It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: revolutionaryawareness

3]san francisco is the next location for a massive false flag ("terrorism", earthquake, civil unrest, massive public awareness, revolution etc

While the others might be instigated (I certainly believe the heads of state, corporations, CIA, et.al., foment terrorism and civil unrest), please do not tell me you believe in "earthquake machines." It is enough to say the bastards will be there there to take advantage in the aftermath and leave it at that...there will also be people there who actually care and will help heal and mend, just as there has been since the dawn of history...

The "Planet of The Apes," series has been around for over 40 years...and we have been conditioned for much, much longer than that...why does a shiny metal that we cannot eat get all the publicity and worship? Answer: We are conditioned to believe it is worthwhile...and until we break this conditioning, there is no hope...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The agenda for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" is only one thing...

Making Money...

That is all.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: revolutionaryawareness

Hollywood films are no longer (nor were they ever) made strictly for our entertainment. It is a massive propaganda machine, where each storyline is based on a hidden message or theme meant to sway public opinion.

I have been employed in key positions on a number of propaganda films and agree completely with your opening statement.

'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' has just opened here, so I have not had a chance to watch it for half price yet and will NOT pay full price for a PsyOp.

I'll keep your analysis in mind this coming Tuesday when the price is only 50%.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A lot of interesting responses. Not sure where to start. Is this a UK dominant board or US? Either way, im glad some of you saw the film right away. I live in the Bay Area and for a few months prior to the release, billboards were scattered everywhere throughout San Francisco, both sides of the freeway with Caesars face on it and "July 11th". I was pumped, even after just watching Godzilla destroy SF last month.

Anyways, i see a lot of comments of people saying there is no meaning to the movie. That it is just for money. This is completely wrong. I will explain:

1. This film is aimed at the younger generation. A majority of kids who see it, will not have seen any of the 60's versions let alone the 2001 version. Hollywood knows this, so they take an old franchise and intertwine it with new age propaganda. I mean, what does Barack Obama have to do with Planet of the Apes? Nothing. But he is in the film. United States is under Marshal Law in the movie, just like Red Dawn, The Dark Knight Rises, World War Z etc. Re-occurring scenarios keep popping up withing a 2 year span.

2. Many people who worked on the film will be getting a nice paycheck. But this is not why the movie was made. At the top of the Hollywood chain, this movie was put together piece by piece to fit an agenda. I believe that agenda is to provoke America to fight tyranny. It sounds strange but the writing is on the wall in almost every major film aimed at the youth nowadays. I dont even want to get into what video games are doing. When Hunger Games 3 comes out, you will know right away what message THAT movie will be preaching. Heck Hunger Games 2 was chalk full of hidden themes about revolution. I recommend watching that movie if you haven't already.

The NWO's first plan was 9/11. Now it is Revolution. They left clues in movies in the late 90's and in year 2000 hinting toward 9/11 and World Trade Center destruction. Now it is all about Revolution and San Francisco destruction.
(If you disagree that Hollywood left clues preparing us for 9/11 and want to challenge my evidence, please say so. I'd love to share.)

Please watch this trailer for an upcoming film, aimed at the youth, glamorizing anarchy and all out chaos. Images we will be seeing if a revolution or uprising does break out.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I know plenty of people in the industry and films are mostly made for pure profit and on occasion simply to stroke some bodys ego. While many writers create scripts with a message the studios tend to scrub them clean to as to reach max global audience. This remake is grab for cash nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is a message, that is to say, if there is a message then the message is real.
If the agenda is just to deliver the message, (call it propaganda if you will,) and the message is delivered then the agenda is real.
However if these two statements are not true then none of this is real.
Having said that, the film argues the following: (and specifically not that we are to presuppose who it is to fight...)
1.) There are good and bad apes as much as there are good and bad humans.
2.) False flags are only as effective as their cover is successful.

I do however, concur that we are at the cusp of revolution. Unfortunately, it comes to the desperate first and we're not quite there yet.

Fun movie, go see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: revolutionaryawareness

Revolution, really!
All this time I thought the lying message, spirited thru this
long running cinemagraphic series, was in regards to evolution.

edit on Rpm71314v392014u48 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My last statement probaly took it a little far. I still don't like the themes of a lot of the movies today. Something about the music, sound effects, the characters, the plots that have a lack of originality. I agree with the other posters who said that movies are made for entertainment, but 90% of the movies they come out with just do not interest me these days. There are way too many movies involving spies, agencies, etc. Even the fantasy movies are just way too "2014" if you ask me. Just look all the July 2014 movie trailers up on youtube or any other site, and tell me how many movies look good to you?

I rent a lot of movies. I will say that I have noticed a trend of what was considered to be "good" to "great" actors and actresses in the past doing movies that are not that good these days. There are quite a few I could name here. It is kind of sad IMHO.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well said, I'm not sure about revolution. I think it takes a catastrophic event and loss of "needed" services to push us over the edge. But I think both your points were valid.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: revolutionaryawareness

1] revolution is real and hollywood is supporting/provoking us to rise up
2]guns are bad. obvious anti-gun themes throughout the film. we can revolt but no guns

Your first two points are contradictory.

"Hollywood" could not be promoting "revolution" while at the same time convey an anti-gun message.

You can't have one without the other.

'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' is pure, anti-second Amendment propaganda.

It depicts the armed militia as a raving mob of irresponsible morons, more likely to create Armageddon then enforce a democracy.

Gubberment wants yo' guns and they ain't gonna wait fo' ever.
edit on -05:0002147182014-07-15T20:18:02-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The interesting thing about this latest Planet of the Apes is how a franchise that was once the domain of the late, great Charlton Heston has been subverted to campaign against the very rights he felt so strongly about.

In the fullness of time, Mr Heston's association with this story will be clouded by the new Anti 2nd Amendment message transposed upon it.

He will be rolling over in his grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join