It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Leader al-Baghdadi Has Been Brainwashed by CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
this is something that is on my mind since this ISIS extremists were allowed to establish control in big portion of Iraq and after all the ISIS related propaganda that is (somehow) being allowed on the screens, radio and internet...

I mean, they were tweeting about their killings! WTF? secret services control social networks but they cannot react in time (?) to stop terrorists from spreading their twisted ideas?

anyway, leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is (surprisingly enough) been into US custody in Iraq...

According to Department of Defense records, al-Baghdadi was held at Camp Bucca as a 'civilian internee' by US Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended the 'unconditional release' of al-Baghdadi and there is no record of him being held at any other time.

is it coincidence "those" kind of characters are always somehow being released, just a stupidity and lack of information?

I don't think so.

he was in US custody in Iraq for 10 months, quite enough to brainwash, persuade, train, finance, provide intelligence - do everything to ensure he is The One who will lead this important (secret) operation.

the goal is to further divide Middle Eastern countries for multiple goals; obvious being control of oil and other resources, weapons sales but most importantly to keep the Middle East divided so the external powers from the West and those from the East can further exercise their power in the region.

what do you think?

is it too crazy, or just crazy enough?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Its the same silly theory everyone seems to accept.....

Blah blah blah CIA blah blah Bad Man blah blah Oil....

In a different decade I might have bought it, but not today. Not anymore.

I think that's just a story we tell ourselves to reinforce the belief that the US is still in control, that it is still pulling the strings...mostly to ignore the unsettling truth that no one was behind the wheel to begin with...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I have said: multiple goals.

and did I said US was in control?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

By implying that the CIA brainwashed The Caliph to further destabilize the region as part of a government plot to control a resource that it could profit from better through peace and government manipulation? Yes, you did say the US was in control...

None of those goals you mentioned really benefits the people you claim benefit from it....
edit on 12-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

ISIS Leader al-Baghdadi Has Been Brainwashed by CIA

Naaaaah. Every nearly religious group has their extremist whackos who think that they need to purge their religion and make it more 'in line' with the original teachings. Islams nutters just happen to be more violent then the nutters of the other religions when it comes to fundamentalism.

Can't blame this on the CIA brainwashing.
Fundamentalist Islam is to blame.
And it's probably Saudi appeasement money that kept them going.
So you can blame the House of Saud as well.
Their pet pit bull has escaped and is terrorizing the neighborhood.
THEY need to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Implying IS/The caliph is "their pit bull" doesn't make sense as they are a direct threat to the House of Saud, so unless the backers are unhappy lower families or some other interests then its not likely to be a Saudi Arabian move in the usual sense.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Implying IS/The caliph is "their pit bull" doesn't make sense as they are a direct threat to the House of Saud,

This is the pattern with the House of Saud. They put out a lot of appeasement money so that the muslim fundamentalists/terrorists will bite them last. It's what they've done with the Wahabbis and the rest. It's what they have done with ISIS as well. I call ISIS the pitbull of the House of Saud because it's the Saudi Royals who have raised it and fed it with appeasement money. You'd think the House of Saud would know enough not to pay off these groups because it always bites them in the end. Yet another case in point .... ISIS. It's getting ready to strike it's master who has kept it fed all this time ... The Royal House of Saud.

That's my opinion on the matter.
Makes more sense then 'the CIA brainwashed them'.
Religious extremists are already brainwashed ... by the fanatics of their religion.
The CIA didn't cause ISIS to be radical. They bought it all on their own. - IMHO

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

By implying that the CIA brainwashed The Caliph to further destabilize the region as part of a government plot to control a resource that is becomingly obsolete? Yes, you did say the US was in control...

None of those goals you mentioned really benefits the people you claim benefit from it....
The real goal is to destabelize the region ,set even the other foot in the ME,control the resources,confront Iran and Russia,sell arms to puppet regimes by spreading false fear,suck up to Israel and to help petro dollar not to go down any further...And of course there are always small side goals as well ,like getting rid of the bullies/terrorists your government had helped to blossom,spending a lot of budget on war ,blaming the economy on big bad "enemies" and the personal issues between john and vladimir.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

War profiteering and oil hoarding is pocket change when compared to the money to be made in a peaceful, submissive middle east. The constant cycle of war in iraq has crippled their infrastructure and divided up the resources available to at least three different groups...

This doesn't need to be complex or diluted by conspiracy theories....what we see in Iraq is simple. A smart, charismatic leader seized an oppurtunity to take control of his country from a weak government and divided population. Leaders have done that throughout history just because they could.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

War profiteering and oil hoarding is pocket change when compared to the money to be made in a peaceful, submissive middle east. The constant cycle of war in iraq has crippled their infrastructure and divided up the resources available to at least three different groups...

This doesn't need to be complex or diluted by conspiracy theories....what we see in Iraq is simple. A smart, charismatic leader seized an opportunity to take control of his country from a weak government and divided population. Leaders have done that throughout history just because they could.
Maybe,but without help and encouragement from the out side ISIS couldn't even take control of a 7-11 store...And yes oil,arms and resources business is BIG ,way bigger than selling bubble gums or cars or anything else in a peaceful environment. As i mentioned above,there are other very important reasons involved as well.

(post by soulwaxer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
"We've always been at war with East Asia."

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

By implying that the CIA brainwashed The Caliph to further destabilize the region as part of a government plot to control a resource that it could profit from better through peace and government manipulation? Yes, you did say the US was in control...

are you trying to say CIA is solely working for an interests of Americans?

I cannot agree.

and I didn't say who benefits from it as I don't know for which interests CIA is working (this time)...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

(post by soulwaxer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Other sources say that he was released in 2009:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I do find it suspisious, more likely they just trained him and others (& armed and funded) to topple many middle east governments?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

This doesn't need to be complex or diluted by conspiracy theories....what we see in Iraq is simple. A smart, charismatic leader seized an opportunity to take control of his country from a weak government and divided population. Leaders have done that throughout history just because they could.
Maybe,but without help and encouragement from the out side ISIS couldn't even take control of a 7-11 store...And yes oil,arms and resources business is BIG ,way bigger than selling bubble gums or cars or anything else in a peaceful environment. As i mentioned above,there are other very important reasons involved as well.

exactly.

when someone ignore all of that and try to convince us that the "official line" is the only truth, dismissing other evidence and pure logic's in favor of propaganda established opinions I really start to suspect there are some shills pursuing some dark goals.

I mean - nobody, NOBODY is so dumb, at least not here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Crazy enough to be a possibility .. seen many strange things in this lifetime ..

ISIS is someones puppet of that theres no doubt .. but as to whose it remains anyones guess ..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
...the ISIS related propaganda that is (somehow) being allowed on the screens, radio and internet...

I mean, they were tweeting about their killings! WTF? secret services control social networks but they cannot react in time (?) to stop terrorists from spreading their twisted ideas?

Thats what makes these "terrorist" organizations highly questionable.

The US government has been shutting down websites and domains without any due process for some years now, not just domestically but overseas as well.

But we're supposed to believe that they wont shut down "radical Islamic" websites or social media because why exactly?

Well, I guess they dont want to hinder yet another one of their own creations.

After all, ISUS is an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, being openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

As a matter of fact, almost every Moslem strong man, dictator, terrorist leader etc., from Saddam to Osama to Mubarak to the Shaw etc., has been openly supported by, installed or armed by the West...

edit on 12-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Great source material you provide to back up your unmitigated hate speech.You tools disgust me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join