It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyword Manifesto

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mon1k3r

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
The Constitution neither delegates nor does it hold any real authority. It is a mere illusion of power that was illegally fabricated to replace the Articles of Confederation. Were it not for the Anti-Federalists, the Bill of Rights wouldnt even exist. This is why the Government whipes it ass with the Constitution, and rubs it in the faces of "we the people".

Its a joke.

You make a good point. How far back this current iteration of attempting to rule the world goes is in question. I believe there is a strong possibility that America itself was
intended at it's inception to be nothing more than a means to their ends.

Ive touched upon this issue before, in passing. In fact, you even posted on that very thread.

America's conception as a nation began on 9/16/1756 with the French and Indian War. The fire of that war melded the 13 Colonies into a proto-nation. The year 1776 was the completion of the "cornerstone", aka the establishment of America. This was in accordance to the first of the last 13 Mayan Katunes (13 ages of 20 years). The proper intercalation of the Mayan calender yeilds an end date of 9/16/2016, not 12/21/2012. This is the accumilation of the last 5.25 days not accounted for in the 13 katunes. Notice that the Constitution was ratified on 9/17th (I forget the year).

America's decline is a controlled demolition according to the intercalated Mayan/Paleo-Hebrew calendar. Why the Mayan's?....It was an early American Empire. The Meso-American connection is found all over our capital's achitecture.

America was never supposed to be a beackon of liberty, but an economic power house for the consolidation of the world's governments. Therefore, "they" needed a Constitution that provided limited freedom and prosperity when needed, but that could also be overridden when needed.

This is not the workings of man alone, but of Satan through man.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

As an example, take the Gulf of Tonkin incident. These are the events that were used as a pretense for our involvement in Vietnam. A war which cost over fifty thousand Americans their lives, and over 2.4 million non-Americans, whom Americans seem to overlook. Twenty years after the Gulf of Tonkin, it was discovered that the facts and testimony regarding the incident were fabricated.

No one won that war, although we did leave under the assumption that all our military goals had been met. But only after DOW chemical, McDonnell Douglas, and other government contractors made out like fat cats with miracle weapons like Agent Orange, which left many of our lucky Vietnam survivors the fate of dying from chemical induced disease.

I never said I don't agree with them, although it would be a true statement. What I am saying is that there are leaders who are breaking the law and acting against the will of the people and against the law set in the constitution. That is very clear. I don't know how you missed that.

If you would like me to cite more examples of government malfeasance and overreaching of authority, I can do it, but I implore you - do some digging so that you may understand first hand how the people who have been running this show give not two squats about the people or what they want.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Hello Bruce.

Do you really believe that I think it's all about me? Do you really believe that I think I have all the solutions? You're not reading me. I have identified simple problems to which there are simple solutions, but the solutions entail a collective action on the part of many people. As it always seems to require in these situations.

As far as tyrannical leadership goes, take a look at what the Senate Judiciary Committee is mulling over currently. They literally want to repeal and rewrite the first amendment of the Bill of Rights. This is the amendment on which all other amendments are based. It is the bedrock, it is the cornerstone of our constitution, and they're attempting to go after it directly. They are no longer attempting to circumvent the constitution. They want to limit the free speech and free press of the people. When that right is gone, we will no longer be able to have conversations about the second or third amendment. And forget redress of grievances at that point.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I have identified simple problems

No, you have identified something YOU think is a problem. That does not automagically make it a problem.

to which there are simple solutions,

But your "simple solution" is "chuck out the people I do not approve of, and put in the people I do approve of!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Ive touched upon this issue before, in passing. In fact, you even posted on that very thread.

America's conception as a nation began on 9/16/1756 with the French and Indian War. The fire of that war melded the 13 Colonies into a proto-nation. The year 1776 was the completion of the "cornerstone", aka the establishment of America. This was in accordance to the first of the last 13 Mayan Katunes (13 ages of 20 years). The proper intercalation of the Mayan calender yeilds an end date of 9/16/2016, not 12/21/2012. This is the accumilation of the last 5.25 days not accounted for in the 13 katunes. Notice that the Constitution was ratified on 9/17th (I forget the year).

America's decline is a controlled demolition according to the intercalated Mayan/Paleo-Hebrew calendar. Why the Mayan's?....It was an early American Empire. The Meso-American connection is found all over our capital's achitecture.

America was never supposed to be a beackon of liberty, but an economic power house for the consolidation of the world's governments. Therefore, "they" needed a Constitution that provided limited freedom and prosperity when needed, but that could also be overridden when needed.

This is not the workings of man alone, but of Satan through man.

