It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI all!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
HI all,

Well, overall I'm kind of new here, and after having had some serious issues on another social networking site I'm coming from,
(No, I'm not a trouble maker, I've just been wrongly accused so don't worry) decided to come here and do something that might be considered actually 'productive' if you get my drift.

I'm also here to try and overcome my chatting 'addiction' that has proved more harmful to me than beneficial in many ways. There is only one thing I can't get over yet...and it will take a long time to come to terms to I suppose.

Aright, enough drama now let's get to the point

First off, I'm having issues with uploading my avatar, is it because maybe it is not scaled to the specifications of 150x150? Else I've seriously no idea why I'm having issues with this kind of thing.

Secondly, I'm a very intellectual person enjoy dialoging at length about various subjects but mostly about religion, psychology, philosophy, politics, IT and networking security and a few others.
Other interests of mine include, anime, chess, politics, music, languages, writing and literature so yeah, I'm quite resourceful.

I do wish to make some new friends along the way, or new acquaintances if we can put it that way so long as it's all with good intents but umm hello, it's the net, is there such a thing as 'good intents'? Not to judge you but my recent experience has changed hell a lot in my ideas and thoughts, taught me a lot and well...I'm not hostile or anything, far from it, but I DO have a mind, I do think with my own mind and do not really like to be persuaded otherwise unless I've a real reason to.

See you all around, I hope
Regards

Vold3mortia

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Howdy and welcome. Here is a link to the ATS avatar creation thread. Lots of talented folks here to help with your avatar.avatar creation

One of the mods will be along shortly to greet you. So once again welcome. Have fun on the forums.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vold3mortia

Welcome here but I think you forgot to mention your are also a fan of Harry Potter - well, enough of a fan to include the name of one of the characters into your screen name.

You avatar pic, is it a png? I think png files are the best when it comes to avatars.

Well, I wish you well mate!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thank you for your warm welcome

@lonegurkha I'll check that thanks for the info and yeah, I am sure to have fun being a conspiracy theorist

@swanne hehe yeah I'm a Potter fan since like forever and took a screen name after it since well....I'm tired of keeping my same screen names. I'm not sure if it's a png file or not though I'll try that way too, thanks for the info too
Me likes your username too looks peaceful

I'm glad to be here hope I'll have a pleasant experience overall but since it looks like a serious place, I don't think that will be real issue which for me, is awesome !!

Vold3mortia

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hi,

Go here for your Avatar advice, just click on the link. First page of that thread has the instructions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey there thanks for the advice

I checked it, and well I've messed up the settings and everything but I finally managed to obtain something that doesn't look utterly weird

I guess i'll master the art little bit little from then on

Regards

Vold3mortia

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thought you might enjoy a couple of long running threads.

funny pics thread

member pics thread

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi, It's Nice You've Come To Play With Us.
Some of us are Stranger or More Fun, Than Others,,,,,It'll Depend On You,,,, You Do Have Your Tin-Foil Hat,,, Don't You

edit on 12-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Welcome
I'm one of the avatar artists, I look forward to seeing you in the thread, you can also reach it by clicking on my signature strip at the bottom of this post.
Remember to not post when drunk !!! It's dangerous.....................Trust me I know LOL

Have a great time and see you around the boards

Cody

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum.. erm .. ats .. enjoy your visit ..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Haha, that's amazing!!

@lonegurkha thanks for the threads

@gohua well I like playing and messing with intellectuals like myself yeah kind of a part-time hobby by now *grin*

@Cody wow, that sounds interesting, I'll definitely pop by
Dunk? Trust me I'm always sober I promise, I think I only got drunk twice...umm when I was really young and began feeling woozy on my third glass of wine gross and began singing like a pro

Another time was when I decided ( stupidly enough) to consume half a bottle of absinthe and well...the outcome was beyond horrible. Never again believe me

Sure, I will hope to see you guys around somewhere too

Vold3mortia

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nice intro!

According to the time stamp above your name, it was at 5:55 AM.

555 is the number of change, and changes.

Welcome to ATS!

Catch ya around the site!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hehe, thanks

Yeah, I do definitely need change...a real one that is.

Thanks for your welcome and heck I like your profile pic. I'm still wondering where to hang around and messing on my profile pics lol it's addictive *blush* but then again I'm glad to be part of this place. I'm sure I can exchange some useful thought and get some more insight about things.

See ya around too *waves*

Vd3mortia

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the show. We'll have to check your tin foil hat at the door.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

Haha, sure

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You have a private message Click here

Sauron,

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hi Vold3mortia, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paultaylordotnet

Hi and welcome

I'd highly recommend going HERE... press the blue wording And making your own intro.

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Greeting V3m! Welcome to ATS, the best site on the interwebs

Alien kitty says hi!!

You'll make lots of friends and acquaintances here!

See you around

top topics

join