It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, Atlantis, Hybridization, & The Hollow Earth. Wow!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Razmijix
Flagging for later.

I don't believe all of this but I find it very interesting.

Neither do I, but like you, I find all theories interesting to entertain/exercise my mind.

I would consider this a story rather than a theory, but entertaining none the less.

I only wish the sci-fi channel and Hollywood would come to ATS to get some good scripts for movies.

I've had three different people from t.v. posting on my paranormal-themed threads, asking people to come on their show.
We have some good stuff on here, for sure!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frijj
It's amazing the nonsense that people give credence too. You can literally hear the same thing from a crackhead on the street corner.

Why would anyone entertain let alone respect what this guy has to say. I see no evidence posted to support his fanciful claims, we're simply supposed to take him on his word.

It's scary what people are willing to believe.

Oh my God... its SOOO scary! Id feel much safer if people like this were taken away to some kind of facility where they could no longer have access to society!

Oh wait... people arent just believing this as if he were god or something. In fact, most children dont even believe their parents to such a degree. OK, nothing to worry about there. Wow for a minute there I thought this guy had the power to control minds lol just like your statement indicated. I guess WE were the crazy ones then, eh?

I just remembered something. I dont remember who said it but it rings true in my mind. "It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it."

I guess all the "crazy" people only seemed crazy because they possess a more intelligent mind than you, me, and all of the other alarmists whove stopped in to express their deep concerns over this information as if people were giving this man an unprecedented level of trust as if they believed his word to be infallible.

Well, maybe one day we will catch up to all of them and learn to participate in a civilized discussion without resorting to the more primal levels of thinking that result in ridicule, insults, and all those other primitive tactics that used to work in the past on more feeble minds such as our own before humanity started to awaken.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

STANDS AND APPLAUDS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

A friend who channels alien messages? Wow. Sad you believe that, but okay. Do you think evil will come in the name of hate? No. They will come in the name of love to deceive people like you. And you're proof that it's working.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You know, I've been coming to this website for more years than I can remember. I have never felt compelled to join, just a great place for info and reading the discussion but this has tipped me over. Swerdlow is an absolute nut of the highest caliber along with Dan Burish and even me whom after a tragedy in my life, had a bizarre soul transference, walk-in experience when I was 18 is saying that.
edit on 15-7-2014 by doomguy5000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
That's some rich stuff. It sounds like the words of a schizophrenic Cherokee woman I had the pleasure and privilege of spending an afternoon with. She told me Jesus came to her home and gave her a jalepeno pepper. He held the pepper in his hand and he put his hand into the burning fire. It got so hot the pepper ruptured, and it was full of cheese. He had a red rag over his shoulder.
Then Snowface came knocking at the door. He looked like a beautiful white baby seal, but she knew it was the Devil.
She is now institutionalized. She set a bear trap at the door and stabbed her "cheating lover" with a screwdriver.
I couldn't make this s#it up.

You're kind of off topic. Like in "whole other topic land" Are you trying to disagree with the premise of the thread? Agreed your personal life is interesting and also hard to believe so I guess that means you are lying too. I believe some of it is true but some definitely not. John Lear said there was no Nibiru but who really knows. Sounds like this fellow went around the bend but not really that far off. I visited a woman who set her own door frame on fire, to chase away spirits. She was from Haiti. And she wasn't institutionalized. She still owns a store in Miami. Couldn't make that up either.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777

A friend who channels alien messages? Wow. Sad you believe that, but okay. Do you think evil will come in the name of hate? No. They will come in the name of love to deceive people like you. And you're proof that it's working.

So, the moral is when you see love at work, kill it. Thank you.
Are you of the republican persuasion by any chance?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

I am of no persuasion. I don't take sides between the ridiculous 2 party system that was designed for failure. I also said no such thing about seeing love so kill it. I said evil will come in the name of love. Just like a guy trying to get in a woman's pants. True unconditional love is much different.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: doomguy5000
You know, I've been coming to this website for more years than I can remember. I have never felt compelled to join, just a great place for info and reading the discussion but this has tipped me over. Swerdlow is an absolute nut of the highest caliber along with Dan Burish and even me whom after a tragedy in my life, had a bizarre soul transference, walk-in experience when I was 18 is saying that.

Glad to tip the scales to make you join, DoomGuy.

Whatever Swerdlow is selling seems to be working, even if it is crazy nonsense. Look at the attention this thread is getting. I had no idea it would go this far!

