It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I've been reading the ATS forums for what seems like forever, I finally decided to join and try and add to the rich community as I had recently spoken to Bob Lazar about John Lear. Lazar told me John is crazy, apparently he thinks people are living inside the Sun. While stars are the universe's furnaces and are responsible for the elements that make up our bodies, sentient people living inside the Sun is just too far out for me to contemplate.

I'm always a skeptic but with a want to believe,l and ATS is a great forum for believers and skeptics.

I watch a lot of UFO documentaries on YouTube and other places however I tend to steer clear of TV channel produced documentaries, I like the independent ones that have been made with passion rather than with money.

Recently I have been following the whole console ecosystem, however both sides(Microsoft & Sony) have descended into a cesspool of name calling and bullying. Something I have absolutely no interest in being a part of.

On the subject of personal UFO sightings, both my daughter and I witnessed one above our hometown of Lesmahagow in Scotland. However it was so brief that I have to contemplate the idea that it wasn't real. So personally I'm still watching the skies in the hope I'll bare witness to something out of the ordinary.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Lesmahagow

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello Lesmahagow, welcome to the ATS site and pleased to meet you. You will find the ufo forum very interesting, also much fun too. Cheers, Ufoofrbunter

a reply to: Lesmahagow

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome
Also from Scotland here, nice to meet you. Ditch the consoles dude PC gamings where it's at, you on Steam ?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello the Gow...Wishaw here...enjoy.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Welcome fellow Brit , well for now anyway

Enjoy your stay and see you around the forums.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hi from Fife here, nice to meet you. I'm sure you will enjoy the forums.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lesmahagowwelcome aboard, am pitching in from Angus myself...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Greetings from Trondheim. I'm originally from Aberdeen.

Don't worry about Microsoft and Sony. They have always been fighting each other since the mid-1990's, when the first X-Box and Playstation came out.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Welcome aboard have an awesome time.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone

Glad to see so many of my fellow countrymen on ATS, hopefully we'll cross paths along our journeys.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hi Lesmahagow, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join