It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it common to move things around while astral projecting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When I was in my teens and young adulthood, I could remember myself involuntarily astral projecting.

I had visual cues that confirm I was astral projecting. But there's also this entity that is always present. I just couldn't see it. But I can hear its voice.

The entity is telling me to move things around the house with my mind while astral projecting... ....It's like teaching me stuff.

I've succeeded in making doors and clothes hanging inside dress cabinets appear to move by themselves in the complete absence of wind. For confirmation, I would see them still moving after I wake up from the astral projection.

I am wondering if it is entirely possible for an astral traveler to move things around like a ghost?? I am worried that the entity I'm meeting is just deceiving me and actually the one moving things around, not me.

The thing with me however, is that I never make deals with any spiritual entity good or bad.

Because I'd like to do these things again for practical reasons so I could help some people out. It used to frighten me because I could see things that isn't supposed to be there... But I think I can handle it a lot better this time. I'm no longer as fearful as I used to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have been involved with the astral quite a bit, the following is based on experience alone and may or may not match what anyone else has to say.

In short possible yes, common no idea, easy no.

Longer answer: Moving things the way you describe is called telekinesis, after some deep meditation, I am able to move some light objects, pieces of paper, etc. There is an online test for telekinesis which has always worked after a meditation. I believe when in astral the effect or power is stronger, and may enable moving of larger items. On two occasions it has worked for me, however I was actually picking the item up, which considering you don't have a body to pick it up with, is the same thing. I moved a calculator from my desk to a different table once, on another occasion, I managed to turn on my computer and send out an email.

I have tried on other occasions but it has not worked. Also the two times I managed to do it were the nights after I achieved my deepest meditations.

As for other entities they are there, but I see no need to fear them any more than I see the need to fear the average person on the street, at that point we are walking the astral releam so it makes sense that astral entities could be as numerous as people in a busy street to as sparse as people in a desert.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaleshwarchand77

Longer answer: Moving things the way you describe is called telekinesis, after some deep meditation, I am able to move some light objects, pieces of paper, etc. There is an online test for telekinesis which has always worked after a meditation. I believe when in astral the effect or power is stronger, and may enable moving of larger items. On two occasions it has worked for me, however I was actually picking the item up, which considering you don't have a body to pick it up with, is the same thing. I moved a calculator from my desk to a different table once, on another occasion, I managed to turn on my computer and send out an email.

Thank you for your answer! It's amazing what you can do it's unbelievable!

I'm not telekinetic in any way while fully conscious. This entity which seems to teach me how to move stuff would immediately jolt me awake as soon as I move things so I can still see them moving while fully awake. Then I could verify while fully awake that things moved by themselves for no apparent reason.

I'd like to do it again and also to take some videos if I succeeded doing it consistently. It might take me two weeks to four weeks of preparation.

My big problem always been that I could very easily awaken myself in such state and done so many times by accident so my travels tend to be extremely short. I can't find someplace really quiet if that helps. I share a room with three other people and one of them is a heavy snorer who shouts in his sleep! And on weekends when there is no work, people just knock and come and go in our room, phones ringing, never a quiet moment. I'll see if it's possible to adapt in such environment.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

According to the literal definition;

relating to a supposed non-physical realm of existence to which various psychic and paranormal phenomena are ascribed, and in which the physical human body is said to have a counterpart.

Personally I suspect that it's impossible, unless of course your warp drive thingy had some thing to do with it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

relating to a supposed non-physical realm of existence to which various psychic and paranormal phenomena are ascribed, and in which the physical human body is said to have a counterpart.

Personally I suspect that it's impossible, unless of course your warp drive thingy had some thing to do with it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Spirits are also non-physical entities but they can move physical things in our physical realm around. Unless you don't believe that sort of things.

I have already given up my life's work on the warp drive because most I got is ridicule and no one took serious interest despite the fact, I already gave steps how to replicate my experiments which violated Newton's 3rd Law. So let's put that behind shall we.

I did mention I have other things in my life I'd like to pursue. Lucid dreaming/astral projection is one of them. I tried my best to suppress those abilities because of fear of encountering otherworldly entities. I have renewed sense of courage recently so I'd like to try it one more time. I don't fear mischievous entitites as much as before. I have one pulled me down my bed and just ignored it and went back to sleep as if nothing happened. It never bothered me again. I finally have the nerve for this kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't know if it is common. I doubt it. Astral projecting happens on the astral plane, not the physical. So that's two different things. I've moved THROUGH things while OBE/Astral Projecting (and felt it as I moved through things). But I can't remember actually moving something. Next lucid dream I have, I'll have to try.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't know if it is common. I doubt it. Astral projecting happens on the astral plane, not the physical. So that's two different things. I've moved THROUGH things while OBE/Astral Projecting (and felt it as I moved through things). But I can't remember actually moving something. Next lucid dream I have, I'll have to try.

Is it really safe doing these things? I'm not so lucky when I was younger. I met some malevolent entities along the way and they stayed close to my physical body.

I hope you success. Imagine what good things you can do if you succeed like stop a crime or somethng.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Anything requiring another entity's energy to function should be questioned and suspect. Especially when in the astral.

In my youth I had similar experiences without the moving things, I preferred the auto reading at the library....and places to experimentation.