All of this you say is true, but that is looking at the same situation from a much higher perch. That is just bigger picture than this thread. There are deals and plans in the works that if the world only knew, well, they'd probably buy front row tickets, honestly. Maybe my next thread will be about the ancient Luciferian order who have been acting behind the scenes for thousands of years. But for now, I still believe that there are things that can at least be done to throw a wrench in the works, possibly buying us time. This thread is about what people can actually do right now, and that seems to be only to gather in great numbers and force ourselves into and through the halls of justice and governance, remove those sitting who are guilty or complicit and hold them to account for their crimes. Short of that, there is nothing to be done which is worth doing, because it won't be enough. The longer we wait to act, the more blood of patriots and tyrants will be shed. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

I can respect that. My solution is an unpopular one: Dont vote for anyone that will send tax dollars to Israel and the Zionist banks. In most cases, that means DONT VOTE, PERIOD...,but that assessment must be made on a case by case basis.

My motives are not against the Jewish race (as I have Sephardic ancestry), but against the ecumenal Frankenstein monster that is Political Zionism, which is rooted in Luciferianism. Follow the money, and it always leads to a Zionist controlled bank.

Thats my contribution...the more knowledge you have, the more powerful you become.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Well Bruce, I don't know what to say. I guess from your perspective, everything's just peachy. I would love to live in that world instead of the one I do, but you can keep it. Probably sooner than later, we'll all feel the pain that tyranny and oppression represents.

It would do many wonders to realize that in the history of the human race, tyranny has been the norm. Freedom is a rare exception that we are very fortunate to be alive in this time to enjoy. The point that is missed by the comfortable free is what pain and sacrifice and death that real, live people endured to make this country free. Jefferson, in his wisdom, advocated a revolution every 20 years to maintain the health of the government. We're about 11 revolutions overdue.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You are entirely missing the point of the OP. Either you are satisfied with the illegal actions of the government, or you fail to see the corruption sitting in high places.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If no one votes, no one gets elected into office. I think that is a viable solution, because as we have it, we are simply replacing incumbent shills with incoming shills. Shills need to be punished, and would-be shills need to have something to think twice about before they get all shilly.

I used to think that what we needed was black hearted, conglomerate beholden politicians to be drawn and quartered in a public forum. I think the sight of someone being torn apart alive by ropes and horses would send a great warning. But that was when I was crazy. I'm all better now.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

hellobruce just argues for the sake of argument. He discounts and denies facts of history and current events that do not support his narrative. He will come into reality in time, probably next winter when it will cost 3 times as much as it does now to heat his home.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I think the sight of someone being torn apart alive by ropes and horses would send a great warning. But that was when I was crazy. I'm all better now.

What needs to happen is the investigation, conviction and public execution of corrupt officials who have American blood on their hands. There are many accessories to murder in office today, and even more from the past. Via due process of law, execution is perfectly legitimate by the Constitution. Politicians who are guilty of murder should by no means be exempt. Especially the ones involved 9/11 and Benghazi.

And, if noone votes, then there will be no grounds to support election fraud.
edit on 12-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You are entirely missing the point of the OP.

I am not missing his point -
His point being he does not like some people that were legally voted into their positions, so he wants them thrown out and people he wants put in their place.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You are entirely missing the point of the OP.

His point being he does not like some people that were legally voted into their positions, so he wants them thrown out and people he wants put in their place.

No, his point is that he does not like the "legally" elected officials who are illegaly destroying the Constitution. It is a legitimate concern, and it troubles me that you fail to recognize that. It is because of generations of Americans who have expressed your level of apathy that America WILL fall. Its not pretty, but someone has to tell you.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
...accept of course those creature comforts you spoke of suddenly vanished. Than, well, ......

I think it would be really great to see all of our kids just throw a freaking tantrum when the rolling blackouts begin because they can't charge their phones for school the next day, or they can't play with their friends online when they get home.

Spoiled little brats rolling statesmen in the parking lot for lithium ions. Awesome.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

No, his point is that he does not like the "legally" elected officials who are illegaly destroying the Constitution.

Well, first you have to provide real evidence that they are "illegally " destroying the constitution.

It is a legitimate concern,

It may be a concern to some people, but you have to show real evidence it is a legitimate concern.

and it troubles me that you fail to recognize that.

Oh, I recognise that, as always, there are people who do not like those elected to office for varied reasons and want them replaced with people that they do approve of.

It is because of generations of Americans who have expressed your level of apathy that America WILL fall.

Yes, yes, only you are correct and know who should be elected - everyone else is wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

See? Purposely missing the MAIN point that some of our leadership cares more about corporate and banking kickbacks and civilian positions in industry than the people they represent, and are willing to break laws and hurt good people as a result.

You are purposely, willfully missing the point. Willful ignorance in the face of truth is a sign of mental breakdown. Don't worry, that's most people. Not for long.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Please, do continue...our politicians are running out of talking points. Perhaps they can draw inspiration from your condition.
edit on 12-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: diction

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Willful ignorance in the face of truth is a sign of mental breakdown.

A sign of a mental breakdown is some people wanting to try a coup, to toss out the people they do not like and put in those they approve of!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

...it really Sounds to me like He is In deep Love with the Lie...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

He probably makes out with his lie on the couch before his mom gets home from work.

edit on 777 by Mon1k3r because: Sorry Bruce, that was just juvenile.

<< 1    3 >>

join