Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Eric Holder play's the race card.. Again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Things must be getting hot in DC. Seems like whenever there's opposition to his buddy or their plans to warp America the first thing he does is claim "racists!" If we were to believe this sorry excuse for an AG you'd think that KKK sympathizers were behind every rock and bush.

Could it be that a great many people disagree with the administration and their policies? Like allowing the full scale invasion of our southern border by illegal aliens. Eric, why don't you do something useful for a change. Like going after JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs.

Holder sees 'racial animus' in opposition

Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday he and President Obama have been targets of “a racial animus” by some of the administration’s political opponents. “There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. …

Well yeah, a lot of people would like to take our country back. Thanks for noticing.

Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

Now that's a matter of opinion. As one who was around back then I submit that statement is (another) bald faced lie.

He also stood by his controversial comments made during Obama’s first year in office, in which he said the U.S. was a “nation of cowards” when it comes to race.

Uh huh. I would suggest that rather than blanket bad mouthing the entire US population that maybe Holder could focus on some of the race baiting pimps that are dividing our nation.
edit on 754pm5656pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
No surprise.

Washington Times - Eric Holder Admits to Race Based View of the World

Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department

American Thinker - Holder Literally Has A Race Card In His Wallet

According to Department of Justice whistleblower J. Christian Adams, AG Eric Holder has a certain something in his wallet. It is a quotation -- and he has carried it for decades. It essentially says, to quote Adams, "Blackness is more important than anything, and the black US attorney has common cause with the black criminal." It's not surprising that Holder would feel this way about black lawyers and criminals. Because in his case they're one and the same.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"Blackness is more important than anything, and the black US attorney has common cause with the black criminal."

Yikes! That's one of the most disturbing things I've heard yet. Looks like Eric is two for two on that one.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Cruz had made such comments before, but this speech was different.

Living in Texas and ... NOW! having the Border-Issues:

I Definately-Want a Serious-Follow-Up to the Fast-n-Furious-THINGY.
edit on 13-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
Holder won't get kicked out. He won't ever face the music for his crimes. He has Obama protecting him. And Obama won't ever face the Justice dept for when he has broken the law either. Holder will protect Obama. Two peas in a pod. Crime buddies.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So this racist loon is trying to generalize that anyone who wants to take their country back are being racists? Priceless
Did Eric attend the same anti-white/anti-American church that Obama, Oprah, etc., did? Sounds like it!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Holder admits no equality under Hate Crime Bill!

The 2 Key words? "NO EQUALITY"!!

Yet he pimps his racist laws right on out there!

If it wasn't so sickening to hear him stutter and lie, it could be comedy!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Not sure what if any church he attended. Also wouldn't care what his private opinions of things like this are except for the position of power that he holds.

I also wonder what would happen to a citizen who tried pulling some of the stunts he has. Like running guns that ended up with the Mexican cartels. The guy is a living breathing disaster for America.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh my! If that quote card is true, that is downright scary. This whole "transform America" group of people are nothing but a bunch of lawyers with their own agenda to change our laws rather than uphold them!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hopefully one day we can take our country back, maybe the next big rights stealing event will come from the southern border and the people will finally wake the hell and realize that the reason that it happened was because of the inaction taken by the Obama administration.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

See that is the problem with politics, all the lawyers. You need to know the law to be able to corrupt it. With people like Holder, they are able to twist the laws to benefit their agenda.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

Unless of course somebody is one of the tens-of-millions living in the high crime and poverty districts that vote for Democrat candidates every time just like a clock strikes noon every day.

So I guess the "fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago" means the past *Success* has actually failed.

Many of the problems from 50 years ago have gotten worse.

And oddly, Democrats have had control of the *Successful* programs for 50 years !!!

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yeah.

Totally following a Semitic path?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Just wait until he starts raining missiles down on us and planning a ground assault.

Or where you referring to me? lol

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

At least post the entire quote. Why cut out the part you don't like? Brietbart much?

“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

“We've made lots of progress,” he said. “I sit here as the first African-American attorney general, serving the first African-American president of the United States. And that has to show that we have made a great deal of progress.”

There's a certain racial component for some people. That's not true? REALLY? That's not true? Google image search some terms like "obama" and "chimp" and get back to us.

and then you just completely ignore the most important part of the quote because it doesn't fit your agenda?

I sit here as the first African-American attorney general, serving the first African-American president of the United States. And that has to show that we have made a great deal of progress.

That's "playing the race card?"

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He still pulled the "Race Card"!

Understood you have to protect your political church, but when are you going to get tired of sticking up for liars?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: loveguy

Just wait until he starts raining missiles down on us and planning a ground assault.

Or where you referring to me? lol

Not you my good man!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The article link is in the OP for all to read. I select what pissed me off. If there's was a racist involved with that article it's Eric Holder.

As I said earlier, I wouldn't care about his personal viewpoints except for the position he holds. Then it matters. As far as Googling your search terms I don't care about those folks personal opinions either unless they are in positions of power.

You could always start a thread about how Holder is a fair and compassionate non-racist... or maybe not.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

The article link is in the OP for all to read. I select what pissed me off. If there's was a racist involved with that article it's Eric Holder.

As I said earlier, I wouldn't care about his personal viewpoints except for the position he holds. Then it matters. As far as Googling your search terms I don't care about those folks personal opinions either unless they are in positions of power.

You could always start a thread about how Holder is a fair and compassionate non-racist... or maybe not.

So you know that you're not racist so that invalidates Eric Holder's opinion that there is a racial angle for some people?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So you know that you're not racist so that invalidates Eric Holder's opinion that there is a racial angle for some people?

He's a lawyer. He should know making wild unsubstantiated accusations is not the way to prove a point.. oh wait right, he's a lawyer.

Just because people push back on him and the administration doesn't make them racists. If he had proof that some congressional people were racist I would condemn them for it. Blandly and continuously playing the race card is simply pathetic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join