It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palistine is the Problem Not Israel

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: Rosha
The IDF is using sulphide gas on civilians. Dr's in two hospitals AND foreign reporters are verifying.
Al Wafa spinal and geriatric hosptial patients moved overnight to the medical complex listed as 'safe' by the IDF yesterday are coming under attack AGAIN.

I'm assuming you are referring to Hydrogen Sulfide gas?

You realize that your source is accusing the IDF of using stink bombs against the Palestinians?

In the middle of the night half asleep scores of people are being driven from their beds..to face gas of IDF origin and unknown potential, they are choking, sick and vomiting unable to breath by the time they arrive at hospital..do you really think what it is or isn't ultimately matters when there is so much of it you cant draw breath? Really? Dead is dead either way. You are justifying this application of terror? This is genocide and you are quabbling over the tools they use? Really?

edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.maannews.net...

5000 TONNES of explosive have been aimed at an area not much larger than Manhattan ...you are ok with that?

IDF targetting ambulances trying to recover the dead and injured
twitter.com...

It is inconceivable to me that ANYONE could support or justify this insanity.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'd like to see this petition hit 100k signatures: petitions.whitehouse.gov...< br />
Would be interesting to see the White House response, although my guess is they would just ignore it.

Americans, especially, like to root for the underdog. Israel is clearly the bully here so most Americans, I would think, would side with Palestine. Of course, being Jewish would probably change that dramatically, although there are lots of Jewish people out there who lobby for Palestine.

The whole thing is a huge mess.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
I'd like to see this petition hit 100k signatures: petitions.whitehouse.gov...< br />
Would be interesting to see the White House response, although my guess is they would just ignore it.

Americans, especially, like to root for the underdog. Israel is clearly the bully here so most Americans, I would think, would side with Palestine. Of course, being Jewish would probably change that dramatically, although there are lots of Jewish people out there who lobby for Palestine.

The whole thing is a huge mess.

My understanding is that only mail letters signed by ink are acceptable to the us gov, and that they have to respond to every signed letter (plus reading it, but usually they send the same letter form and i doubt they read any thing, they just have premaid response letters for everything.
does not hurt to try though, great job

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

I didn't create it actually, and I'm fairly certain the part about it having to be in ink is false now. That web page was created by the White House themselves - petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Supposedly they'll respond to any petition that gets the signatures.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
a reply to: adnanmuf

I didn't create it actually, and I'm fairly certain the part about it having to be in ink is false now. That web page was created by the White House themselves - petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Supposedly they'll respond to any petition that gets the signatures.

may be they want to get your contact info. ouch
this way they can get you without evidence you actually contacted them.
I prefer letters.
Make a hundred premaid letter write send to (senator congressman, presidente, ) and they will have to write you a letter back (it is the law)
and then can will not spy on you.
It is all electronic now. the spying I mean
edit on 18-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i wonder if the mall is still there.

www.haaretz.com...

this is interesting.

But I could reassure him that I had indeed met people with iPhones, Galaxy tablets, and wearing branded clothing. I even visited a beauty salon-cum-gym, where women could grab a haircut, a mani-pedi, work out on exercise machines or attend an aerobics class.

And I spent a night in one of the fanciest hotels in Gaza, where the restaurant served fillet steak with cream sauce at Tel Aviv prices, and a whole roast lamb with rice and an array of trimmings could be pre-ordered for a hefty NIS 2,600 ($740).

So what is the significance of all these apparent riches in such an unlikely setting? The answer is simple: absolutely none.

In any impoverished country around the world, any war zone, amid any humanitarian crisis, these pockets of luxury can and will be found. Western journalists like to sleep at night between crisp sheets, especially if they're on expenses (I certainly do); there are always powerbrokers with the money to buy fancy cars for themselves and plush toys for their children, regardless of the situation outside their privileged orbit.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Palestinians were kicked off their homeland in our time while the UN is was fully functioning.

while what happened in the deep past we have nothing to change.

So Right Now it is the world responsibility to do justice for the Palestinians to get their homeland back free and clear.

At last estimate theirs between 30000 and 50000 refuges.And those refuges dont want to return to Israel any more the jews who were evicted from Arab countries want to return. Wonder what you think of this?

An independent poll conducted in 2003 with the Palestinian populations of Gaza, West Bank, Jordan and Lebanon showed that the majority (54%) would accept a financial compensation and a place to live in West Bank or Gaza in place of returning to the exact place in modern-day Israel where they or their ancestors lived (this possibility of settlement is contemplated in the Resolution 194). Only 10% said they would live in Israel if given the option.

The fight has nothing to do with land and most of the people in Gaza and the West Bank had nothing to do nor ever owned property in Israel its a fake narrative. The Palestinians there were brought in mostly from Jordan and Syria by Vassar Arafat.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the refugees according to Israelie sources were 700,000 palestinians in 1948. Manay Palestinians continued to be evicted by the Israelis throughout the years. According to Palestinians sources the evicted Palestinians in 1948 were 1.3 millions.

9 million Palestinians live around the world as refugees)(only from the Father side) not counting from the motherside and
not counting the 5 millions who still live in the West Bank and Gaza.

They want their homeland back to rest, and they want the theives to leave since they don,t want to live with the thiefe in one house.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

the refugees according to Israelie sources were 700,000 palestinians in 1948. Manay Palestinians continued to be evicted by the Israelis throughout the years. According to Palestinians sources the evicted Palestinians in 1948 were 1.3 millions.

9 million Palestinians live around the world as refugees)(only from the Father side) not counting from the motherside and

They want their homeland back to rest, and they want the theives to leave since they don,t want to live with the thiefe in one house.

Today, the term refers primarily to the patrilineal descendants of Arab refugees originating in the Mandate, as per the UNRWA definition. In 2012, the number of registered patrilineal descendants of the original Palestine refugees, based on the UNRWA registration requirements, is estimated to be 4,950,000.[2][3][4][5] The number of original Palestine refugees has declined from 711,000 in 1950[1] to approximately 30 to 50,000 in 2012.

The number of actual refuges declined what you are counting is children. the number of claimants increase every year the Palestinians population growth is through the roof. oficially there is currently 1.5 million Palestinians live in 58 recognized Palestine refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Get off the land that was not given to them. Do that and if Hamas persists thereafter, then I will then support Israel. But not before.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Today, the term refers primarily to the patrilineal descendants of Arab refugees originating in the Mandate, as per the UNRWA definition. In 2012, the number of registered patrilineal descendants of the original Palestine refugees, based on the UNRWA registration requirements, is estimated to be 4,950,000.[2][3][4][5] The number of original Palestine refugees has declined from 711,000 in 1950[1] to approximately 30 to 50,000 in 2012.

The number of actual refuges declined what you are counting is children. the number of claimants increase every year the Palestinians population growth is through the roof. oficially there is currently 1.5 million Palestinians live in 58 recognized Palestine refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

You are talking about refugees registered with UNRWA who needed immediate handouts, but the all Palestinians outside of Palestine are refugees since they were evicted and can not go back.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join