It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, Atlantis, Hybridization, & The Hollow Earth. Wow!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
That's some rich stuff. It sounds like the words of a schizophrenic Cherokee woman I had the pleasure and privilege of spending an afternoon with. She told me Jesus came to her home and gave her a jalepeno pepper. He held the pepper in his hand and he put his hand into the burning fire. It got so hot the pepper ruptured, and it was full of cheese. He had a red rag over his shoulder.
Then Snowface came knocking at the door. He looked like a beautiful white baby seal, but she knew it was the Devil.
She is now institutionalized. She set a bear trap at the door and stabbed her "cheating lover" with a screwdriver.
I couldn't make this s#it up.
Okay, but did he cheat on hear? Its kind of important to the story don't you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

He also says dolphins were brought here from the Andromeda galaxy to help with the destruction of the human race. They are much smarter than humans, according to Swerdlow.
The Illuminati started giving vaccinations to people with dolphin genetics because the were a threat to them. These shots are what started the rise in children with autism in the late1980s. He says autism is actually a person with dolphin genetics inside a human body. That's why they communicate differently. He says this is why children with autism have such a connection with dolphins.

This part is absolute bunk. And they're just saying whatever they think they can get away with to harm truth, love, family, real ufology.

Dolpins are indeed ET, but all life on earth comes from elsewhere. There may be humanoids or humans with dolphin DNA, like some greys, but they're not austistic, that is from mercury primarily.

Dolphins are highly skilled and psi and good midwives and good with all children, and handicapped, not just austistic ones, but they also are highly sexed and some are rogues and rapists. Something I'm not sure is natural or put into them from the horrendous military agendas when they work with them.

Andromeda is one system where ETs come from, often working with fauna and nature and healing villagers, and also our galaxy, all over.

The good, the bad, and the inbetween.

I've had memories regarding dolphins and whales. They're what you might call, "earth angels"and their frequencies strengthen earth's crust and purify the oceans.

And they want out they are so tired of this hellzone. Unfortunately getting away seems to be a bit a harvest because our PTB evil beings/demon infested criminals are murdering them and the ocean and making a literal false version of revelations come true.

I knew they were to be rescued and freed and remembered that, told the dolphin on the video that yes, yes, yes he would be free now, we were here now, I was here now. However, not liking this way of their filthy behavior at all.

Whales and dolphins are the most wonderful creatures and sometimes containing human souls, they can be used as containers.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

to help with the destruction of the human race.

I'm wondering if he meant to help with the prevention of the destruction of the human race?
I can't wrap my mind around these gentle creatures trying to destroy us. I've always been attracted to dolphins. I grew up watching the t.v. show, Flipper.
I've collected dolphin sculptures and unicorns since I was a little girl.

edit on 7/14/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Flagging for later.

I don't believe all of this but I find it very interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Razmijix
Flagging for later.

Neither do I, but like you, I find all theories interesting to entertain/exercise my mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well more than just human but that is part of it, they're frequency angels.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I find it interesting that I'm a Christian and the only people I agreed with in this entire thread was a metal head and a witch.

Love you guys.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So by that logic, I being autistic, have dolphin genes?
No wonder i'm a good swimmer and have a squeaky laugh. This must be a scientific miracle that half-dolphins like me walk amongst normal plebe humans.

Now i must go...so long and thanks for all the fish!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Been a while since I've been on. I'm on deployment right now so it's tough to get a chance to write anything. Okay I'll start by saying that these are old stories. With no true source I can't help but to not believe in this load. It makes more sense that all of that is false information to get you people to believe in this garbage. Aliens are a great cover for so many things. Look at the 50s and 60s with the new spy planes. They used UFOs to cover up our own technology. Also when thinking about aliens you come to the thought what kind of technology did/are they using? There is a plot to steal your mind and ultimately your soul. There is a war for your mind between angels and demons Satan and God. Satan wants you to believe in aliens. Because if you believe in aliens then it's not probable for there to be God. So that in turn makes less people believe so Satan gets more souls. It's all Luciferianism. Do your own research. It makes way more sense than aliens. So before you dismiss me and call me crazy check for yourself, but even if you do most of you will remain blind to the influence Satan is imposing upon all of us in everything. Technology most of all. Tech is pure evil. So that's not just an opinion it is a fact. Have a blessed day.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Brrrt, eek a sqwoook pah keeee

kakaka peeeekt

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I find this type of post most boring, and totally LESS believable than anything.

