It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voynich Manuscript Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Some people here would know about the Voynich manuscript, but for those who dont; its a book written in an unknown language/script. Many people and groups (NSA included) have tried for years to decipher the text, and there are at least 2 crackpots each year that claim to have cracked it.

VMS wiki page
The VMS at Yale library

I am not claiming to have cracked the Voynich manuscript, not in any stretch of the imagination. I had a dream about it a couple of nights ago, and in this dream I was working with some researchers on deciphering it. Our efforts were focused on the maths of the script, and we came to the conclusion that it was written in "maths" and not in natural language or cypher.

I am by no means a mathematical guru (I have trouble with long division), and this was evident in my dream as well; think along the lines of Stand and Deliver.

I dont really know what to gain from this thread, I just wanted to put the idea out there and see what thoughts other have on the VMS and my dream.

Anyway here is yet another thread on ATS about VoynichMS--feel free to contribute

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When you look at the illustrations of the flora in the VM they look quite unusual until you realize they have characteristics of multiple mundane plants. Like an ingredients list.
It is my belief that we are looking at a codex for alchemy hidden in a clever way.
Many alchemists were put to death and they were also "witch hunted" in the middle ages, so they encoded their works, often in a way that no one but the author could ever decode them.
Then there are the other parts of the VM, complex or advanced math wouldn't surprise me as bit,as Isaac Newton was secretly an alchemist.
edit on 12-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Eddie Van Halen quote..."If it sounds good, it is good."
That's how I look at the Voynich manuscript.
It looks cool, it is cool. I am not sure that there is a message to be deciphered. Just enjoy looking at it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'll try this again. I tried to reply before but my net dropped out and it lost the page...

a reply to: abe froman
I thought the same about the plants being a recipe or ingredient list, but the consensus on a VMS discussion board I have been following for years seems to be that those ingredients make no known compounds or medicines. It could be that the herbologists prepared them incorrectly, with out the instructions its hard to bake a cake.

a reply to: skunkape23
Yeah thats how I found out about it, I saw this cool script and I needed to know where it was from, I was disappointed to find out I could never use it (studying design at the time, more specifically typography). I think there is a message/info there, I just think it went to the grave with its author. Its too detailed to be spam IMHO

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

The language used to write the V Manuscript is online,it is not unknown,and that is all I will say other than it is a textbook/diary of a Student or teacher ,its not my area sorry but the data is out there.

If you focus on the art of the symbolism you will find the language online,I did so you can.No I did not follow up and decipher the book using the paralell data online because obviously it is no mystery,just because most of us dont have the answer does not a mystery make,this makes fun ,it is fun to learn new things and to have to search for answers which always bring more questions.

The Grand Canyon Tomb and artifacts are also documented in other places,farrrrr from America,undeniable so,but this isnt discussed in mainstream places.

Nothing progressive will happen unless you are willing and able to create a Global Task Force empowered by the majority of Countries to force the disclosure of Humanitys history by doing things like kicking down the doors of the Smithsonian and the vatican and many other places,museams and other storage places where our One True History has been hidden.

It must become a Crime Against Humanity to supress archeological data or to intentionally misrepresent it to any degree.

Put it this way,the internet has been a literal FLOOD of uncontrolled data ,but over time and as technology catches up this freedom will be removed,things are CONSTANTLY being removed from online by TPTB and by crooked people trying to hide truths of all types.

My suggestion is to hit the Vatican store rooms and the Smithsonian at the same time,and with overwhelming assertiveness.

Can you iagine how much our world would change overnight if we did this?

Why do we have to imagine this again??????

Oh yes ,because we are being lied to ever single day of our lives,thats why.

Lets make sure we punish these people ok,yes you people in the Smithsonian and the Vatican,you are GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY FOR YOUR ACTS OF OVERT ORGANISED LONGSTANDING AND FISCALLY DRIVEN SUPPRESSION OF HUMANITARIAN TRUTHS AND HISTORY.Anyone involved in any Governments or Industry participating in this suppression are also equally guilty as are any involved in Academia and teaching.

We need a Global Inqusition and only then will the contents of the V Manuscript and billions of other pieces of our history be truly known and understood and revaled to us.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Cool story bro
2nd

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

G,day mate
thankyou for the info on the manuscript. i figured it was prob about alchemy.
the rest of your reply has much merit and truth
yes we will have to kick down doors and pry the hidden info from their cold dead hands
I thought your calling for a global inqusition was somewhat harsh. but then given a split second to think about it.
they used an inqusition to kill the truth
it is only fitting that we conduct our search for the truth revealed with as much vigor

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ever considert that the flowers represent the tree of live?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ressiv: Are you refering to a specific page or plate or do you mean in general?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Like you said, tptb are constantly removing info from the net... i did exactly as you said and tried to find the language of the manuscript, but tptb got to it already. Since you decided to keep the secret to yourself, now it is lost again.

