It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Super Moon is upon us. Lock your doors and stay away from the Pub.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: myselfaswell

When I went into labor for the birth of my son, the hospital ward was FULL of women in labor. They were rushing to and fro with all these women.

We were in the hallway trying to get me into the OR for delivery and having to wait a min. before the room was free... I looked up and the nurses around me and said... what's going on?

She told me, it's a full moon, we are ALWAYS busier on full moons - it makes women go into labor. As a beside, both of my children were born on full moons. I have worked in many a hospital and all you have to do is ask any nurse their perspective on full moons and women going into labor, most tell you there is a connection, and the hospitals I have worked in I saw the same thing time and time again, when the moon is full, the hospital is busier.

I was born August 23, 1972. The moon was full. I looked it up.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

G'day pronto ..
Now thats a good plan .. we raid the beer then go take over the pub ..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: pronto

G'day pronto ..
Now thats a good plan .. we raid the beer then go take over the pub ..

I'll chop a window through the door with the chainsaw I'll be wielding. Identify yourself and I'll pass you a barley-pop. Don't knife my tires or I might turn into a chainsaw wielding wolf man.

edit on 12-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well tonight the moon is very interesting. It looked like it was laying on top of a pillow of clouds, instead of behind. You could see the smaller moon, and then an overlay of an interwoven sacred geometry with a bright white small brilliant center, and then this larger bluish glow of light around the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cabin

Now I know why I got my rib broken yesterday
Been to pubs hundreds of times, never even gotten to a fight. This time, night was ending, I went out before my friend. As I had to wait a bit, I started a conversation with some random girl standing alone there, smoking. Suddenly some guy comes, does not even say anything, just hits me with his leg, straight to ribs. Other people interrupted then, I did not even take a hit back, he just got arrested immediately by the security, still damage got done. First broken bone ever and out for the season.

Either just unluck or your theory gets some backing. There is a reason for everything, after all.

Well, could be your lucky moon, although initially painful. This guy suckers you , injures you, gets arrested for it.... If he owes property and/or has insurance... Go buy a boat or a cool bike on his dime, that's how you get back without any further violence.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Cabin

Now I know why I got my rib broken yesterday
Been to pubs hundreds of times, never even gotten to a fight. This time, night was ending, I went out before my friend. As I had to wait a bit, I started a conversation with some random girl standing alone there, smoking. Suddenly some guy comes, does not even say anything, just hits me with his leg, straight to ribs. Other people interrupted then, I did not even take a hit back, he just got arrested immediately by the security, still damage got done. First broken bone ever and out for the season.

Either just unluck or your theory gets some backing. There is a reason for everything, after all.

Well, could be your lucky moon, although initially painful. This guy suckers you , injures you, gets arrested for it.... If he owes property and/or has insurance... Go buy a boat or a cool bike on his dime, that's how you get back without any further violence.

ah yes the American way...."i'm gonna sue your ass"

on topic since the moon is full i had better make my way to the pub and find some like minded crazies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join