It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I keep asking this question around the forum and no one can give me an answer.

So, what do the Palestinian people have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29
It really began in WW1 when Brittain took the Palestinian Mandate from the ottoman empire when it collapsed. They then in turn gave it to the jews...financed by none other than the rothschilds....as their homeland after ww2.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
I keep asking this question around the forum and no one can give me an answer.

So, what do the Palestinian people have anything to do with WW2?

Nothing. Until someone produced the Balfour Declaration, if memory serves.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: November5

That explains it. But one thing.

If there was no holocaust, would the Ashkenazi Jews have an excuse to kick out hundreds of thousands of people and set up their own State?

Without the holocaust it seems, there would be no Israel, because you would have to have one heck of an excuse to displace thousands of people.

Then you can be arrested for questioning the Holocaust, and by questioning it, you commit career, social and political suicide.

Oops, I'll shut my mouth now, I wouldn't want to be banned for "hate speech" Am I right?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If there was no holocaust

But there was so there's no point even going further then that.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's not hate speech to question history. Especially when one sees an agenda behind certain events. I believe there was a holocaust. I also believe the death toll was inflated and it's been exploited to the fullest to justify their actions. Preemptive strikes, wars, assassinations, and false flags....all carried out under the phrase "Never Again". There were Jews living in Palestine going back thousands of years. They never left. They just ceased to be a nation. The area got conquered and another religion became the dominant theology. A lot of the people who came to Israel were truly refugees, some migrated from other countries, another large portion of them were nothing more than European Colonists that instantly started attacking small villages and clearing palestinians off the land. All with American and British weaponry of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Given to Rothschild to cover Britain's War Debt Loan from Rothschild.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That explains it. But one thing.

If there was no holocaust, would the Ashkenazi Jews have an excuse to kick out hundreds of thousands of people and set up their own State?

Without the holocaust it seems, there would be no Israel, because you would have to have one heck of an excuse to displace thousands of people.

Then you can be arrested for questioning the Holocaust, and by questioning it, you commit career, social and political suicide.

Oops, I'll shut my mouth now, I wouldn't want to be banned for "hate speech" Am I right?

I'll say this much. The Jews of all people should know, thanks largely to Adolf Hitler, that you shouldn't abuse someone else (race,religion,politics etc) under any circumstances. A lot of dead, innocent Palestinian's. The numbers just don't jive.

Bah, arab-jew conflict, who needs it?! It's the oldest conflict-based game in civilization. Neither side wants to stop killing the other, so, i guess there'll be a new season next year. Can't wait to see the season finale for this year tho, woo!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I know during WW2 Australia helped push the Nazi's out of Libya and headed them back home. Controlling the oil fields was a big thing back then for the tanks. Where Israel is now got a lot of traffic during the war, would of thinned out the population for resettlement.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The concept of Zionism and a new Israel was around for a while before Hitler. I will say that much.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well nothing it actually has to do with WWI. Treaty of Versailles gave Britain control over the regions of Palestine, Iraq and Transjordan, which would become Israel, Iraq, and Jordan. France ruled Syria and Lebanon. Which what you seen enforced in WWII and modern times...Study these treaties Versailles and Sèvres as it has shaped the world we live in.

Treaty of Versailles
edit on 12-7-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Palestinian people had nothing to do with WW2. Zionist wanted to create a new state of Israel and the majority of world Jews wanted nothing to do with it so Zionist eventually resorted to using racism to try force Jews to leave their homelands for Palestine.

www.ihr.org...

The centerpiece of German-Zionist cooperation during the Hitler era was the Transfer Agreement, a pact that enabled tens of thousands of German Jews to migrate to Palestine with their wealth. The Agreement, also known as the Haavara (Hebrew for "transfer"), was concluded in August 1933 following talks between German officials and Chaim Arlosoroff, Political Secretary of the Jewish Agency, the Palestine center of the World Zionist Organization. /32

Between 1933 and 1941, some 60,000 German Jews emigrated to Palestine through the Ha'avara and other German-Zionist arrangements, or about ten percent of Germany's 1933 Jewish population. (These German Jews made up about 15 percent of Palestine's 1939 Jewish population.) Some Ha'avara emigrants transferred considerable personal wealth from Germany to Palestine. As Jewish historian Edwin Black has noted: "Many of these people, especially in the late 1930s, were allowed to transfer actual replicas of their homes and factories -- indeed rough replicas of their very existence."/40

edit on 12 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Interesting.

