It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know that your NOT in the CIA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

In all honesty though, if the government is watching our every move and controls every aspect of the economy, thoughts, and ideas(internet) then we're all a part of things whether we want to be or not.

Lol. Some people give them way too much credit. While the information most Americans are exposed to certainly is controlled, they are not the all powerful watching eye that some want to believe in.

At least not yet...smart phones and social media has made that task much easier for them.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It's less about the all powerful eye and more about the all powerful dollar(federal reserve).

With that comes control of every unit of human capital either directly or indirectly.

Automated big brother control.

Doesn't necessarily mean that an eye is watching you at all times(however with newer technology even that is being introduced).

It means every single aspect of your life is controlled by an oligarchy.

Property, relationships, health, internet(huge deal), exchange systems(money), media, etc. There is actually very little personal freedom except for whatever solace we can find in our own minds.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Meh, not me so much but I do see the oligarchy in action everywhere I look. Back when I was younger and attending college I was able to make the link between the massive student loan debts they were 'giving' to almost everyone and indentured servitude. This among other realizations has led me on a path that few travel.

I just can not put the blinders on and pretend everything is okay in the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Honestly, I think you would know if you personally were CIA.
. It IS absolutely possible that the company you work for may be dealing with them and you would not know. That very thing happened at my husband's IT company, and the regular employees didn't know. I knew only because I was married to the boss (family business and I was the bookkeeper). My husband is a retired Army Ranger, so he had some sort of clearance already.

Afterwards, they tried to hire/recruit my hubby for IT work. After some family discussion, he respectfully declined. We didn't want to uproot the kids and move to the DC area. And I am a worry-wort. I wasn't a conspiracy "nut" then, but was leaning that way.
We no longer have that business, moved to the country and raise chickens. I am positive that we are on some sort of watch list now!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have seen plenty they would be interested in. No one has ever cut me a check. Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? Then you haven't seen everything.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hmmm well I'm:
Not American
A Communist
Wanting the USA to be destroyed
Of middle-eastern decent
Over educated
Unemployed...

I think I actually might be CIA?????

Where is my pay cheque??

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have seen plenty they would be interested in. No one has ever cut me a check. Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? Then you haven't seen everything.

This is the interwebz, you know the rules--pics or didnt happen!

Also what wine would you have with that?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

originally posted by: skunkape23

This is the interwebz, you know the rules--pics or didnt happen!

Also what wine would you have with that?

MD 20/20. Shaken, not stirred.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: decltype

if you are in the cia you know you are but when you leave you may never know you were in it they will wipe and reprogram you... of this you can be sure... to be its puppet is another story than you would probably be left to wonder how and why your friend vanished...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Having spent many years working with the CIA I can tell you most of you would be very surprised how much it is nothing like people think. I will say they do not mind the fact that they get credit for pretty much every event in modern history as they can use that reputation at times. They spend most of the time putting out fires before they get to big and on occasion stop them occurring at all. However, most of the time they playing catch up and rarely in control of any events.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: decltype

How can you be 100% sure you are not in the CIA?
Regular employees know for sure. If you are not a regular employee then you are not "in the CIA" so to speak but a contractor of some kind just doing work for the agency.

The agency always needs good humint (human intelligence) and there are many ways to "work" for the agency without being a regular employee. My advice for someone looking for CIA type "work" is to volunteer time to political candidates during election times and work your way up the chain of confidence. You might meet a real low level spook out in the wild... !

This is just theoretical. I would never advise someone to work for (volunteer time) to a political candidate unless they truly believed in that candidate's chances of winning an election. Actually, a good place to find CIA agents is at Lyndon LaRouche meetings or at a local Church... pastors and ministers are good sources of human intelligence... but the best place to meet them is in the board rooms of Fortune 500 companies, in the board of regents of universities and colleges, high up in the entertainment industry, e.g. Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
I run my own business

But if the CIA want to buy me out im open to offers lol

My thinking exactly. I am totally open to a CIA buy out if you guys are reading. I even work in China and Vietnam! I am ripe for the buying!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
I run my own business

But if the CIA want to buy me out im open to offers lol

My thinking exactly. I am totally open to a CIA buy out if you guys are reading. I even work in China and Vietnam! I am ripe for the buying!

Maybe we should join forces and become an even better prospect lol

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm a convicted felon, bipolar, Army vet, they dont want me lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join