It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing the WILL TO RULE from American males

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Brothers:

It is a careful and well-considered attempt of social engineering. In order to dismantle the American Republic, the authors and collaborators of the "new world order" realized that they would need to make some changes in the American people themselves.

A republic's energy is generated by the Liberty and authority of her male citizens. It was the same in Greece, where our thoughts and traditions come from. As long as there were strong men speaking and debating, and RULING their land as a band of brothers, no tyranny could ever emerge. No group or power could ever overthrow them, because they asserted their own authority, in accordance with their ideal of Liberty.

The plan in America seems to have been to remove the sense of male authority, starting from the time we are boys and teenagers. We no longer see ourselves as a band of brothers, but we have been turned against one another. We have no sense of community among our own kind, American boys are deprived of the lessons, images, and words of our strong male forefathers. We are conditioned to be adverse to persona of strong men, or any individual with personal will or authority. Authority and will is only proper in the hands of government, or the institution. At least, that is how we have begun to condition our people.

The bad guys in history have become the rich white males, we are forced in public schools to analyze their "faults and shortcomings" in a blatant attempt to destroy our heroes, and destroy the strong male archetype. Instead, our boys and young men are indoctrinated with the process of consumption: They are not given any philosophy at all - The only point of life is too earn more money, and to become wealthy as possible. Education is given for this purpose only, the whole concept of school is given as the potential earnings of the graduates of high school vs. college, etc.

Education is only a small part of male authority and the power of a Republic. The more important part is the ability of the individual to express himself and control his surroundings. He must be free in his own mind to be a citizen, his government must be something he understands and can approach. Otherwise no republic can exist, because the government is not of the people.

Things like playing energetic and competitive games, running freely, exploring outside areas, rough and tumble, that is how you raise boys. That is how you create male minds able to receive and maintain a republic.

But you see, the intent is to DESTROY the republic, NOT maintain it. They are doing it by rendering the boys and men INCAPABLE of maintaining it. They aren't taught about a republic, even less about their role in it. Their "rights" are taught to them in terms of their ability to work and spend money, the greater concepts of Liberty and Independence are held back from them.

This wasn't by accident. I strongly accuse the women in public education for this conspiracy. I say they have hated male authority from the beginning, and they have struck against what they have hated for generations. They have committed a act of treachery against generations of boys. They have raised up slaves and servants, and stolen the inheritance of freemen.

How do you have a Greek-inspired civil system without Greek-inspired people? Obviously - YOU CAN'T. So what kind of system do we really have? The one that matches the kind of people we are.

People, catch yourselves - do you still have this conditioning in you? DO you still feel an irrational sense of hatred towards white males? Do you think that the authors of our Liberty in America were nothing but slave owners and rich arrogant men? Remove this filthy lie from you, undo your SOCIAL CONDITIONING, and claim your crown again. BE MEN, TRUE AND FAITHFUL.

Arkaleus

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I dont think i'v been conditioned im surtainly not a slider i'll here anything out but whats with blaming everything on the female gender? I really dont understand your distaste towards women. You think of evil people the first names that spring to ming are Hitler, Osama, Saddam and Jack the ripper. Of course though it was America that funded Osama and Saddam at differant points in time.

So do women hate men? Is this a the question here?

I do feel that if it werent for over caring women we would still be able to sing bar,bar black sheep and have a black board. Not to forget that most of the powerful people in the world are men so how can you blame such things on women?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maybe I am wrong, but wasn't it the greeks that had some really great woman warriors as well as men? Being physically strong and fit was emphasized onto both genders...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This isn't a gender issue. It is a civil matter. It is a matter of society.

A republic is generated by the energy of male minds. Without that energy of maleness, the governments become tyrannies. The society collapses under the government, and Liberty hides once again.

I am arguing that the "feminine" influence in public schools is misguided. What I mean by this is that the collective will is emphasized over the individual, the emphasis is on control, comformity, submissiveness, and obedience. These are classified by philosophers as feminine traits. Middle class public schools are becoming very hostile towards strong males, and have taken many, many actions to supress it.

Drugs, rules, restrictions, laws - all these have been put in place to bind up the boys and force them into the system at young ages. They will never develop the strong sense of manliness required to support an independent mind, let alone a Republic.

But that's not something you understand Shorty, you are not a citizen in a Republic, and you are not an American.

This is something for American men and boys to concern themselves with. It is very important for Liberty all over the world. We are the only where Liberty still clings on in the minds of a few men and women.

I do not hate women shorty, but I love mankind. It THEIR inheritance that has been robbed, not the woman's. Therefore, I speak on HIS behalf.

What kind of boy are you? Are you one to stand with the free males? Do you have an understanding of a Republic, or Liberty? If you did, then you would not wonder at my words.

Arkaleus

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't think Arkaleus is insinuating women are to blame. I believe he is saying the male gender is becoming a bit neuter do to conditioning by the government so it is the government to blame. Not a single gender.

