshell.

Until such time as our government tells the truth on national TV, the general dumb public will continue to make fun of such reports and the folks that make them.

I still have not seen a bigfoot, but I did stop making fun of the people that claimed they did...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
I want them to land in my back yard and take me for a ride.

I'll second that!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Perhaps a probe would convince me !!

I'll place the order for you today!

Are you of any particular size anal type?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
Until such time as our government tells the truth on national TV...

Sorry, couldn't resist...

But WHO would be gullible enough to believe them even if they did?

Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth ~ Aesop

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The idea that any government could keep aliens secret is laughable.

Funny also how people always say "the government". Which government? Or do aliens only limit themselves to one country?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
it's as simple as "seeing in believing." I'm sure just a white light in the sky won't convince them. Seeing form and shape, and erratic movement, than I think their skeptic wall will come down.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've seen all the proof I need of the existence of non human intelligent beings firsthand. Who they are and where they come from is still a mystery.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Now that you mentioned it, they do seem to have a LOT in common with the gubmint'...

countless blatant lies

stealth agenda

deception and secrecy

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It would certainly have to be more than a dot in the sky thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm not interested in proof.

I'd like some evidence that gets my head nodding....uh huh....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join