It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hypothetical for the Freemasons.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What would you do?

I'm just curious (but no pressure), how would you respond if one day, someone handed you the evidence required, to validate all the conspiracy related claims, levelled against the Freemasons, regarding their alleged involvement to control the world [the new world order]? I don't want to lead with suggestive questions, so hopefully this short post satisfies the minimum requirements. I understand if you can't reply to this post, and thanks if you do!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: November5

The Freemasons hide in plain sight, using predefined symbolisms to shed light upon paths. Only those who are willing to journey allow themselves enlightenment. No Freemason would rob one of their right to follow these paths, for the knowledge we seek is discovered in ourselves along our travels. So, I would be wary of anyone claiming they would furnish any knowledge of Freemasonry, because their understandings and teachings are not meant to be collective, rather, introspective and to generate self awareness. Once your self is free, then the light and its knowledge becomes you, and you become it. That is the essence of Freemasonry...no shortcuts, no collection of knowledge to be presented, because knowledge is as yet still being defined and to be sought.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If you want to know just ask !

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

It's a hypothetical question. Ok, let's say, along your path, you come to realize that you and your lodge are being manipulated by the upper echelon in the Order. You have no doubt in your mind that it's all gone to pot. What would you do?

Thank you for your thoughtful reply tho, always glad to hear about the ol' light.

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
If you want to know just ask !

Alright. What would you do? Would you leave the order? Would you try to compel other brothers to know the truth? Would you confront the people further along the work than yourself? I didn't want to lead with those kinds of questions, and I hope some brothers have more pertinent scenarios.

Also, i'm now wondering, is there any kind of, like, tyranny-response initiatives in place within the Order to prevent corruption in the highest ranks? Like an internal watch-dog?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 13-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: unsolicited information

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

[Perfect]?

I'll check out this thread, thanks for the header!

edit on 72014vAmerica/Chicago07bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Jul 2014 01:17:48 -05005 by November5 because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Corrupting. View the link.

Edit:

Didnt see your edit.
edit on 13-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Having read the OP in the link you provided, i'm at a loss to see the relevance of its content, to the purpose of this thread. It looks like an interesting read tho.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 13-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: unsolicited information

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Alright. What would you do? Would you leave the order? Would you try to compel other brothers to know the truth? Would you confront the people further along the work than yourself? I didn't want to lead with those kinds of questions, and I hope some brothers have more pertinent scenarios.

Also, i'm now wondering, is there any kind of, like, tyranny-response initiatives in place within the Order to prevent corruption in the highest ranks? Like an internal watch-dog?

Sorry I can't answer this question , I am not a Freemason ..

I was quoting a bumper sticker :p

I do belong to an "Order" however its roots are not Freemasonry.

But I will tell you my personal opinion .

What your describing is everything against what Freemasonry teaches as far as I am aware .

If you ever decide to venture out and go to a local lodge and get the chance to have a conversation with a fellow brethren of the craft . you will find most of what you hear about Freemason is hyped innovation that people make up because they simply " don't know " .

I had a chance to do this at one point in my life .
I didn't regret it at all! In had a wonderful conversation with master of the craft . and he even gave me a petition with two signatures. I still have it sitting in my book ...I just ended up finding a differing path that lead to my enlightenment.

Maybe one day I'll submit my petition...

Anyway good luck !

And as they say

SMIB!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well, I'm not sure as it would be like the Twilight Zone.

I am a member of the "upper echelon" and we really are not manipulating anything. Maybe it's my bias.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Rule #1 Never volunteer unsolicited information. I appreciate your awareness concerning the all-seeing eye pyramid, but I am well versed in the assortment of interpretations there are out there as to what it symbolizes. It symbolizes whatever the experiencer wants it to symbolize, at which moment they want it to, positive or negative. What, you don't like the color blue? lol j/k

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

I am a member of the "upper echelon" and we really are not manipulating anything. Maybe it's my bias.

Well I know for a fact, when we have a DDGM show up we use real plates and glasses instead of paper ones at the festive board.
If that's not power then I don't know what is ...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Oops, sorry, my bad, I misread the meaning of your reply. I follow ya now, thanks for the clarity.

"What your describing is everything against what Freemasonry teaches as far as I am aware ."

I'm sorry, could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure I follow. How do the teachings of Freemasonry pertain to this fictional scenario?

I think it would be a very interesting conversation indeed, if I were ever lucky enough to be able to talk to one in the flesh. There's something to be said about reading the nuances a person projects both consciously and sub-consciously. I tend to agree with what you say about the hype surrounding the finger pointing. People fear what they don't understand.

In my opinion tho, it's probably the Freemasons making up all these crazy conspiracy theories about Freemasons.

Anyways

[Amen Ra]?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Throw it in the bin because governments, media and people are all controlled by the satanic elites. Democracy and liberty has already been replaced with fascism and suppression. Good replaced by evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well, I'm not sure as it would be like the Twilight Zone.

Could you explain at least, the twilight zone comment? We're getting off topic here but, can you prove you're 'upper echelon'? Or just part of echelon? haha, i kid!

originally posted by: Sauron

Well I know for a fact, when we have a DDGM show up we use real plates and glasses instead of paper ones at the festive board.
If that's not power then I don't know what is ...

It's nice to have friends in high places, eh?

a reply to: glend

Sorry, where do you live? I'm lucky, I live in Canada. Lots of freedom up here.

Of course, liberty is a state of mind.

Evil can't replace good. If evil replaced good, then logically speaking, good replaces evil. Ourobouros. Polarity logic. Does that make sense? Awesome picture by the way!
edit on 72014vAmerica/Chicago07bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Jul 2014 02:40:40 -05005 by November5 because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Maybe you could play out your scenario here

askafreemason.org...

They might be better suited to answer your questions.

Humbly

LSH

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

askafreemason.org...

Humbly

LSH

And I shouldn't 'judge a book by its cover', I suppose, yea?

I just may at that! Thanks for the *suggestion!
edit on 72014vAmerica/Chicago07bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Jul 2014 02:49:01 -05005 by November5 because: inspiration!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: November5

askafreemason.org...

Humbly

LSH

And I shouldn't 'judge a book by its cover', I suppose, yea?

I just may at that! Thanks for the *suggestion!

Not sure I fallow you ?

Enlighten me ?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Hmm, you know what? It was wrong of me to say that, I apologize. I have some strange [thought~form associations] in my mind still. And sometimes I talk before I think. I'm working on it, and for the record it wasn't anything relevant at all. Thanks for pointing me to that website tho. I am intrigued. What might I learn if I were to reg there? How do you think they might receive this kind of question?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join