I do agreee that to a certain degree the US government and undoubably other governments around the world engage in propoganda and shape the minds of its youth to its liking. It is the people who fund the government and the government which funds the schools which the people attent. In order to remain in good standing with the people, it must appear better than the other nations, it must educate its citizens to believe their government is the best.

The American people fear the Russians, Chineese, Iran, North Korea etc because they are tought these nations are not entirely if at all free and these nations wish to do horrible things to us. This is why we fight, to protect out home, families and friends. In essence, we fight to keep peace. A bit ironic but it's the truth.

For the American males to be brute as they once were, true fighters and questioners of authority, would mean what we are told would not be tasken lightly. We would not simply believe North Korea is a threat only because our leaders say so. This is why we must be tought to be compassionate, forgiving and trusting towards our own leaders but not compassionate, forgiving and trusting of other nations and people around the world. We are tought to follow the words of the spoken leader blindly, we are not tought to search for the truth on our own, to find the facts on our own. We are conditioned from pre-school to be followers, not leaders.

I suppose this could be why we haven't had a truely charismatic, dreamer president in some time. The last president we had that fit that description was shot and the mystery was never solved.

Ever since the Cold War we have living in the age of fear, lead by those who create the fear, tought by those who teach the fear. Perhaps in the future we will learn to seek the truth and govern ourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
oh, so it's the influence of us females that are screwing things up, huh....
okay, I know how to fix that one.....here guys, you take care of the kids we bring into the world from now on...

all us females are going to australia and kicking off all the males on our island.....no males allowed.....of course this could be the last generation of humans in the world...but, what the hey!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Brothers:

For the American males to be brute as they once were, true fighters and questioners of authority. . .

Do not make the mistake of equating brutality with manliness or the spirit of independence. It is not a trait of brutes to do this - It is the trait of true intellectual men. Brutes do not rebel against tyrannies because they do not have the intellectual capacity to replace a tyranny with anything but a tyranny, or worse.

The business of a Republic can ONLY be carried out by free males. Once the free males go away, you cannot have a republic any longer. There simply isn't the energy and intellect to sustain it.

Good point about JFK - I did not understand the motivations to kill them until now. I understand the threat such men would give the secretive cabal of darkness behind the NWO. All individual strength of nations much be destroyed if their plan is to succeed. People must not think for themselves, they must not have a broad understanding of their governments or laws. They must not bother themselves with philosophy or the nature of God.

Great leaders are not allowed under this new world tyranny - It would create too strong a people and a nation to submit to a global system of authority and deception. They would understand the concept of power, and would not allow it to be stolen and secreted away into the shadows.

Men, that is what we need to understand. Young ones, and those my age (29) must wake ourselves and break off the conditioning. It is just like the Matrix movie, we must rip out the cords and connections that they have so carefully implanted in us. We must no longer defend this society blindly, but we must JUDGE it. We must see it clearly, at all levels, and weigh it, and assemble ourselves to debate this justice in the forms of our ancestors.

That is the manly republic, lads, and I'll not befriend any man who won't do it.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In order for all the males to be "rulers", they would all have to rule "over" someone else, thus taking freedom from another....just who would they ALL be ruling over...

Really, I think were I might be having a problem is the use of the word "rule"...our elected officials aren't rulers, they are public servants appointed by us to administrate the laws and policies that susposedly we as a society have agreed upon, or at least that is how it is susposed to work....

Maybe what is meant is that all of us, need to have more of a desire for self-determination, where we actively decide what we want, what power is ours and we don't give that power to others without deep and long thought out consideration of the matter. We do tend to give away alot of our power, our right to hold hold our own destiny in our own hands, we give up, because we want that one boy or girl to like us, or it is easier to just try to get along or whatever.

And, well, we seem to have given alot of this power to our gov't over the past few decades....it much easier for them to make the difficult decisions.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am not as much of an optimist as you appear to be, Arkaleus. I don't believe anything can be done at this point. The people believe in nothing yet everything at the same time. They have been educated and cut off from off-land ideology. The majority cannot yet see the problem at hand. Even with the top 1% controling us we still think we are free. The world hates us be we say they are jealous, this shows the American does not question it's government or its motives. We are too weak minded at this point to fight, we just want everything to stay the way it is, and not get any worse.

In order to change the wrongs, that which is right must be clear. Nothing is clear today. We're not sure who we're fighting, why we're fighting them or what the reprocusions might be of the fight. The Citizen will do as he/she is told unquestionably because they believe they are doing the right thing. They are fighting for that colorful peace of cloth which flies above each government building - Old Glory. I do wonder though why we fight for OLD Glory instead of finding the true path and fighting for NEW Glory though.

Perhaps when the top 0.001 percent control America things will change, the peoples eyes will open. Until then, things will only get worse before the get better. I don't expect to see any improvment soon. I do expect each American to go on about his daily business without seeing the truth, even though he/she hears it.

