It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Residents: Obama Will Go Down as Worst President Ever!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Whoa! This says it ll.
This video is about Chicago residents fed up with President Obama ignoring the black community and placing favor on illegal aliens at the southern border. One resident said, “Barack will go down as the worst president ever.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Totally true. There are lots of places that could use the money being spent at the border. Alas that would be too much like right.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

How does this say it all?
All it says is that these people voted for him for cause he was black and from Chicago and they thought they were going to get some special attention. Cause that is all this video is about, african americans and chigago.
All they are crying about is the fact that THEY have not received any special attention, they don't care about anyone else. This whole video is all about them, and how they feel ignored.
I am willing to bet they weren't big fans of bush either. Do i need to find some videos of katrina victims saying bush was the worst president ever?
Sure i can find some with a group of people saying Clinton is the worst president ever.
Every president is the worst president every until the next guy gets in office. Cause they all suck and none of them care about the people, they are just there to be the puppet of the people that got them there

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How does this say it all?
All it says is that these people voted for him for cause he was black and from Chicago and they thought they were going to get some special attention. Cause that is all this video is about, african americans and chigago.
All they are crying about is the fact that THEY have not received any special attention, they don't care about anyone else. This whole video is all about them, and how they feel ignored.
I am willing to bet they weren't big fans of bush either. Do i need to find some videos of katrina victims saying bush was the worst president ever?
Sure i can find some with a group of people saying Clinton is the worst president ever.
Every president is the worst president every until the next guy gets in office. Cause they all suck and none of them care about the people, they are just there to be the puppet of the people that got them there

They have a right to be pissed, don't ya think?

Obama made all kind of promises to the black communities to get elected AND Re elected! Sure, they were dumb to believe him, but hey! At least they can't be called "Racists"!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
New Orleanians sure adored G.W. Bush didn't they?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What you've done is illustrate the entitlement mentality that is coursing throughout our entire society.

No longer do we elect someone that will represent us.

Now it is all about what the representative can give us.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong in America.

"Where is MY free stuff?" - Instead of looking at it as a president that leads a government where I, the individual, can succeed.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy

Kennedy is probably rolling over in his grave and embarrassed at the antics of Americans. This country has backslid a very long way.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I lived in Chicago at one point. Or I should say I lived in Naperville and I had cousins who went to school in Chicago and I used to go hang out. This was in the 90's. This place has been horrible for a long time. We can talk about entitlements but entitlements aren't necessarily what created the mess. That place has been crime ridden since before entitlements. Since Al Capone's days and probably further. The government assists in selling drugs. That's what destroyed Chicago. Every other city that's gone to hell is suffering from the same syndrome. No jobs and lots of drugs to be sold. Organized crime at the highest levels is what's destroying this nation. Not necessarily entitlements. We could responsibly assist our needy if we weren't' blowing all of our other resources on supporting the U.S.A. corporations criminal exploits. Black people who voted for Obama got duped. Just like anyone who ever voted for any other president. When was the last time the person we elected DIDN'T dupe us would be a good question? lol

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Cause that is all this video is about, african americans and chigago.

Usually we don't agree on illegal immigration threads, but I too noticed the exclusion of other people in the vid. There are other poor people from violent neighborhoods too. These people do have a right to be upset, just as many other people of other colors, not just black, brown , red or white. ALL poor people.

Then again, coming from the black people, now others can't keep saying white racist. LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Agreed.

What we are seeing now is the result of decades of pandering, lying, and outright criminal activity from our "elected" representatives.

The issue is, however, while you and I and some others can see it, the majority can't.

We're watching a slow-motion train wreck while everyone else is still enjoying the ride.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

At least they can't be called "Racists"!

Stop race pimping!

originally posted by: beezzer

What you've done is illustrate the entitlement mentality that is coursing throughout our entire society.

No longer do we elect someone that will represent us.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong in America.

"Where is MY free stuff?" - Instead of looking at it as a president that leads a government where I, the individual, can succeed.

What? I think these people were complaining that there's not enough attention being paid to violence in Chicago. Did you actually listen to what was said?

"You're spending billions of dollars in Texas but we got a problem here in Chiacago. We will not stand by this here and keep letting this senseless shooting and killing happening in our community.."

Is she saying, "Where is MY free stuff?" Did you just assume because they're black people, they're on welfare?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Worse than Bush jnr...Wow!!!!!
At least Obama doesn't need to go to Zoolanders Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good.