Anyway, welcome to the crazy world of ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Why thank you Sled! Swerdlow, Burish and David Wilcock are always good chat no matter how over the top it seems. Sometimes when me and my friends are suitably drunk enough we kid ourselves on that they're actually telling the truth and its all real. Preston Nichols story about the Draino drinking His Highness Lord Draco is a personal favorite.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: doomguy5000

I love to entertain David Wilcocks ideas. He comes up with some stuff that actually makes sense to me at times!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I love to entertain David Wilcocks ideas. He comes up with some stuff that actually makes sense to me at times!

mmmmm would there be chemicals involved during those times?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: redeyeblue

mmmmm would there be chemicals involved during those times?

Only thyroid medicine, and a low dose at that!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have 31 flags on this thread, but I know I haven't heard from 31 people with their opinion yet.

Does anyone out there believe ANYthing this guy is selling?

I think it's possible that the aliens preformed experiments between different species. I think that's probably where our human scientists learned how to do it.

Don't believe the dolphin claim, or much of anything else he says, but I do love to hear the different views that people come up with.
Very entertaining.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Does anyone out there believe ANYthing this guy is selling?

I try to stay open minded to anything but I can't strongly believe if I don't have first hand experience...
and even then, there is so much more that we don't know about existence, the universe and our being here that dismissing everything this guy says is a complete lack of wisdom.

The lack of evidence is not evidence itself.

Saying ghosts don't exist because we've never seen one is a shallow minded view and a good way to cultivate your own ignorance.
Same goes for : Reptilians, Atlantis, Hybridization, & The Hollow Earth.

One thing I do mostly believe is that their is a universal consciousness in which we can momentarily tap into it's infinite knowledge. To me, the hollow earth and other hollow planets seem even more plausible than the molten core theory that mainstream science has been pushing for quite sometime.

The suppression of knowledge and technology from our "leaders" is also something I believe to be true...so whatever they want to us to believe could be a complete lie.
edit on 17-7-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

He says that Big Foot was the creation of a hybridization experiment of man and bear many years ago by the Reptilians; The Wolf man is an experiment of man and wolf, and the Moth Man is a mix of man and moths.

LOL

Lets See the Possibility

He says that Big Foot was the creation of a hybridization experiment of man and bear many years ago by the Reptilians;

Ok yeah why Not .. a Civilization 3 or 4 some call them Gods.. Reptilian ? Thats another Category of Question how they Function. as They ( Claimed ) they do not know how they were created or where they actually came from.. According to Conspiracy Theory's Man Can Create Chimeras TODAY.. and Experiment of creating Hybrids as we Speak and we are not even on the Civilization Scale Type yet we are still Zero.. Getting Closer too 1 Tho.. but for a WERE BEAR aka BigFoot ? Ahh why and for what Purpose !... Heavy labor Slave>? LOL

I still Say Bigfoot is a Hominid..

Were Wolf sure Why Not.. and Ill just Leave it as that..

but for a Insect and a Mammal Hybrid !! that takes the Cake ! right there for a complete Laugh !
Moth Man ...

Well I guess Aliens or Civ type 3, 4, Made these Creatures! too ...

List of hybrid creatures in mythology
en.wikipedia.org...

Well

According to .............

Geneticists Create Living Human Animal Chimeras
By: Terrence Aym

Published: March 26, 2011
www.sciences360.com...

During the past several years, quite a few strange experiments have taken place in the lofty quest to advance medicine. Some of the research includes adding or fusing human DNA with the DNA of chickens, insects, mice, rabbits and birds. An array of animals have been created with human components. Animal and insect genes have also been fused with various plants.

Animal & Insect genes in Plants ?? ahhhh OK

Im moving Back Slowly out of this Thread gotta Work folks... need to get my head Clear!!

Production of a Biologically Active Chimeric Mouse/Human Monoclonal Antibody in Insect Cells
link.springer.com...-1

www.pnas.org...

Scientists Create Animals Are Part Human
www.nbcnews.com...-g

Posted 7 Mar 2013
“Brainy” Mice with Human Brain Cells: Chimeras of Mice and Men

Human brain cell transplantation makes mice smart. The transplanted cells are not neurons and the cells communicate without using electricity.
blog.brainfacts.org...-g

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Thanks for the links.

I think these experiments on creating hybrids with different types of living things is detestable! Like that one article said, what if a human brain were stuck inside a goat with no way out?! God only knows what kinds of experiments are going on that the public isn't aware of.

I wonder if the creature in the video could be one of those experiments?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Eek eek! Ork ork weet squark! Breeeeet kakaka yip!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Where's the evidence that Dolphins are against mankind? What have they done to hinder mankind in any way? Getting caught in fisherman's nets and making sexual advances on people doesn't count.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join