We are the leaders of the world yet led by people we don't trust nor understand. For now, the people are content. For now, there will be no revolution so buckel up, lock the doors, the world isn't safe anymore, not even from the police and the army. Luckily, our schools and the media say we are doing well, and that there are still other nations more so evil than we are. What a relief that must be.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What type of boy am I, well, im not a hard nutt. Philosophiser maybe.

I now understand what is being said by you and do agree with you (to a point).

What would be your idea to stop this then and if (and i know this so would you if you lived where i do) it is to let guys run riot this is not a good idea. If it werent for a steady balance between men and women we, mankind would probably be dead by now.

Jimmy

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Shorty,

Women aren't allowed in the Brotherhood. That is the system we founded Amerca on. Argue what you will, that is the nature of it. I suggest you leave the women to themselves, if you desire to sit with free men.

They are not allowed in here, lad. Do not be tricked into defending them as if you were one of their kind. You are a boy, and I expect you to pursue your own kind. You don't think you're conditioned? I hear it in your every word.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
Maybe I am wrong, but wasn't it the greeks that had some really great woman warriors as well as men? Being physically strong and fit was emphasized onto both genders...

Not sure if it matters anymore in the context of the dialogue now occuring, but you are partly wrong.

In ancient Greece (at least in Athens) women were treated as much lower than men. They were confined to the household, only allowed to leave for certain religious festivities like funerals; and even when they were at home they were forced to live in a certain area called the gynaceum. Women were not educated, and not encouraged to be "physically strong and fit."

In Sparta, the other great Greek society, women were not treated as poorly as in Athens, but they were still not equal with men. Women were allowed to participate in sports and become educated to a degree, but there was still inequality.

Perhaps you were thinking about Sparta in your recollection, or maybe even the women of the Amazon.

Sorry, I just felt that I should put my 2 cents in on that subject. Remember college friends, history of Western Civilization is your friend.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have not lost the will to rule myself.

I don't see much future in the stereotype of the American male, no matter if it's Al Bundy or Homer Simpson or George W Bush.

Parenting and peer socialization will have more to do with the outcomes that disturb you, then the softening of the educational system where you have placed much of the blame in the past.

But the great babysitters, television and video games, are doing more damage still.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You have voted MaskedAvatar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is a massive differance between questioning what you say and being conditioned. If i was truly condition do think i would give this thread a second thought or even give you a second thought?

The first beliefs you must question are your own.

Everyword i say says iv been conditioned and yet i continue to persist in following your threads.

???

I question all ideas but i cant claim to be totaly un-bias.

Those who are properly conditioned are those who wouldn't give this subject anythought. They are your american heroes, they are your real american great familys. Not me.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Shorty,

Women aren't allowed in the Brotherhood. That is the system we founded Amerca on. Argue what you will, that is the nature of it. I suggest you leave the women to themselves, if you desire to sit with free men.

They are not allowed in here, lad. Do not be tricked into defending them as if you were one of their kind. You are a boy, and I expect you to pursue your own kind. You don't think you're conditioned? I hear it in your every word.

Arkaleus

Right, firstly what are you talking about? secondly sexist remarks are not welcome here and finally start proving facts behind your rants.

How can you blame women when the America has never had a female president as ruler?? you are saying women have taken the power from men. Start making some sense....

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Shorty my lad,

You may not realize how much you have been conditioned. I didn't at 13, and you won'y either. I thought much like you at 13, and you are proving your intellect here as well.

But I was conditioned by a system designed for social change, it affected my thoughts, my opinions, and my ability to see things objectively.

It is also perhaps a function of experience, you don't have much yet. The more you see PEOPLE, and mingle in society, the more you will come to know about human nature, which is the key to any kind of real knowledge of the human condition and our governments.

A knowledge of history is required so that we know what we are seeing!

Being a strong male isn't bad, Shorty, but it is important to have a sense of YOUR OWN. Men should not be weghing themselves down with the concerns of other groups. It is not rational for regular citizens to do this. We have our own concerns, and when established in our own proper place, then we can address the matters offered for public debate.

Just like playing any game, it is better to have a firm foothold on the ground before engaging the game. This is more than a Game laddie, this is life. Nations of men are not playthings for merchants and arrogant powers. We have more dignity than slaves.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
But i raise this point (again) god made us as slaves, so what are we?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
But i raise this point (again) god made us as slaves, so what are we?

slaves

Look at the facts, God didnt want us to eat from the tree of knownledge because we would be able to think for ourselves. I believe in God, but i believe that if God is all loving and caring about me, he doesnt want me to be a slave to him.

ANYWAYS, get this subject on the NWO or its getting moved or closed

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Perhaps you were thinking about Sparta in your recollection, or maybe even the women of the Amazon.

The story of the Amazon warrior has some basis in fact but they were not from Greece. Ancient Greeks of mythology repeatedly warred with the Amazons. The graves of female warriors were found in the Ukranie

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join