Only US would Vote in Fake Big Screen Cowboys and a President with a IQ lower than a Turnip.
My apologies to Turnips the World over.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
" Chicago Residents: Obama Will Go Down as Worst President Ever! "

Obama has already gone down as the worst "precedent" ever.

First time for everything.

Finally we have a leader in power who we can safely rely on to make a failed effort out of everything.

I'm waiting for the purchase order to buy 10,000 new pens.

His final month in office will be a gem of EO's

The "Book of Accomplishments" is astounding

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What? I think these people were complaining that there's not enough attention being paid to violence in Chicago. Did you actually listen to what was said?

Yes.

"You're spending billions of dollars in Texas but we got a problem here in Chiacago. We will not stand by this here and keep letting this senseless shooting and killing happening in our community.."

It is their community. It is their responsibility. Yet they are asking from government to take care of their needs.

Is she saying, "Where is MY free stuff?" Did you just assume because they're black people, they're on welfare?

Cheap and racist shot. So, since you've just attacked my post instead of addressing anything pertaining to thee actual thread, I can anticipate more attacks and nothing substantial?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The thing about Obama is that he is too sensitive to being accused of catering to black America; therefore he has no urban policy, something that any white president probably would have done. Our cities are NOT ALL BLACK...

Our cities are falling apart and Obama shouldn’t be worried about what ignorant people will accuse him of.

This country needs an urban policy, something that will deal with the Detroit's, Chicago’s, the Newark’s, and other urban hell holes.

Obama has done nothing!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It was really just one guy drivin home the African American point. The rest were just saying in their community. Sadly blacks are the main victims and perpatrators of all the violence going on in Chicago. I don't think they were excluding anyone intentionally. On the other hand.....some of these same groups that actually are trying to do something positive and want to see a change in the community were probably used to mobilize people to get him elected. So they have a right to be mad. All apart of the criminal enterprise that is politics. They go around city to city making different speeches to different groups of people making promises. African Americans just happen to be one of the groups he has talked a good game to....but provided 0 results. I don't count increasing the number of people on welfare as results. A handout isn't fixing the situation.

They are just adding proof to the fact that just because some us might have voted for him doesn't mean we are blind. Doesn't mean we arent' being thrown under the bus. These illegal immigrants are people our low skill workers will now have to compete with for the most menial of jobs. Driving wages down across the board. The schools in Chicago are so bad. Half those kids don't stand a chance. Those same people coming to our country to take jobs and resources are coming from the same countries we get the drugs from that destroyed black communities. Ironic isn't it? Maybe they feel used a little.
edit on 13-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The thing about Obama is that he is too sensitive to being accused of catering to black America; therefore he has no urban policy, something that any white president probably would have done. Our cities are NOT ALL BLACK...

Our cities are falling apart and Obama shouldn’t be worried about what ignorant people will accuse him of.

This country needs an urban policy, something that will deal with the Detroit's, Chicago’s, the Newark’s, and other urban hell holes.

Obama has done nothing!

Everything you mentioned is what the Democrats promise their constituents EVERY election!!!

The "Obama is too sensitive" thing? Now I've seen it all........

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It is their community. It is their responsibility. Yet they are asking from government to take care of their needs.

Tax dollars aren't spent on law enforcement? Maybe they're hoping to get more funding for things like FBI task forces? There's a few of them involved in Chicago right now.

Maybe they should be asking for an end to the War on Drugs which is a large part of the problem?

Cheap and racist shot. So, since you've just attacked my post instead of addressing anything pertaining to thee actual thread, I can anticipate more attacks and nothing substantial?

Asking the government to do something about violence in the streets is certainly not asking for free stuff, so why bring it up? If this had been Tea Partiers in Arizona complaining about violence in Phoenix, your comments would have been different.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They promised health care and delivered somewhat.

What does the GOP promise?
Cut taxes for the rich, they certainly deliver on that. I imagine your proud of that.

Funny the GOP always promise economic health but Bush left an economy in shambles.
Clinton at least balanced the Budget that Bush went and unbalanced

Between the GOP and dems there is no choice but the dems, but that's because the GOP is so bad.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The violence is the cities isn't new. It's been going on for decades. Government has poured billions into it. Local, federal governments have spouted every election that new initiatives, new programs will help. And every time it is a lie and everything either remains the same or it gets worse.

Instead of asking for government help AGAIN, these people that live and die in these areas need to take back their neighborhoods. Government can't/won't help.

If government was the solution, then there still wouldn't be a problem.

The fact remains that people are only relying on government instead of relying on themselves. And we can all see how well that has worked out.
edit on 13-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join