It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spielberg Caught Poaching Extinct Species *Photo Evidence*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The rich and famous doing what they do best, using their riches to go poach wild-rare, extinct animals only to fulfil some sick pleasure they get out of it. At least this guy who posted this Facebook comment on photographic proof of Spielberg doing the unthinkable, gets it.

Link

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think you miss the whole point Boncho!

All you see is the dead dinosaur!

Wood for the trees and all that.

I SEE PROOF POSITIVE of the rich and famous having access to TIME TRAVEL machines.

Conspiracy proven!

P

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Man the people that made that fake dino must just love reading this kind of stuff. True testament to their hard work at creating this piece.
How do people continue to think that this dino was real?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know triceratops were back again.
Took them long enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Did he poach it ?, deep fry it ?, bake it ? or perhaps give birth to it ?. Looking at that smile, I'm thinking a baby Spielberg.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. The facebook dude. I don't know, what's beyond facepalm ?.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

This is disgusting!!

Aren't there like only a couple of triceratops left in Africa? These beautiful, peaceful animals hunted down merely for the sport!!

I saw this documentary once about a project on some island where they were trying to create a peaceful habitat for these beautiful creatures but at the end some velociraptors and a T-rex ruined it all.

So I'm okay with hunting these raptor-type animals but I bet he doesn't have the guts to go hunting after them. (apperently they are realy smart)

Those triceratops should be left alone!! What's next? The brontosauruses?

Peace

edit on 13-7-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

What's next? The brontosauruses?

Peace

It's an apatosaurus now. The first brontosaurus skeleton had a mismatched skull. Bronto burger still sounds better than Apato burger. Thunder burger vs. deceptive burger. Which would you rather eat?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's an apatosaurus now. The first brontosaurus skeleton had a mismatched skull. Bronto burger still sounds better than Apato burger. Thunder burger vs. deceptive burger. Which would you rather eat?

That is just silly!

If you look up youtube under the name "flintstones" you will clearly see well documented video evidence of brontosaurusus. They were used for excavation work and as public transport.

I have no idea about bronto burgers but at some point in the video you will see some local villagers ordering what I guess is T-rex spareribs and when the order is placed on the car hop tray the whole car tips over.....it's hilarious!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
And behold! There came a chocolate-covered three-headed triceratops.
Upon it's back sat the whore of Babylon.
And the Lord did sayeth
"It's all about the love and the hate,
and thou shalt love the hate and hate the love.
Lest thee be smited."
Book of Johnboy. 23:23
edit on 13-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The sad thing of it is, we will never know what part of this is a joke and/or if some idiot played a part.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wow, who hunts in this day and age, I mean think of the animales.. There is no need for hunting, we can get all the meat we ever need without hurting a single animale at our local grocery store.

This is just disguesting, that poor dino didn't hurt anyone, it was probably just chewing on some leaves, minding it's own business, and WHAM.. dead.. What a shame.

guns, bows, javlins, sling-shots, b-b guns, etc should all be collected, and set to the sun to melt. I mean seriously, we have wal-mart, and kroger, etc for meat and everything else we could want.. Hunting and killing animales is SO BARBARIC!

/end deep sarcasm..

and I'll be back later, I'm suddenly hungry for a nice deer burger.. which means, yes sir, a hunting I will go, to shoot bambi's dad.

The poster in the pic of spielberg, I cannot fathom the idiocey, it takes many wrong turns to produce that much stupid.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The sad thing of it is, we will never know what part of this is a joke and/or if some idiot played a part.

When my wife asks me how stupid people can get, I usually fire up Youtube. Sometimes cherry picked websites like ....
Nahh. I'm not saying it.

But this time I have adopted the notion, that some joker has taken a legit text and put it onto the picture of Spielberg.

Doesn't comments on Faecesbook get shown at the side or under the picture rather than on top of it?

In other words - a construct.
But still funny.

EDIT:
I exercised my right as an ATSmember not to check the link.
Which I should have.
And I now have.

Seems that some people really are that stupid.
WOW!

edit on 13-7-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm really outraged at this. He should abdicate.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
An elie who kills and eats dinosaurs?? They kill and eat babies, so why not?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Great, I bet Spielberg will start advocating his own show now. Who doesn't want to watch a young beautiful blonde girl hunt dinosaurs for sport and feeding the local villages?

NOT ME!!! I'm done with Star Wars! Done I say!
edit on 13-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join