Eric Holder play's the race card.. Again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't know about any of you...but I've not heard anyone bringing up race with them. THEY are the ones bringing it up.

Maybe if they'd DO THEIR DAMNED JOB and FOLLOW the law....maybe they'd be in touch with reality and the public wouldn't despise them for LACK OF PERFORMANCE.

Racial claims - BULLSH!T

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Holder sickens me. What he's doing is blaming the entire white race for the problems of this administration.

Talk about a cop out. Talk about how _racist_ this administration is. And ... don't ... get me started on the things Michelle's security detail has spoken of which confirm my own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Obama, his wife and Holder are nothing but militant racists. Didn't everyone know that? They are the same as the Black Panthers standing at voting locations with weapons...but they wear suits and smile. All the time, they ONLY thing they seem to care about is getting revenge for "oppression" and hurting any white, conservative, males that they can. That is part of the reason that I'm confidant that the IRS scandal was initiated by them...directly or indirectly. They should be impeached and thrown in jail. Hell...I bet if you asked them off camera they would even admit it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join