It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Hello again Mr. X, The topic is worldwide debt and I do not agree that it plagues almost every nation. The USA has finally returned to pre-recession levels (2008) The stock market just barreled through 17,000 on the Dow (I am fully aware of any negative that this might imply.) Please keep in mind that 2008 saw the most catastrophic economic collapse that we have seen since 1929. The typical recession (4-5 of them) in this interim had taken 3-5 years for recovery. I would say that Obama's stimulus and QE1-3 have been fairly successful in recovering from the Great Recession. You may disagree.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: n00bUK

I may have a different opinion on opening posts than you do, so forgive me if I seem to be casting aspersions. Put it down to a difference of opinion.

I would not (outside of a rant, gray area, or something similar) write, "I'm going to make a bunch of charges against a country. In my opinion they're right, but who knows?" I (and again, it's just my taste) like to do a little research into things before I offer them as a post, let alone an OP.

Besides, while I suppose it's technically correct to call them questions, they're really just restatements of claims heard all the time. Let's look at some.

I posted the list to bring attention to the questions. I know many of them are true, some clutching at straws and others just imaginary - something I didn't know until people on here so bluntly pointed out. I posted this to kind of have them answered for me and pointed in the right direction, but people got their panties in a twist a bit. I stated that in the OP I wasn't too sure, yet makes an interesting read and good research, not once did i say take this as gospel.

I'v never been one for writing good threads, most of the time the # is hard to understand & doesn't really portray the point I wanted to. In hindsight, next time I shall say "Answer these for me" or "are these random things on the internet true" which we all know, probably not.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join