Soviet Jews also migrated to Palestine pre-WW2.

Between 1919 and 1948, 52,350 Jews from the Soviet Union entered Palestine

Russian Jewish Immigration and the Future of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Maybe other European countries as well?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Yes the process was underway prior to ww2. People were talking about it way back in the 1890's

Terminology

The term "Zionism" itself is derived from the word Zion (Hebrew: ציון, Tzi-yon‎), referring to Jerusalem. Throughout eastern Europe at the time, there were numerous grassroots groups promoting the national resettlement of the Jews in what was termed their "ancestral homeland", as well as the revitalization and cultivation of Hebrew. These groups were collectively called the "Lovers of Zion." The first use of the term is attributed to the Austrian Nathan Birnbaum, founder of a nationalist Jewish students' movement Kadimah, who used the term in 1890 in his journal Selbstemanzipation (Self Emancipation).[21] Readings of the founders of Zionism shows that they lived in the same Europe which spawned fascism and Nazism, and they adopted the anti-Jewish view that Jews did not belong in Europe as the core of their ideology

wiki

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Do you know what Zionist is about? It looks like some hybrid Nazi-Jew that has taken over the banks of the world and making heaps of money on war. Is there really any difference with neoconservatism?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes ex-zionist has written about tricks used on Jews in Baghdad and egypt etc (bombing mosques and Synagogue to causes hatred between Muslums and Jews) so the Jews themselves are manipulated by a political regime that many believe has always been anti-religious (started by Thedor Hertzel). Its interesting to note that the vast majority of Jews that were born in Palestine (prior to creation of israel) protested the creation of the state of Israel because they hated zionism. Their protest were totally ignored but a group called JewsAgainstZionism have archived their protests for history.

Even the great Albert Einstein signed a protest...

www.rense.com...

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

edit on 12 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No one can give you an answer because what we think of Palestine and the people we think of as Palestians did not really exist until later. Demographics for the area of Palestine are hard to come by because there was not a Palestinian state, or providence etc. The area was pretty empty with a few hundred thousand mulsim and 20 or so thousand jews. After WW1 the British took over and two things happened. As life in Europe got worse for Jews the headed to the area. The second was recruitment of Arab workers to the same area. As both these population expanded the Arabs petitioned the British to slow the now heavy amount of Jewish immigration. The Brits complied and ened up sinking a couple ships full of Jews coming from Europe. Jewish groups then began resisting British rule. By the end of WW2 the UK just wanted out and Jews flooded in from post war Europe. The offer was made to slit the area with the east being and Arab state and the West a Jewish one. By this point the Arabs states were united and preparing with what they though was an overwhelming force to crush a Jewish state the day it was created so they rejected the deal. The UK left, Israel declared itself a state and the Arabs attacked. They lost as they would many more times to come. Up to this point the Jews as well as the Muslims in area were refered to as Palestians. After the war and indepence the name would be left to just the Muslims in the area who did not claim and Arab state as home.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker

If there was no holocaust

But there was so there's no point even going further then that.

I don't think he's saying there wasn't one.

I for one think that those jews, and others, killed in the holocaust weren't that important to Zionists anyway and actually served purpose to people that wanted more power anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

A quick internet search will bring up lot's of interesting fact's like this, en.wikipedia.org...
And if you google or bing Haj Amin Al Husseini you will find some documentarys on you tube,
www.youtube.com...
There is plenty more and this is just one powerful individual whom threw in his lot with the German Nazi party during the second world war, the Jewish state had not been formed but he hated the Jews and wanted them gone, they did after all have biblical claim to the land he was claiming and remember that the wailing wall that was sacred to the jew's was used as a rubbish tip for hundreds of years and that the islamic authority's persecuted the small jewish community in jerusalem and palestine ever bit as badly as they had been persecuted in europe and elsewhere.

Note though the average Palastinian (and they include the descendant's of jew whom for various reasons from intermarriage to simple survival have mostly today lost there faith and I doubt any jew's still regard themselves as palastinians) is not guilty of this though among the haters of the jewish state including people whom have been disposessed of generational inheritance and land as well as becoming a virtually stateless society until only recently, there are they whom have espoused a liking for the Nazi's vile actions simply because they hate all jew's regardless of weather they have hurt them or not.
Palestinians are not one religion either though we tend to look upon them as muslims whom are the majority there are some whom are christian (persecuted by the militant islamists like a mini lebanon) as well as sects of islam that are in the extreme minority.
edit on 13-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Do you have a credible source for this?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join