It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Reporter exposes Israel on live television.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You know what I'm tried of hearing and reading? "Hamas hides behind its civilians".

Question.. being that Gaza is all of 120 square miles.. and is THEE most populated 120 miles on Earth... where exactly would you like the civilians to go? They go to schools.. they get bombed. They go to bomb shelters.. they get bombed. They go to UN compounds.. they get bombed.

Israel can drop all the bombs it wants, on anyone.. anywhere. And all they have to do is say "Oh.. well Hamas was there. It's there fault".

Let's for one minute try and wake up to reality. We are told that "hundreds" of rockets were launched at Israel. Yet there has been absolutely minor damages and what.. one death so far? (which I believe was because of a heart attack). First and foremost.. I am extremely suspect of these "rocket attacks". Yes.. Iron Dome does take some of them down. But they are probably the equivalent of Estees Rockets that you can buy at Walmart. What also concerns me is that in the past, an IDF General has gone on record saying that "Hamas isn't firing the rockets that justify an Israeli response." Listen folks.. we all know that Israel wants ALL Palestinian territory. We all know why these attacks are happening now. No.. not the cover of the 3 Israeli teenagers killed. How hard would it be for Mossad, or regular IDF troops to go into Gaza or the West Bank and start firing some rockets? Then boom.. there you go. There is your reason to respond for Israel.

Now some of you are probably reading this and saying "oh your crazy.. your a Muslim lover.. you are anti-Semitic". Blah blah blah. Look.. the Mossad's motto is "By Way of Deception". Am I that off base here? Have they not done such things in the past? We are constantly told that it is Israel.. and only Israel that is in danger, and that they are simply defending themselves. And everyone eats it up and starts regurgitating the same old crap. Disagree with them and "YOU'RE AN ANTI-SEMITE!!!". Well.. I for one don't believe it. Hamas does not have the power to go against the IDF. I don't believe they are so stupid as to continue to launch ineffective rockets against Israel. You can say what you want.. but I just don't believe it.

Which brings me to the OP. Abby Martin is just awesome. You can say "oh its Russian propaganda" or whatever you want. The fact is.. they speak out AGAINST Israel. No other media will do so. None. Period. And quite frankly.. Israel needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I'm glad Abby spoke out against this. It's "Cast Lead" all over again. Probably worse this time around. You won't see CNN posting anything anti-Israel. You won't see them speak out on behalf of the Palestinians. Neither will CBS, NBC, Fox, etc etc. No one dares bite the hand that pays them. So good for RT and good for Abby Martin.

I will leave you with this prediction. I predict before this is all said and done, the Israeli death toll will be single digits. The Palestinian.. I say 4000+. Quote me on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: metodex

So this is a lie?
Even if RT is not to be trusted..

This oppression and genocide is STILL happening

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
There has been one civilian casualty in Israel.

There have been over 100 civilian casualties in Gaza.

Gaza has a rat infestation, unfortunately those rats are affecting Israel. Instead of helping Gaza with their pest problem , Israel decides to indiscriminately gas the area to try to get rid of the rats.

One casualty...
Would this one casualty be the old lady who died from a heart attack due to the terrorism her nation has placed upon her?
Source please?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Don't put words in my mouth.

But if it was CNN you'd be calling it bull.
Just cause it's RT and it's anti-american you automatically trust it because well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But that is not true, the enemy of your enemy is not your friend...maybe in books,videogames and movies.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: metodex

Let's make that more accurate.... The enemy of my enemy is my friend ONLY if mine and my enemies interests have a common enemy... Oh wait, they do.... It's the Jews... *smirks*

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hidn60

ISIS

2nd Line

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Israel bombing the # out of anyone since 1947.

a reply to: RocksFromSpace

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Some people don't learn.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidn60
The real problem is that everyone tries to put someone in the right and someone in the wrong. This leads to anger from the side that feels they are in the right and you disagree with. It's the same issue we have with the whole liberal/conservative argument. It creates a gap and leaves nobody in the middle as a mediator, you are either liberal or conservative to everyone else.

Further, if you choose a side and then back them, the other side will evolve to hate you even more. It's part of the reason that the middle east hates us, we've meddled in their business for far too long and at one point or another we've been on the other side from everyone.

Couldn't say it better.
We are Earthlings, it's time we drop all this nonsense over nations before our planet turns against us
Thank you

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011
a reply to: soulwaxer

I admire Miko Peled so much.I always have. It is people like him who truly can improve relations. I wish he or others like him in Israel would and could gain political office and push changes that would eventually resolve so many current issues.

He sure does take the chances, it's quite obvious that he cares little for the established authorities, and is more concerned with ordinary people getting hurt, and you can be sure of one thing, it is IN the interests of both Israeli and Hamas that innocent people do get hurt. I think somewhere down the line, Miko Peled has decided that it's the ordinary people who need an 'All seeing eye' on the authorities, not the other way round.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnahataN

It can't happen because they are idiots in the middle east. Muslims, Jews, the whole lot. They don't understand peace, have never known it and don't want it. It's been that way since the dawn of man. The rest of the world needs to cut off all ties and progress without them.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: buster2010

"What would you do to a nation that invades peoples homes and makes mass arrests of people that have committed no crime? "

I dont know about you but here in the u.s. we pay them our taxes

The government isn't another nation. You do understand that don't you?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: Revelations29
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I keep asking this on this website but no one can give me an answer.

What did the Palestinian people have anything to do with WW2?

The Palestinians allied themselves with Nazi Germany.

Google Haj Amin al-Husseini.

So did the Jewish Irgun so what's your point?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
You have to love and respect Abby Martin, she speaks the truth.

Really? You respect an American who works for an anti-American propaganda network? You really think a TV network that dedicates itself to a single agenda is any better than our MSM? "Russia Today", right! Why don't they broadcast something about Russia more often.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is an endless cycle of violence in this geographic region, most places in the world have seen that cycle broken at some point, but not in the middle east. They have been fighting since Ishmael/Hagar and Isaac/Sarah and nothing has broken the that deep seated animosity. Every time Israel does what it does, it creates a fresh wave of freedom fighters/terrorists. So you have a 14 year old Palestine boy that has no desire to fight or be a terrorist, in this wave of current violence both his parents are killed by Israeli bombs, now he becomes ultra motivated to seek out revenge.
How many times has this happened in the last few decades ?
edit on 13-7-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You sir are so confused .

U askd a question about "a nation"

The u.s. qualifies as "a nation"

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Spot on there from Abby, doesn't matter the source though.... this is the reality of the situation.
One is the Oppressor and one the Oppressed.
One is building illegal settlements on land that is not theirs, is clearing out families and people and generally flouting international law, all with the backing of the USA.

What else can be done?

What would anyone else do if this was them? What would you do if the whole world just sat there and ignored you?

Nobody can condone the actions of either side when it comes to the loss of innocent life and I very much doubt this will ever be resolved because both Israel and Palestine probably need their "Enemy"
It's a messed up situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You called it right on that one smurfy. He sees it for what it is and he is not alone. He is for people. He sees people in government and military as the issue and not so much Nations and entities themselves as the issue. It's really about the different state of minds over there. Miko like so many others seeks to remedy the wounds through peace and understanding. It has to be mutual and when you can establish that and an environment where it is possible then there is a chance. It's a huge risk no doubt but the alternative is even worse.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

No respect from a liar. Long live Israel!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I swear to whatever, that every day that
goes by i wanna start burning bibles and
korans and what not...

"Say NO to religion"

DumA@@ fanatics and stupid ppl...

Oh if i get banned for this so be it...
Its the truth non the less...
edit on 2014/7/13 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join