What is so hard about ANY of it for you ? ALL OF IT ??

I cannot wait for the shock when you realize those things are nothing but a surface to the wildness that has gone on in this Universe, but then you likely have no imagination at all.

Ever ask yourself, Why am I so programmed, that I absolutely cannot accept certain things?? I have ZERO proof, I do question some things, but DAM most of this is just TOO MUCH...

It must hurt a lot inside, DEEP DOWN to know you cannot access anything more, and know that you are powerless.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Anyone who gives Swerdlow any attention whatsoever needs help, how anyone can give any credence to his ramblings amazes me. The guy is off his head completely.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yeah on the dolphins being here to hurt or destroy humanity....Well since they can't survive outside of a body of water, I really can't see how they intend to fulfill that mission if it ever was one that the dolphin race was tasked with
Maybe they figured " Yeah unless we magically grow legs, this plan is F##@ed!! Lets just give up and kill sharks instead!!" I have heard of stories where dolphins attacked people and I have read the rates of dolphin attacks on humans are similar to the shark attack on humans rates but I think I'm going to just call BS on that claim. I do think they can be a danger to people but so can deer. There are outliers for every area of life and those ones I think are definitely rare situations where a dolphine purposefulyl attacks a human out of spite... Seems a little far fetched to me but it did give me a good laugh either way..... a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
Been a while since I've been on. I'm on deployment right now so it's tough to get a chance to write anything. Okay I'll start by saying that these are old stories. With no true source I can't help but to not believe in this load. It makes more sense that all of that is false information to get you people to believe in this garbage. Aliens are a great cover for so many things. Look at the 50s and 60s with the new spy planes. They used UFOs to cover up our own technology. Also when thinking about aliens you come to the thought what kind of technology did/are they using? There is a plot to steal your mind and ultimately your soul. There is a war for your mind between angels and demons Satan and God. Satan wants you to believe in aliens. Because if you believe in aliens then it's not probable for there to be God. So that in turn makes less people believe so Satan gets more souls. It's all Luciferianism. Do your own research. It makes way more sense than aliens. So before you dismiss me and call me crazy check for yourself, but even if you do most of you will remain blind to the influence Satan is imposing upon all of us in everything. Technology most of all. Tech is pure evil. So that's not just an opinion it is a fact. Have a blessed day.

I have a friend who channels messages from the aliens. Most of what comes through in no way sounds like they are trying to turn anyone away from GOD. Just the opposite; they tell us we need to love one another, stop fighting, etc.
They don't deny there is a God; they call Him, the Creator of all. Doesn't sound demonic at all to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Otherwise known as the "chuck everything at the wall and see what sticks" theory.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

According to my crazy friend, Bigfoot was the result of white man raping buffalo.

LOOOOOOOOOL...

Haven't heard that one...so...are you still friends or is he locked up somewhere for his sown safety ?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I believe everything written in the next site is much more closer to the truth. If you read further it's about the moon, genetic experiments, UFO's, hollow earth etc. The following chapter goes about the hollow earth. Chapters are being translated from time to time. Hence I like to keep referring to it.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
the mind is a every powerful thing!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Razmijix
Flagging for later.

Neither do I, but like you, I find all theories interesting to entertain/exercise my mind.

I would consider this a story rather than a theory, but entertaining none the less.

I only wish the sci-fi channel and Hollywood would come to ATS to get some good scripts for movies.

edit on 18731America/ChicagoTue, 15 Jul 2014 15:18:32 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Maybe they do...

*raises an eyebrow*

I find it to be an interesting story for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join