It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so many hotels being built in America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It could even be tied in with an impending economic collapse.
A collapse in the economy would have people selling, or at least leaving properties that they can't afford to keep up/pay for and moving closer to any available jobs in an urban area. An efficiency apt would be the cheaper means of housing the typically small family that we see today.
If the economic collapse is a planned one... this would tie in nicely with Agenda 21.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What concerns me is that these mandates are taking place before the technology or before a plan is available to preserve knowledge, freedom and choice.

We're being herded but do the herders have our best interests at hand?

Is this really the restart of feudalism?

originally posted by: butcherguy
It could even be tied in with an impending economic collapse.
A collapse in the economy would have people selling, or at least leaving properties that they can't afford to keep up/pay for and moving closer to any available jobs in an urban area. An efficiency apt would be the cheaper means of housing the typically small family that we see today.
If the economic collapse is a planned one... this would tie in nicely with Agenda 21.

Joke is, it was never about efficiency, because if it was, all of the technological safety nets and inventions would have been massively distributed already to curb the fallout from the switching off from our economical system. Because of this, I think they just want to switch from our less than perfect system to an even more less than perfect feudal society.

In more understandable terms, the throne is being moved from America to elsewhere and the system will remain as it has been for the last few centuries. I mean the economical changes that needed to happen for this already did happen, (outsourcing, devalued dollar etc) but we refuse to accept it so they're going to force us to since this only has 2 classes of citizens, the subjectors and the subjected. And we're long overdue to be the subjected.

What irks me most about this is that so much effort is being put in to preserve this stupid system, it's as if there are people who wouldn't be comfortable without dominating others as kings.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: onequestion

Kitchenettes are a clue. All utility apts. have kitchenettes. Look at the housing in Japan. they are masters of cramming the most human flesh into the least possible living quarters.

Des

In japan its a necessity to build that way due to limited areas to build on and large population .. housing expense too .. have friends in tokyo with good jobs but due high cost of property they rent space to sleep at internet cafe's that have washer/dryer and shower ..

as to the op no idea .. cant see them having a tourist boom over there as not many want to get molested by the tsa when they go on holiday ..

Who can afford to fly anymore?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Or - and this is probably way off topic - it could be that capitalism and free enterprise is working well.

I'm growing concerned that there is an undercurrent of fear toward progress and growth as a result of the 2008 crash and subsequent attitude of our economy being in the s****er.

"If someone is building something, there must be an underlying agenda to rape the citizens of their hard-earned cash."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join