I like to think of it as the other poster mentioned, the realm is populated with spirits not unlike our own, there intentions with a stranger can be as varied. But my experience is that most prefer to feed on our energy while giving the appearance of giving power (which is there own).

The simple things you can learn in the astral in my option are the most fulfilling.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have already given up my life's work on the warp drive because most I got is ridicule and no one took serious interest despite the fact, I already gave steps how to replicate my experiments which violated Newton's 3rd Law. So let's put that behind shall we.

No wonder you complain about having nothing and being in a place yu cant leave.

You give up before you begin.

I have one pulled me down my bed and just ignored it and went back to sleep as if nothing happened.

Like in Paranormal activity?

Were you dragged or pulled by your ankle?

Is it really safe doing these things?

Is anything safe to undertake in ignorance?

NO, there is always risk when you do something you have no idea what the concequesnces might be.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

No wonder you complain about having nothing and being in a place yu cant leave.

You give up before you begin.

Someday I might get over it, succeed at subcontracting clerical jobs so I can work from home, and reboot my warp drive project as an open source project via my own website in a more appropriate forum.

I'm not really in a hurry... ...I don't think mankind is ready for it. I know there are lots of good people out there who have good intentions. But we can't become a true interstellar species of goodwill until we have learned to help the weak instead of exploiting them like what is happening with capitalism where we take advantage of the cheap labor of the weak so huge profits can be made that only goes to the small % of world population.

Not everyone who is poor and never gone to school so they are limited to cheap labor jobs deserve such fate. Anyone who has done humanitarian work in 3rd world countries should know what I'm talking about.... ....And not everyone has the ability to rise from "rugs to riches". And because our world does not create such opportunities in a practical sense..... Even if everyone in the world, did their very very best to have a good life, still only few will make it...Only few makes it to the top.... ...That is what the "pyramid" in one dollar stands for.... Are we going to say the rest of us didn't made to the top because we are lazy, useless, and stupid?? It's because this world thrives on greed and rests atop the weak. We live in an evil $#@! world! Someday, someone has to stand up to it and say, it has to stop right now!

Everyone once in while, someone succeeds under impossible odds but they are very very few. It's a fools errand to follow their foot steps.... We need to take the system out at some point not to help it. It has to be replaced.

I have one pulled me down my bed and just ignored it and went back to sleep as if nothing happened.

Like in Paranormal activity?

No, that would freak me out. More like the first "ankle pulling" in the film "The Conjuring"

Then I saw a scratch on my feet the next morning. I was alone in my room trying to get some sleep when it happened. My other roommates were out for a few hours with their friends.

Is anything safe to undertake in ignorance?

NO, there is always risk when you do something you have no idea what the concequesnces might be.

What stopped me before is fear. I think I might have overcome the fear and will try it again.
edit on 13-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker

Anything requiring another entity's energy to function should be questioned and suspect. Especially when in the astral.

In my youth I had similar experiences without the moving things, I preferred the auto reading at the library....and places to experimentation.

I like to think of it as the other poster mentioned, the realm is populated with spirits not unlike our own, there intentions with a stranger can be as varied. But my experience is that most prefer to feed on our energy while giving the appearance of giving power (which is there own).

The simple things you can learn in the astral in my option are the most fulfilling.

Cheers

I'm not sure if the entity helped me but he or she instructed me to move things using my mind. I've had these sessions a few more times always helping me to use my mind to manipulate objects.

It's always been terrifying when there's a bad entity around, you begin to feel very weak. Like you said, it's probably drawing energy from me, through the fear

But somehow, I have learned to fight that fear. I've been suppressing my astral projection abilities all these years (the risk is far too greater than experiencing some adventure).

But now I think I'm ready.
edit on 13-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

have you just tried asking the entity some questions? or are you just following it's instructions? i've never heard of people being able to physically move objects while in the astral projection state. like you metioned, we have energetic bodies on the non-physical side so maybe it is possible. but, you could also be getting tricked by this entity for whatever gain or end. i would try and ask it more direct questions, see what's it's intentions are, see if it changes it's story or what. maybe try some white light protection techniques and see if it effects this entity at all. maybe if it isn't bothered by those techniques you can rule out it being negative....

good luck.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That's cool, as long as you are aware and feel you have found your "guide".

The only astral guides I am comfortable with after experience (including channeling), are my very familiar cats.

Good luck on your journeys

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

have you just tried asking the entity some questions? or are you just following it's instructions? i've never heard of people being able to physically move objects while in the astral projection state. like you metioned, we have energetic bodies on the non-physical side so maybe it is possible. but, you could also be getting tricked by this entity for whatever gain or end. i would try and ask it more direct questions, see what's it's intentions are, see if it changes it's story or what. maybe try some white light protection techniques and see if it effects this entity at all. maybe if it isn't bothered by those techniques you can rule out it being negative....

good luck.

I'll give that a try thanks!

That is if I get lucky meeting that entity again.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker

That's cool, as long as you are aware and feel you have found your "guide".

The only astral guides I am comfortable with after experience (including channeling), are my very familiar cats.

Good luck on your journeys

Cheers!

Thanks but I don't know. I wish my guide isn't my deceased grand aunt witch. I means she died not able to pass down her occult skills down to a relative which is important among witches.

I'll certainly avoid anything that relates to witchcraft.

top topics

join