It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I am a strange thing from there
Yeah I used to be a crummy guy myself. Till this day I still give every room I enter a quick glance for cctv lol

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

Now its the people who I watch! Maybe it's my judgemental side, some Holy side left yet all voices Do Agree! The world as one knows it is Not Real! Follow the money and if It's Created out of Nothing, everything else has to be. Power is nothing more then using money to gain Power. Both actually mean Nothing! Although I did get an extra Check today from work though. More then my Actual check, ?????????????????????? Bonus on lower left line!

Did not See that coming nor expected it since I receive a Fair sum. Hell a Dewalt power tool set would have done it alone! That would have been 1/2 of what I got! Asked for a sign last night since who knows whats comes out of my being sometimes! Everywhere you go, see and hear is full of crap anymore so one has to Question the stuff sometimes! Then again, might be simply Karma!

What? Your not Special until one has their own Drone above their Heads! I tell them. Yet with said check came the Do Not Tell! Stupid! Took all the thrill out of it really, since placing a fire under someones @ might get them to see some Values in Working! Since if the 2 who got nothing would either take this the wrong way or change their habits. Bosses fear of them quitting allows this kind of crap to keep happening! I do their work anyways, unless really busy and they Have too; Poor Customers!

Latest doom report, UN concerned about said stuff, might have to use the word Refgrees and then Deal with the issues! Great! More Laws, Rules, Terms and less Understanding! Go Satan! lol Teach people the Value of Life will you? Man wants to be a God, yet having no values being a Human will end up with nothing.

Who wants to be a god anyways? If you think about it, we were created in gods image; another lie really, that idea has gotten us nowhere! Take this small test; go outside and try to stop something Natural! Now try another. Go outside and be Natural! It would seem both are impossible! Mans Laws block you and really, could you go outside and stop a storm, part water by waving ones hand, or bring something back to life? Sure would be nice to Hold everyones Pain, even for a second! This Can Be Done!

Watch how many people will claim differently!

Peace

<< 6  7  8   >>

join