I believe exactly as you do. I believe that people like you should be punished severely. Maybe a flood of people should also strike your house and water board you until you tell us the secret of the voynich manuscript.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Like you said, tptb are constantly removing info from the net... i did exactly as you said and tried to find the language of the manuscript, but tptb got to it already. Since you decided to keep the secret to yourself, now it is lost again.

I believe exactly as you do. I believe that people like you should be punished severely. Maybe a flood of people should also strike your house and water board you until you tell us the secret of the voynich manuscript.

Ha ha ha ha.

Very well done.

Do the legwork yourself and you already know why it must be this way,you WILL take accountability and ownership of the things you learn or you do not deserve to learn them.

You will not foist the accountability factor for the publishing and pushing forward of suppressed knowledge upon my or anyone elses plate. Do your own part on behalf of disclosure,put in some work.

I alerted you to a data connections existance and passed the baton,what are you going to do with it,it looks like you have taken things as far as you wish thus far,I have no right or reason to ask you to go further,it is your free-will choice to accept what you consider to be an acceptable reality.

TPTB havent taken down something they do not know how to find,the data is still there and I am not a part of any fiscal driver here,I am not working for money to research answers for anyone,I am simply posting observations I have made.

I do not have any special message or any secrets to share,I surf the net like the rest of us do.

Anyone can use Google and the Internet,you need to spend the hours educating yourself using these tools and then the pieces will all fall into place.

You have not done exactly as I said,you have partially in a piece-meal manner made a transparent effort,I discovered the paralell symbolisms by chance while investigating another item or issue,you will need to put in more time and effort.

For all we know the person who released the V manuscript already understood it but chose to force us all to learn ourselves so we would be forced by proxy to ACCEPT the data,to self validata it thereby expediting overall acceptance and integration into the current status quo.

If I repeatedly find the data then so are other people,I simply encourage people to look on their own.

You need to research hidden history and artifact finds all over the world,keep your mind loose and let yourself glide through things for a few hours,first review the V manuscript and then surf, relax and let the net take you to what you want,if you have no preconcieved starting point or finishing point you will keep an open mind and the data will find you.

The paralell finds are at this point un-identified on the other end as well,no one in academia has connected the two to date and published it,this makes me wonder why and discourages me from taking the issue further,there are MANY things we can learn online which we may choose to NOT publish or follow up on in etail but which we may choose to alert others to the existance of.

You will have an easier time getting the Vatican or the Smithsonian to release the real truths to you as you will inciting me to walk you down the Garden path,I will open the gate ,but I am no Shepherd.

The data you want is not being suppressed from you by myself,you are just lazy and demanding,the data you want is online right now as we speak,but YOU must work to find it,and it isnt exactly work with search engines,it is simply time and commitment with a dash of passion tossed in.

You dont get to play the "you are part of the suppression" card because I will not do online legwork for you,shame on you.

Many posters on ATS open doors for people to step through if they choose to do so of their own free will,they do this with no hidden agandas or ulterior motives,as I am,you ought to thank people who open doors for you you know,it is only polite.You are welcome.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
[FACEPALM]

I'd say remain on topic, but there really isnt much a topic to discuss. I guess word-soup loosely related to VMS is kinda on topic...

Any links to add or is it all suppressed by the government?.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Having studied the VM into way too-many late-night hours, there is a repetition to the words that keep haunting me, especially the gottcc89 strings. They're filler, I think - hiding or obscuring something else.

The alchemy angle is an intriguing possibility, but I'm leaning hybrid: alchemy and/or with human fertility via herbalism.

Geez, who knows? there are as many good guesses as there are strange plant parts in the manuscript. I just hope SOMEBODY figures it out in my lifetime, so I'll know what it is I spent hours trying to decipher.

Good luck!

P.S. How 'bout this long-shot: a marooned extraterrestrial, a last-surviving member of a scientific explorations crew, realizing he'll never get back home and will die on a forsaken planet, spends his final years recording the flora and fauna of his own planet and his expertise in his own tongue, as a final testament and memorial for the purpose of educating his human benefactors, and thereby leaving a worthwhile legacy even though it will violate his space-faring and dogmatic 'prime directive'. No? well, it's as good as any other explanations I've heard.
edit on 8/29/2014 by Outrageo because:

top topics

join