It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God. Do you believe in me?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrJohnSmith
It has relevance.

And just a damn good song...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If that means singley speaking...God is all...bad and good...encompassing both and all else...then yes.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71 dang your stock just rose in my book.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrJohnSmith

No. I don't believe in any gods...unmitigated nonsense for the gullible, and weak willed who cannot think for themselves, and " Believe " because they are of the " Sheep " mentality, and feel they have to " Fit in " and be like everyone else, wasting big chunks of their life on meaningless religious activity.

You don't believe in any gods, but that doesn't mean one or more does not exist. If the idea of a Creator is unmitigated nonsense for the gullible and weak what evidence makes it so. The mathematical probability of Macro-evolution from a common ancestor is beyond absurd that being higher than 1 in 10^50. The chances of such a precise fine tuned universe arising from random chaos that arose from nothing is once again mathematically absurd. Math and probability is Science. So, I'd say an atheistic view is for those of the rebellious nature. They want to be unique and special so bad that they will completely ignore truth.

I have a relative who is a " Holier than thou " born again Christian, who thinks everyone else should be too... No point trying to discuss the ridiculousness of religion with this person...totally obsessed, almost fanatical.

That relative only tells people these things out of love. They might get prideful or step out of bounds sometimes, but we are all imperfect friend and that is the point of being born-again. Being what you call born-again isn't about being HOLIER than someone, but its about realizing that you aren't perfect and never will be. That only through Jesus will you ever be able to escape this imperfect state of being.

Think for yourselves, don't agree with something because everyone else does, even if it means you are " The odd one out " If you are not liked for this attitude, ....so what ? Question everything. Dare to be different....

Why do you desire to stand out so much? You seem to try and classify yourself as a free thinker, but your not even open to the idea of their being a Creator. I ask you if there were evidence for a Creator would you seek Him out?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
My only true belief is self everything else is faith and wishful thinking

That's like a cell saying humans don't exist, only it exists so it must be a human. It is somewhat true, but it is also selfish at the same time, and if every cell thought like that, the body would be destroyed and the cells would quickly become cancer serving their own interests instead of the interest of The Whole (The Body - The Human).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join