It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by Ukrainian shelling on Russian territory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

An artillery shell from Ukraine has hit a private house in the Rostov region of Russia, killing a citizen, leaving two more injured in the small Russian town of Donetsk, which has the same name as the Ukrainian city.

rt.com...

Sorry I know of the main thread but this seemed pertinent to post separately . deaths in Russian now, things could easily escalate further,
edit on 13-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yikes.

I do not have much to add other than this is a bad development, especially considering it must've been intentional..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Moscow strongly condemns Kiev forces shooting at Russian border guards and demands that such actions cease. Otherwise, Russia reserves the right to protect its territory and citizens, the Foreign Ministry has said. At around 3 am on Saturday, a vehicle with a squad of Russian border guards, on duty at the frontier between Russia and Ukraine, came under fire from the Ukrainian side, the Russian Ministry said in a statement. As a result of the incident in the Kuibyshev district of the Rostov region, the vehicle sustained damage: eight bullet holes were found in the vehicle’s chassis.
a reply to: lightedhype

sounds like a separate incident..

rt.com...

edit on 13-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Why do I feel like this is a staged attack?

I feel like Russia is playing the "rope a dope"

Sitting back taking punches until boom! It has taken enough punches to go " hey! We sat back and let them pound us, now its our turn" .

They are feeding the world the poor me card .....
So they will have support when they invade Ukrainian territory.

Just saying

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Both sides are as bad as each other.

This just as easily could be a false flag to start Russian move to 'Protect its Citizens'. This will escalate.

It will likely end up as a bloody mess.

P

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This is not the first time Ukraine has violated Russian territory.

That said, i would take your source with a grain of salt, as it is RT.

If it's true, can we say, war?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Both sides are as bad as each other.

This just as easily could be a false flag to start Russian move to 'Protect its Citizens'. This will escalate.

It will likely end up as a bloody mess.

P

Of course you would say that.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sounds like a bit of grey zone with the current motions. I would expect Russia to have the more critical positions better defended.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

Of course you would say that.

Out of mild curiosity, Why would I say that?

P

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Because of your bias.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
wait there are 2 Donestk now? One is Russian because Russia says so and the other is Russian because it's in Russian territory? meh the middle east seems less complicated...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Could you explain a little further. Bias in what direction?

I actually did state that both sides are as bad as each other, so what bias.

Whom am I biased toward?

P

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Bias as in trying to justify and apologize for the US's foreign policy in Ukraine, bias towards the western media's party line, bias towards the right wing nutjobs that just executed a coup this year in Kiev.
edit on C0352f31America/ChicagoSunday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Boy mate, are you wrong or what. Before you go off the handle on this site you really need to do some homework.

The motto here is Deny Ignorance.

Well, that is one of the mottoes, the other biggie is pics or it didn't happen.

If you had done some reading of any of my posts you would be so bloody embarrassed right now that you would be looking for a date with Dorothy or a deep hole to climb into.

Boy, do you have a lot to learn!

Thank you for the great belly laugh you provided, it made my day!

P

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I take it I am exactly right in my assessment of you.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
I take it I am exactly right in my assessment of you.

Well, OK, your comprehension is lacking!

NO .... you are exactly wrong! Is that clear enough for you.

P

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I have a lets just say close friend who lives there. I asked her about this and she said she knows nothing of it. I think im siding with your first statement on this one til something developes.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Putin is playing the stooges in Kiev for the tools that they are. He even had his congress(whatever they are called) revoke his permission to use the military. He's letting these clowns keep digging a hole for themselves. Only a hypocritical government stages a coup then gets furious that people who NEVER would have voted for them stage their own. What happens when Russia starts taking plays out of America and Israel's playbook? Guided missiles blowin up military bases and factories and what not. Russia doesn't have to invade Ukraine. They can bomb them into the stoneages without ever crossing the border, and I'm not even referring to the nukes.

ETA. How likely would China be to vote for sanctions against Russia now that they formed brics and have all these deals going on? Sanctioning Russia is sanctioning China now. He's going to bomb them into submission. Watch.
edit on 13-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join