It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trail cam: Something big smashes a log into powder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tencap77

i guess it was a direct hit, seems the log went off to the side and the video was just edited there. A lock? Not sure what you mean. I do see some kind of jump in frames at the time of the dust puff to where the log flys at the camera.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If that's considered evidence I could make a lot of money in this business.

There're so many jokes someone could make.

*sigh*

IF there really is a bigfoot, it probably exists as some bones somewhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Dear FlySolo,

Please don't misunderstand. I don't know if it's real or not. Another poster believes he has a real "lock" on why it's fake. I suppose it's got something to do with shadows, or foot placement, or which tree he broke the log on, or even with the very strange sounds. I would have expected more noise when the camera was hit by whatever. But I really have no idea.

Now, if you want to discuss the validity of Obama's birth certificate? (Yes, I'm joking.)

This is very un-ATS of me, but I'm not really too concerned about whether it's real or not, I'm just interested in finding out which it is. (If that makes any sense.)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've done the best I can with the equipment I have to walk through the frames. The proportional length of the legs to arms seem odd to me for a man in a monkey suit. Legs are short, arms are long. It also did not lean forward as much as would expect for such a forceful throw. If that was a man, the log could not have weighed more than a few pounds.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

There is another thing I can never undertand about "bigfoot". Intelligence. It is always attributed to bigfoot. Why? What has bigfoot CREATED that speaks of intelligence? Where's the bigfoot 7-11? Where's the bigfoot cineplex? where's the bigfoot skate park? do you mean like TRUE intelligence like I just gave examples of? or is it that your saying bigfoot has "animal" cunning? There are some INCREDIBLE and DANGEROUS animals running around out there, and they are very cunning. The wolverine for one. Revered among the people as a "spirit" and not an animal. I've seen the darn things. and what they can do. But the idea that bigfoot lives in the same forests where it has to complete with the ultimate apex predators of the lower 48 and Alaska, the grizzly bear, seems kind of absurd. I'll take the grizzly every time. Because they exist. and because they get HUGE and because one minute your staring at a bush and you turn away and you look back and there's a grizzly standing about 5 feet from the bush that you were just staring at and 5 feet CLOSER to you. Which is why I will NEVER go anywhere grizzly's are without an assualt rifle, preferably my trusty FN-FAL!

Again, there is a possiblity this creature exists, but the supposition that they are of an E.T. origin works just as well. Again, there is no evidence for either terrestrial or E.T. bigfoots. And the number of hoax's are ASTONISHING, even to this day.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

OK. Here it is. Look at the "throwing" motion. Now, as far as ai know, only a Human can make a throw like that. And for the obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

This is very un-ATS of me, but I'm not really too concerned about whether it's real or not, I'm just interested in finding out which it is. (If that makes any sense.)

I understand. That's why I've been combing over BF stuff for days now. I've always been on the fence but since what I've been seeing lately, it's time for a closer look. That's really what all this is lately with my threads, a closer look.

As for the "lock", everyone has a lock and it's usually a man in a suit theory. The lock I've discovered is from a guy called thinker thunker and he's really contributed an excellent analysis of some of these videos.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tencap77

I'll take the grizzly every time. Because they exist. and because they get HUGE and because one minute your staring at a bush and you turn away and you look back and there's a grizzly standing about 5 feet from the bush that you were just staring at and 5 feet CLOSER to you. Which is why I will NEVER go anywhere grizzly's are without an assualt rifle, preferably my trusty FN-FAL!

I'm familiar with that weapon. It's a little on the heavy side to take a long hike with. Good sniping rifle. I carry a .44 mag pistol in bear country. Never crossed paths with one. I'm not hunting big game at long range, just fishing.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
its a dude and a termite infested log

someone needs to work on their technique

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: charles1952
Don't mean to go off track, but I've got a couple more questions.

Why did he smash the log in the first place? He was just feeling exuberant and wanted to smash things? It wasn't for food, water, or sex, so why?

I think we're intended to believe that it was a threat display in reaction to the trail cam's proximity light turning on.

Dont these cams usually use infra red? so the proximity light shouldn't alert it. (him) lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tencap77

You know, there's a hell of a lot of Bigfoot videos on youtube. I wonder if its even possible to quantify how many there actually are? Just looking at YT stats it says over 100 hours of video are uploaded every minute. That's massive! How many are BF videos?
edit on 12-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Am i the only one that can tell from accounts of people in bigfoot territories they will scare u out or kill you like what happens in russia countless times blinking lights attract curious and teritorial animals it destroyed it because it smelled human and was annoying tried to scare it off but no mic so cant hear the growling/roaring to scare it away so it killed it simple

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: houston101

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: charles1952
Don't mean to go off track, but I've got a couple more questions.

Why did he smash the log in the first place? He was just feeling exuberant and wanted to smash things? It wasn't for food, water, or sex, so why?

I think we're intended to believe that it was a threat display in reaction to the trail cam's proximity light turning on.

Dont these cams usually use infra red? so the proximity light shouldn't alert it. (him) lol.

There are both types. Some use infrared, some use a proximity light. It seems pretty clear that we're meant to believe this is the latter type.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Im lovin' all these BF video's you've been posting lately

Keep them coming, more please...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

It also appears to be white or light grey. It's like an old man that just isn't putting up with any nonsense. Probably drunk on fermented berries. He was just coming in to crash in his secluded cubby hole and some dick hung a camera there. That did not sound like a human. Cool video.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: tencap77

And why would "it" throw the log directly at the camera? Like "it" knows what a camera is spying on it? But it looked cool!

Likely a hoax, but I would think a creature, such as Sasquatch, would recognize a man made gadget. If they are real and elusive as they seem to be, I would think it would smash a field camera if it came upon it. That would be a reasonable response for an intelligent animal that came across a strange object that smelled like the humans it tries to avoid.

I think a proper response from a supposedly intelligent creature that wants to be left alone would be to leave the man made thing alone. "Don't let them know I'm here" sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Wtf was that? I know a lot of skeptics would just say that was a human. However, there haven't been many skeptics in my threads lately. Been pretty quiet actually. At least, not the loud obnoxious types. So wtf was that?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I just might do that.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
After I saw the IMAX thread... I had to check this one out.

Even if it were a guy in a suit. And the if the log was rotted( why did the log not crumbled when picked up?).
This is also a good find..that's one strong person!

ALSO. I'M NOT MORESBY...
I'M BIGBURGH...

edit on 12-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
After I saw the IMAX thread... I had to check this one out.

Even if it were a guy in a suit. And the if the log was rotted( why did the log not crumbled when picked up?).
This is also a good find..that's one strong person!

ALSO. I'M NOT MORESBY...
I'M BIGBURGH...

This town ain't big enough for the both of us!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join