It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is RT America's "Redacted Tonight" broadcasting disinformation or the devastating truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
a reply to: MarlinGrace

it literally comes up in google once you get to RT reporters (they suggest are hot)

google says

Gheez I was joking.. We are desperate if it is that important to have that much google info on RT news babes. I have never really seen it. But will have to check out the spin, it would only make sense, but really spin is something the US does better than anyone else, sometimes the subtleties amaze me so much I think we could give lessons to everyone else. Al Jazeera is a up and comer in this respect but they have a lot to learn. They are still way to obvious.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Only because the American spin is what US (US as in US not us) Americans see.

It really is different everywhere else, but the RT reporters...well they get an A on attractive!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
As much as I sometimes quite enjoy RT, it is to my mind very clearly 100% Russian State-Controlled propaganda.

And Abby always spins the Russian line.

The damage control PR spin she performed after Liz Wahl quit was a wonder to behold.

If she started talking more about things that, maybe aren't so great in Russia? Like, remember all those journalists that were murdered, for example? But no, absolutely everything that is wrong with the world is always America's fault.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysteriousHuskyThe question is, is this disinformation from a Russian-owned company geared to stir revolutionary sentiment OR just the devastating truth?

Neither.

ALL news networks are "state sponsored", even the highly regarded BBC.

If RT actually revealed anything of significance to the public, they wouldn't let you watch it.

Russia Today is a vital component to the deception of truth in journalism, providing a bogus opposing perspective.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
RT news network reads from Reuters and AP. If they do that, then they are not to be trusted. RT America is a cable news station on American cable networks, and for that reason, they are not to be trusted as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join